MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2006, 03:53 PM   #71
Bill_Leverton
Sammy, All I was saying was that If I want something, I call If Matt didn't have what I need I would of called someone else....The Key word here is Pick up a phone....This way your not sitting around wondering if they have it in stock, And you are right I may not have a head for the way some people run a business. I run it via Telephone.. But to each his own I suppose

Old 11-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #72
PastorAaron
My Experience

It seems like some are just trying to run Matt into the ground. I have been in communication with Matt for a while, and I consider him a friend. Customer service does need improvement, and this is what the BOI is here for...To warn potential buyers of scammers, and to help the good guys (matt) to become better guys.
God Bless you all,
Aaron
Remember to keep a good spirit in all of this

Old 11-20-2006, 04:27 PM   #73
bonks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I'll tell you my reason you are full of crapola. In your opening post you said
You knew off the bat that you had indeed just that and you were trying to damage control before the facts came to light. And indeed you were extremely rude (and aggressive). You had reason to be frustrated but your reaction was over the top to say the least.
I mean, really now Ken? Some of us were born at night, but most of us were not born last night.
Good to see a Frank Zappa fan Read my second e mail to him I specified that I needed it within 5 days Could I be more clear. I am not full of crap but I say what I think is right I will not take back what I said But I did not call him a faggot as so stated but to pray for his sorry --- He goes as far as to say I edited my e mails that is going really far, when someone is dishonest with you and you try and reason with them and they do not care very frustrating all I wanted was a refund on non used items imagine if everything you bought you could not return and like someone stated everyone will take back there electrical components.

Old 11-20-2006, 04:37 PM   #74
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonks
imagine if everything you bought you could not return and like someone stated everyone will take back there electrical components.
Manure manure manure, LOTS of manure.

Go to ANY electronics store and ask them about thier return policy.

Best Buy won't take anything back. Comp USA won't take anything back. Fry's, a BIG BIG computer and electronics place out here, won't take anything back, Circuit City won't take anything back.

Are you sure you know what a LIE is? I know many of your brethern have problems with the definition of that word and it would surprise me not at all to find that yours, the definition, is somewhat slippery depending on how DEEP the pile of manure is you've stood yourself in.

That smell you smell is YOU. Kinda reminds me of sulfur and brimstone, wonder why? Where is it liars go according to your beliefs? The ones you're trampling ALL over here?

Hmmmmmm?

Old 11-20-2006, 04:43 PM   #75
kmurphy
For what it's worth Ken I think you should receive a full refund. I think there was enough miscommunication on MG Reptile's part that the buyer should have been given the benefit of any doubt and had their money refunded. I know it was a custom order, but it was an unopened box. Unless Ken's order was something completely off the wall it could be use toward other orders.

I don't know Matt's business but that's my opinion.

Kevin

Old 11-20-2006, 04:46 PM   #76
Wilomn
I'm pretty sure it's part of Matt's TOS that there are no refunds on any heat strips.

If you can't or don't read the TOS, it's not the sellers problem. It's there for the customer, the customer must simply be smart enough to read and comprehend it, no matter what company is involved.

Old 11-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #77
kmurphy
Quote:
Best Buy won't take anything back. Comp USA won't take anything back. Fry's, a BIG BIG computer and electronics place out here, won't take anything back, Circuit City won't take anything back.
Common Wes, I've never heard of Fry's but all of the others will take things back. Comp USA may charge a restocking fee but that's it. I've taken items back to Circuit City. If you've ripped open a plastic covering you may only get credit. I would be pretty upset if I got two ipods from Circuit City for Christmas and couldn't return one.

Old 11-20-2006, 04:57 PM   #78
Wilomn
Maybe it's just me, but if you place a custom order with them, and I admit I did leave that part out, you're the owner.

I've also tried to return things to all these places over the years and had nothing but problems.

It was a custom order.

Matt has said repeatedly that he'd take back the clips and ...dohickies I can't remember the name of AND even pay the shipping cost to get them back.

This clown screwed up.

Matt has problems but NOT of the nature manureman is trying to make them.

Old 11-20-2006, 05:03 PM   #79
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
Sammy, All I was saying was that If I want something, I call If Matt didn't have what I need I would of called someone else....The Key word here is Pick up a phone....This way your not sitting around wondering if they have it in stock, And you are right I may not have a head for the way some people run a business. I run it via Telephone.. But to each his own I suppose
That is all well and good Bill, but we aint talking about how you run your HOBBY. We are talking about how someone else is running their small BUSINESS.

Everything I pointed out in my prior post was nothing more than a MINIMUM level of customer service that ALL companies should give to their customers. Is that really asking so much? To provide a bare minimum level of communication and customer service? I dont think so.

Good communication and customer service is something I EXPECT from any business and something that I DEMAND from myself as a business.

Old 11-20-2006, 05:07 PM   #80
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
That is all well and good Bill, but we aint talking about how you run your HOBBY. We are talking about how someone else is running their small BUSINESS.

Everything I pointed out in my prior post was nothing more than a MINIMUM level of customer service that ALL companies should give to their customers. Is that really asking so much? To provide a bare minimum level of communication and customer service? I dont think so.

Good communication and customer service is something I EXPECT from any business and something that I DEMAND from myself as a business.
Point taken, Thank you again for pointing me in the right direction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!