MG reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2007, 11:05 PM   #51
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Ahhhhh, but it was a saintly prick you were thinking of !
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Seamus you are the biggest prick I have ever talked to. I mean really what is the matter with you? Did you not get enough attention from your parents, or mabey alittle to much...Why dont ya do everyone a favor a shoot yourself...
And shooting himself most be some sort of cleansing.

Old 02-24-2007, 11:14 PM   #52
Dennis Hultman
*must

Old 02-24-2007, 11:19 PM   #53
Chameleon Company
Matt,
Your elevator isn't stopping on every floor ...... nah, not quite ...

Ahem ......

You're a few cards short of a full deck ..... nope .... <gargle> ...

Your King James version is a few sermons short of a full gospel .... Bingo !

Old 02-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #54
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
I’m beginning to think you don’t like me anymore.
Me either...

Old 02-26-2007, 07:13 PM   #55
High End Royal Pythons
Unhappy in a nutshell, here's the problem

i've read almost every post in boi about concerns with mg reptiles. as to the state of matt's mental health i can't speak. i will say his responses to the concerns posted here have driven away my business.
i've purchased thermostats from matt on three separate occasions and all three times it took 2 or more weeks to recieve them. since matt's in west virginia and i'm in southern pennsylvania it should never take more than a week. TOPS!!!!! now i kept buying from him because the prices and quality were good.
like i said, after seeing how matt addressed the concerns of his customers on here, i decided to look elsewhere.
i found the same johnson controls thermostat with six strip outlet for the same price at reptile basics. i ordered 2 of them yesterday and recieved tracking info from fed ex today with an expected delivery of wednesday this week.
now thats what i call good customer service.
matt you should take a few pointers from the competition before you drive yourself out of business!!!!

Old 02-27-2007, 12:25 AM   #56
Jasonv123
Let me chime in here.
Ive had 3 transactions with Matt. First transaction.. i ordered over 40 something feet of 3" flexwatt, and a johnsons control unit. Second i ordered another Johnsons. I got my items quick and in """DUE""" time. My last was for a herpstat control for a incubator im fabricating.. i needed one quick so i ordered the cheaper herpstat. It did take me 2 weeks to get it, but i emalied him 1 week after purchase, and he stated it was on order. So that being said, i have had NO probs with Matt. Fact is you cant please the general public. There will always be issues. But I will continue to be a customer of Matts. So thank you Matt for helping me and all my wonderful snakes, gators, and leopard geckos! When spring hits and i need more flex watt.. ill hit you up again.

thanks

Michael Cabaniss

Old 02-27-2007, 02:33 AM   #57
bonks
It is interesting to see how everyone that was loyal to Matt has now turned on him,that it took so long to see the real picture.You all actually believed that I had had written what he had stated and that I had gone overboard with my actions .Isn't it funny I am not the one who is now the raving lunatic, maybe you should ask yourselves if I ever was,Matt's true colors finally came out.There are a couple of people on this thread that owe me an apology,I think they know who they are.Oh by the way Matt, I am still waiting for the paperwork.Glad to see you are doing well. Ken

Old 02-27-2007, 04:41 PM   #58
bonks
Matt please fill out the paperwork Ken

Old 02-27-2007, 05:41 PM   #59
Jim O
Ken,

Your hounding Matt about that issue on different threads at the same time does not make you look any better.

As for that "apology", it seems you had a meltdown and by your own admission brought a discussion of Matt's mother into the issue if I recall correctly. I have no interest in reviewing all that was said at that time, but I stand by my assessment at the time that both of you were wrong. Your actions now support that opinion.

Old 02-28-2007, 01:45 AM   #60
bonks
Jim
I see many of the same people on all 3 threads,But it is wrong in your opinion for me to do the same.I just want him to fix the problem by at least filling out the claim and giving me an invoice so I can finish this matter.I had a meltdown? How am I wrong ? He altered my e mails ,lied to me and so I got upset,what would you have done?As far as his Mother all I said was that she would be ashamed.The true Matt has come out and yet you still make me out to be the bad guy.Is it okay for everyone else to criticise him but me? I am still out of 500.00 dollars,thanks for the assessment of the situation. Ken

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!