MG Reptiles / Matt Graybeal bad guy..... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2006, 11:38 PM   #51
ravensgait
Wow all this and not even a full moon

Everyone makes mistakes, it's how they correct them that matters.

Matt ya know I like ya but hitting their trader rating that's a no no. Isn't their a saying that The Customer is Always Right!! Now that can't be true all the time But..

I would have liked to have seen Matt come here and say --My bad should have let you know the package arrived and that I refunded your CC. Sorry for this whole mix up!!

It all started because you shipped the wrong items Matt.

I see some mistakes or missunderstandings on both sides, the way things have been around here lately I can understand people being a bit jumpy..Randy

Old 05-11-2006, 12:05 AM   #52
INSANE CANES
Well we are currently dealing with Matt. Our transaction so far has been great. He has always gotten back in touch with us via either email or phone if we weren't able to reach him. Matt has also been very helpfull in questions that we've had and from what I've experienced, seems to be on top of his stuff. Coming from a small business owner, that's not always easy either. We are all human and all make mistakes at sometime or another whether we are the customer or the seller. All we can do is try to treat people the way that we'd like to be treated.

Quote:
If in fact you did pick up the order why is the USPS site saying different?
Another thing about USPS, (not sticking up for them, but) they aren't always perfect either and through our experience we have found that sometimes they do not scan/update their system as they should.

Oh and Matt, PLEASE don't go to any banks w/ any guns....OH DEAR! LOL

(just my 2 cents)

JENNIFER

Old 05-11-2006, 12:20 AM   #53
HerpLuver
Matt, something going wrong or stuck in your head on some RL drama or something? Doesnt seem like your focus is at 100% right now, shipping the wrong product? Maybe you need a vacation or something, just something to lighten the load a bit.

Besides, when it comes to people saying things about matt and his business, he doesnt try and attack everyone who says anything. Just depends on how you word things and if you sound aggressive or not with your words. I have made a post or two about Matt before but always kept things light, locigal and NON-threatening or Non-aggressive.

Matt is a real decent guy, and there's alot of real decent guys and gals in this hobby, and we all have our moments with temper flare-ups or words spoken out of emotion prior to the thought process. I don't believe this makes him a bad person, just NORMAL (in the eye's of your own beholder) in the sense that he's not perfect and never will be. Just like you and me. Besides, if he was any other way, or hid behind the facade of the "business person" i'd think him a poser. "Oh let's not show our *censor* in public now!".. Who cares what the public's opinion of you is, none of it matters when the time comes for judgement. You asked what Jesus would do, he wouldnt ask you to be who you are not!

Old 05-11-2006, 12:36 AM   #54
daniel1983
Matt is a great guy all around. I have conducted around 10 transactions with MG Reptiles and I have been very pleased with each experience.

Like it was said...."you can't please everyone"...

...and Matt knows he will still get my business anytime I need something

Old 05-11-2006, 12:50 AM   #55
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1983
Matt is a great guy all around.
Could not agree more!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1983
Like it was said...."you can't please everyone"...
To act like Matt is without any fault in this transaction is just plain silly and acting like a "homer" as we say in the sports world. Meaning you have your blinders on.

Ravensgait hit it on the head when he said, "I would have liked to have seen Matt come here and say --My bad should have let you know the package arrived and that I refunded your CC. Sorry for this whole mix up!!"

Old 05-11-2006, 12:52 AM   #56
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Wow all this and not even a full moon

Everyone makes mistakes, it's how they correct them that matters.

Matt ya know I like ya but hitting their trader rating that's a no no.
It was a bad transaction! There are lies in the first post, told me this and told me that.. Nope its a lie..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
It all started because you shipped the wrong items Matt.
Yes and I apologized until I was blue in the face for it. I refunded the items that were sent back, what more can I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANE CANES LLC
Oh and Matt, PLEASE don't go to any banks w/ any guns....OH DEAR! LOL
LOL now you know why I took that revolver off your hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpLuver
Doesnt seem like your focus is at 100% right now, shipping the wrong product? Maybe you need a vacation or something, just something to lighten the load a bit.
Well honestly yes.. I was recently bruned from my ankle to my knee with gas, I am getting married, going through a divorce(long story), building a house and having child support issues and work 16 hours a day then have to put up with this crap because 2 people couldent reach each other.. I am about as stressed as they come.. But I refuse to let any of this other stuff reflect on my customers, they deserve better!

Old 05-11-2006, 12:55 AM   #57
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
To act like Matt is without any fault in this transaction is just plain silly and acting like a "homer" as we say in the sports world. Meaning you have your blinders on.Ravensgait hit it on the head when he said, "I would have liked to have seen Matt come here and say --My bad should have let you know the package arrived and that I refunded your CC. Sorry for this whole mix up!!"
I did mess up and send the wrong product, as soon as I was imformed I told them to send it back and I would refund the shipping as well.. I apologized to Kevin several times about the mistake. Now should I degrade myself to the point of begging for forgivness over a scale and some flexwatt??? I refunded the card the same day I got it back, emailed them of the status several times.. I missed, didnt get or whatever on the phone calls and for that I DO apologize...

Old 05-11-2006, 01:07 AM   #58
shrap
Matt,

My last post was in direct reply to Daniel..... I just have to take exception to the peanut gallery that seems to think you are without fault in this.

I KNOW you KNOW you made an error. I KNOW you made it right as soon as possible and I KNOW you apologized. Can't ask for more and I am not. Except maybe proof of communication..... poke

Old 05-11-2006, 01:09 AM   #59
KelliH
Quote:
I would have liked to have seen Matt come here and say --My bad should have let you know the package arrived and that I refunded your CC. Sorry for this whole mix up!!
I agree with that statement. Matt, I have known Kevin and Nicole from K & N for years. They are good, honest people. I think this has been an unfortunate mix up. I think that an apology for the mixup would have been suffecient and would have shined a more positive light on you. Mix ups happen, and the best thing to do is apologize and go on. You have refunded the cc, and I am sure Kevin and Nicole will acknowledge that fact. I urge you to pull the negative feedback. It was a misunderstanding and these things happen.

Old 05-11-2006, 03:50 AM   #60
daniel1983
Quote:
To act like Matt is without any fault in this transaction is just plain silly and acting like a "homer" as we say in the sports world. Meaning you have your blinders on.
Quote:
My last post was in direct reply to Daniel..... I just have to take exception to the peanut gallery that seems to think you are without fault in this.
Since it was directed at me......I guess you are saying that I have my 'blinders on', I am 'silly', I am a 'homer', and I am part of the 'peanut gallery'....you drew all those conclusions about ME from that one post?...AMAZING!....all I said was 'you can't please everyone' and related my experience with MG Reptiles.....

Where did I say Matt was 'without fault'? Please quote it if you can...cause I think you pulled that one out of thin air.

If Matt were 'without fault' and "could please everyone'', there would have been no point in my quoted comment or this entire thread. I still fail to see what makes me part of the 'peanut gallery'. Was it because I stated I had a good experience with MG Reptiles in a thread that labels him as a 'bad guy' in its title?

I guess from now on I should not post any good experiences with people because I risk being called a 'silly' 'homer' sitting in the 'peanut gallery' with my 'blinders on'.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!