MG Reptiles / Matt Graybeal bad guy..... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2006, 08:42 PM   #31
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Elliser
You also seem to have everyone thinking you are such a good guy.......
Everyone thinks that because I am . I reat everyone of my customers with respect just the way I would want to be treated!

Quote:
If you in fact did return my money why is it not showing me that a credit has been applied????? My bank is a liar too?
I dont know sir I am not in control of your bank!

Quote:
How convenient is it that you claim to have e-mailed me........where is the proof that you did?
I dont have anything I have sent you or anyone else. I wish that I did. You say you called, I say you didnt. I say I emailed you say I didnt.. I have cleaned out my mailbox and dont have any sent items, I do have some received, I will have to look through them to see what I have.
Quote:
I would have personally contacted my customer to bring them up speed on the situation........I guess common professional courtesy isn't required when someone is returning something.
I agree, thats why I sent you the emails!!!

Quote:
Man we were on the phone talking about returning the order when the call was dropped I called you right back and you didn't pick up and you never tried to contact us by phone again.
I did try and call you back and got a fast busy signal(anyone know what that menas??) Thats why I sent you an email.

Quote:
If in fact you did pick up the order why is the USPS site saying different?
here is a link to that as well
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do
See pics below, recongize the box, or handwriting???

Quote:
We are a very well know member of the reptile community and I would never come here unless I absolutely thought I just got taken for a ride.
Well sir I am also known, known for treating people the way they should be.. I woudl not treat you wrong because your returning 100 bucks worth of products, come on!! You jumped the gun, your card has been refunded!!!

Quote:
Why on earth would we come here to make you look bad.........we would have loved for this transaction to go great.........were are in no way looking to give anyone a bad name for no reason.
Why didnt you just send an email, if you were not getting a response back from me on the phone??? I honestly didnt get your calls!

Quote:
You dropped the ball on this one man
Well next time I will personally fly to your location and hand you the cash, I refunded your card the same day I received the box back, what more can I do??

Old 05-10-2006, 08:52 PM   #32
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Also, Matt did provode the proof that your money was refunded.
Yeah I posted it above.. Thats all I can disclose on this forum without giving out there CC#'s and addy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Do you have the tracking number for the original shipment?
No I sure dont, I shipped it directly through the post office. I did receive the origional order back in a "sorry bag".. It was tore all to peices.. I was trying to send it though the Postal site and was entering the wrong state(I know I know) so it was hand delivered.

Quote:
I'm sorry but anyone can type that.......
Thats all I can provide you, YOUR CARD HAS BEEN REFUNDED, GOOD GOD!!

Quote:
but this morning when I wrote the thread I was under the impression that I was taken for my money.
I have never stolen anything from anyone, including you my good man. Do you really think someone woudl risk there rep for 130 bucks??? Does this compute???

Quote:
I dont want anyone to think Matt kept our money if it is returned as previously stated.
And you will be telling everyone that!! Sometimes this hobby just makes me sick to my stomach...

Old 05-10-2006, 08:55 PM   #33
MGReptiles
Forgot the pic, oopppss

Now maybe you will stop thinking I am lying to you!!
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2006, 09:05 PM   #34
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Sometimes this hobby just makes me sick to my stomach...
Not the hobby Matt, just the people.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:09 PM   #35
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Not the hobby Matt, just the people.
Yeah your right, love the hobby.. Honestly though, I deal with some of the nicest people in the world. i enjoy just shooting the breeze with them on the phone weither they are ordering anything or not.. But then you name is smeared because of stupidity and it just ruins your day..

Old 05-10-2006, 09:10 PM   #36
Fedawg
I love Matt!!! .....ok not really lol , but the pic does show he does have your package , or did he just make than one up too?

Old 05-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #37
Scott Ashton
The bottom line is that you can't make everyone happy all of the time.

Given the volume of business that Matt does there are going to be hiccups here and there. I have always observed that Matt makes good on these situations.

I have done business with Matt in the past and will continue to do so.

One thing Matt is not - is a scammer. If he says he refunded your money he has done his part. Banks aren't quick to credit money - whether its a deposit or a chargeback - because the longer you wait to have access to your money, the more money they make.

I've also had bizarre experiences shipping things with the USPS.

Matt - stop torturing yourself by using the USPS - they don't deserve your business!

Old 05-10-2006, 09:14 PM   #38
shrap
I will be the first to admit Matt is not out to rip anyone off, but I can certainly understand Nicole's frustration considering her card was charged over a month ago and things were still not right at the time of her original posting. Particularly since she said there was no communication from Matt about a refund as of this morning.

But Matt did say he did email her, so I really wish Matt would have posted the emails with headers so that aspect can be cleaned up as well.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:15 PM   #39
Junkyard
Under the yellow highlighted "Delivery Confirmation" sticker it does have the correct tracking number too if anyone is looking for a little more proof.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:15 PM   #40
MGReptiles
Nicole,
If it makes you feel better start the chargeback, this way you will have the ball rolling on yoru end. When the bank sees the monies has been refunded then it will cancel itself out. If that makes you feel better by all means have at it..(thats not ment in a hostile way)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!