MG Reptiles / Matt Graybeal bad guy..... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:17 PM   #41
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
But Matt did say he did email her, so I really wish Matt would have posted the emails with headers so that aspect can be cleaned up as well.
Me and you both, I never clean out my mail box and save everythign I think i will need later.. I kept bumping the 3gig limit on my account so some stuff had to go..lol If I had those it would clear alot of this mess up...

Old 05-10-2006, 09:26 PM   #42
jglass38
This is the second bad guy BOI thread in a matter of a week for Matt. Both deal with less than stellar customer service (from the customer's perspective and from more than a few people outside the deal). Whether anything was intentional will never be known. I think we all need to remember that whether we are selling toilet flappers, heat tape or Boas, we need to treat our customers like gold. Whether that means refunding a few bucks to keep someone happy or making a phone call, then it should be done.

Also, was it really necessary to throw the negative trader rating in there?

Old 05-10-2006, 09:35 PM   #43
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Me and you both, I never clean out my mail box and save everythign I think i will need later.. I kept bumping the 3gig limit on my account so some stuff had to go..lol If I had those it would clear alot of this mess up...

I guess you should have chose older emails to delete instead of ones from three or four days ago. And I know how much space those text emails take up.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:40 PM   #44
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Also, was it really necessary to throw the negative trader rating in there?
Read the first post of mine Jamie!! He/She lied about several things! Do I need to put in bold for you too? THE CARD WAS REFUNDED!!!

Old 05-10-2006, 09:41 PM   #45
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I guess you should have chose older emails to delete instead of ones from three or four days ago. And I know how much space those text emails take up.
It was actually the 18k+ text emails and the 1,219 emails with attachments

Old 05-10-2006, 09:42 PM   #46
jglass38
How did she lie? She has not seen a refund yet on her card.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #47
MGReptiles
I tell ya what in the last few months you have changed Jamie, you have went from someone I considered a friend to running with the wolf pack on another forum.. What would you have me do all might know it all Jamie, drive to their bank with a gun and make them hurry up?? All I can do is put in the order for the refund... Wolf Wolf!!

Old 05-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #48
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
I tell ya what in the last few months you have changed Jamie, you have went from someone I considered a friend to running with the wolf pack on another forum.. What would you have me do all might know it all Jamie, drive to their bank with a gun and make them hurry up?? All I can do is put in the order for the refund... Wolf Wolf!!
Matt, unfortunately you have done some things that in my eyes are low and unethical (and ungodly I might add, but not because of any religious feelings I have since I have none). They have nothing to do with these threads. I tell it like I see it. Unfortunately there is no middle ground with you. Someone is your buddy until they voice an opinion on your dealings and then they become your enemy. Where is this wolf pack? Why would ANYONE have a gripe with you if they weren't wronged?

Old 05-10-2006, 10:55 PM   #49
v2rherp
You guys might also check comments on the member feed back scores.......Matt has already ran there and gave me a bad rating and said I was a liar and to be very careful when dealing with us.......what is all that about.......Matt has never purchased anything from us.......how are we bad people.........come on you guys this is not right.

Rich did not start this site for people to have pi$$ing wars.......we came here with a legitimate post and this is how we get treated.......[/quote]

yeah he likes to play that game, even if you just disagree or recommend buying from someone else. all the smart comments and trash talk isn't necessary. how would jesus have handled this??? what goes around comes around, sooner or later. jamie, woof-woof! lol karma is great!!!

vaughn

Old 05-10-2006, 11:14 PM   #50
Joejr14
You know, this is rather comical.

I've never dealt with Matt, but from everything I hear he's a great guy. Does this mean good guys can't have hiccups? Of course not. Matt says the card was charged, and has shown a copied part showing that. I doubt he'd lie and make that up.

On to my second point. Before one complains about anothers customer service, I'd suggest they look at their own. You know the saying, those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!