MG Reptiles / Matt Graybeal bad guy..... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:50 AM   #61
jglass38
Matt,

Who is the wolfpack you speak of? I think its important for you to keep all your issues with people questioning your ethics out in the open. Posting negative trader ratings, negative repping people and PMing them doesn't help the situation. I will be the first to admit that I did quite a few transactions with you and you got them to me on time. That was then and this is now. Over the past few months I have heard enough to know that you aren't the kind of person that I want to give my hard earned money to. There are other guys out there selling flexwatt and heating supplies (reptilebasics.com) who are professional from start to finish. Why would ANYONE make up stories to try to hurt you? You are pissed because people are telling it like it is. If you feel that you need to take me to task by calling me a member of some wolfpack, then provide details. If you want to say that I am slapping you in the face with my comments, then say it here publicly. I am not being subversive or back handed, you shouldn't be either.

Jamie

Old 05-11-2006, 10:37 AM   #62
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
It was a bad transaction! There are lies in the first post, told me this and told me that.. Nope its a lie..
You maybe right about there being lies in that post but in my opinion, that does not constitute a bad trader rating. I have had a few successful transactions with you Matt and I am by no means beating you up over a simple mistake in a transaction but I do not think this whole thing deserves a bad trader rating for them. If they kept your products or money or tried to scam you, by all means post negative ratings for them. But don't do it this way Matt. Do the right thing and revoke it man..... for your own sake.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #63
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
You maybe right about there being lies in that post but in my opinion, that does not constitute a bad trader rating. I have had a few successful transactions with you Matt and I am by no means beating you up over a simple mistake in a transaction but I do not think this whole thing deserves a bad trader rating for them. If they kept your products or money or tried to scam you, by all means post negative ratings for them. But don't do it this way Matt. Do the right thing and revoke it man..... for your own sake.
Matt:

I have to agree with both Sammy and Ron.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:11 AM   #64
esoteric-lizard
that kind of stinks leaving a negitive trader rating... i see that the same has not been done to you by the person who started this thread, matt.

is there a satute of limitations for leaving negitive feedback... because i did have a less than positive experience with MGreptiles, and might considering leaving feedback.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:16 AM   #65
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric-lizard
that kind of stinks leaving a negitive trader rating... i see that the same has not been done to you by the person who started this thread, matt.

is there a satute of limitations for leaving negitive feedback... because i did have a less than positive experience with MGreptiles, and might considering leaving feedback.
I was left feedback first, here is the link to my certication
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64650

I did not throw the first punch!!!

Old 05-11-2006, 11:19 AM   #66
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
If they kept your products or money or tried to scam you, by all means post negative ratings for them. But don't do it this way Matt. Do the right thing and revoke it man..... for your own sake.
No they didnt keep my money, kill my dog or whatever.. They raped my business name on the BOI bacause they thouhgt I was trying to keep their 130 bucks???.. I dont know what feeds your kids, but this is what feeds mine!

Old 05-11-2006, 11:35 AM   #67
mattjillson
Thumbs down Another case of POOR customer service

I had the EXACT same experience with MG Reptiles. Bought a Thermostat and two small pieces of Heat Tape - maybe 6 inches long each - because he was having a sale. Took him over 3 weeks to ship that stuff to me. Was a "Oh, it is coming", "Oh, I ran out of supplies to put the heat tape together", "Oh, I'll get to wiring the heat tape next weekend". Wasn't worth at the time to make a big stink about it as I just wanted my stuff but after reading the starting post to this thread I had to chime in with my experience because I had the exact same poor customer service dealing with MG Reptiles - and I have never talked to or know any of these vaunted "Wolf Pack" gang. MG didn't even offer to pick up the shipping to make up for him taking forever to get his act together and I wasn't an irate customer or a pain in the @$$ either to piss him off. Maybe I should have grumbed a bit but that is my bad. Good news is both the Thermostat and Heat Tape are still working just fine, so at least I didn't have to wait forever for bunk product. At any rate, I don't think my experience makes him a bad guy or a scamer but most definitely someone I wouldn't do business with again in the future and after seeing all this, definitely looks like there is a pattern here.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #68
MGReptiles
I apologize for your experience Matt but I have to say I dont remember the transaction.. I do indeed get behind sometimes. I have 100-150 orders leaving out of here everyday, except sunday..So if I have a pettern of being behind, sorry! Nicole have you called your bank to see if the money has hit??

Old 05-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #69
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric-lizard
While that may be true, to be fair, they did start this thread calling Matt a "Bad Guy". They didn't post an inquiry. They stated he was bad, which is there right to do. Matt was also marked as a "Bad Guy" on his GGC. The reason sighted in this thread was they were worried that Matt was scamming them.

I believe it is evident that Matt has received the package back and more than likely refunded the funds when he said he did. When he said he did it.

I can see why they may have been worried, considering the post office still shows that the package is sitting there and the refund has not posted to
their account yet.

There seems to have been a problem with communication here that should be easy to resolve.

Nicole/Kevin, I think Matt proved he has the package back. That was a mistake. You could be mistaken about the credit as well. Like I said, it has taken my bank a couple of weeks to post a credit.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:11 PM   #70
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
While that may be true, to be fair, they did start this thread calling Matt a "Bad Guy". They didn't post an inquiry. They stated he was bad, which is there right to do. Matt was also marked as a "Bad Guy" on his GGC. The reason sighted in this thread was they were worried that Matt was scamming them.

I believe it is evident that Matt has received the package back and more than likely refunded the funds when he said he did. When he said he did it.

I can see why they may have been worried, considering the post office still shows that the package is sitting there and the refund has not posted to
their account yet.

There seems to have been a problem with communication here that should be easy to resolve.

Nicole/Kevin, I think Matt proved he has the package back. That was a mistake. You could be mistaken about the credit as well. Like I said, it has taken my bank a couple of weeks to post a credit.
If they hit your trader rating Matt before everything was out in the open then they should retract their "bad guy" vote also. If everyone gets what they asked for in the end, it should be a neutral vote with no "bad guy" votes to anyone IMHO. And I do agree that calling Matt a bad guy before everything was aired was a bad decision on Nicole's part.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!