Zoological Express / Petopia---terrific service! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #61
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoological Express
So Basicly you are just picking on me because I''m not an adult but a teenager,
No. It is because you are a juvenile and can not legally enter into binding contracts. Your potential customers have a right to know that.

Quote:
so If I were to make my age lets say 150 I would get it trouble but not Jim O is that what you are saying?
Brent Fleischmann
Yup.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:37 PM   #62
varnyard
Quote:
Also Gino do you actually think that animal control that inspects us weekly would allow 6 inches or feces in the cages?
And Gino did you come down from the bronx and actually come and visit the store to witness this "so called 6 inches of filth in the cages?"
To tell you the truth Brent, I would not doubt it if that is the case. I know animal control/HSUS here has been called about the same pet shop. IMO, it reeks with filth, as of yet they have done nothing. They are still filthy and open for business.

Needless to say, I do not shop there, buy from them or sell my animals to them.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #63
Zoological Express
Well that is FL not VA and if our cages are dirty then we get fined and have to go to court so I can gurantee you that they aren't but my gurantee means nothing to you probably.
Brent Fleischmann

Old 03-14-2007, 08:42 PM   #64
varnyard
Quote:
Well that is FL not VA and if our cages are dirty then we get fined and have to go to court so I can gurantee you that they aren't but my gurantee means nothing to you probably.
Brent Fleischmann
I could not tell you either way. My beef with you was about the tegus.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:14 PM   #65
Jim O
Quote:
Also DThomas I am guessing that Jim O is not 99 I might be wrong but if he isnt why did I have to change my age and he not change his?
I must have had a birthday (or 50) recently!

Quote:
So Basicly you are just picking on me because I''m not an adult but a teenager, so If I were to make my age lets say 150 I would get it trouble but not Jim O is that what you are saying?
Would it make you happy to know my true age lil brent?
Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Old enough to know better than to do business with a child. There, happy now?

Old 03-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #66
Zoological Express
Actually I could careless about your age its just that fact that Dennis has a problem with mine and not yours that bothers me.
Brent Fleischmann

Old 03-14-2007, 09:22 PM   #67
David Reid
Brent, the problem with your age is two fold:

Number one, you are not acting your age, you are acting like a 10 year old. Number two, if you were 20, or 25, and put your age as 50, nobody would care, HOWEVER, because you are under age, a minor, and accepting large sums of money, it is different. You were a minor claiming to be an adult, BIG difference, big deal!

Dave

Old 03-14-2007, 10:00 PM   #68
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Actually I could careless about your age its just that fact that Dennis has a problem with mine and not yours that bothers me.
Brent Fleischmann
The reason Dennis had a problem with your profile not reflecting your actual age has been explained more than once. The fact that Jim's doesn't is completely irrelevant because it is inconsequential to any business transactions- just as yours will be once you are an adult. Until then, it is a very important bit of information.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:07 PM   #69
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
The reason Dennis had a problem with your profile not reflecting your actual age has been explained more than once. The fact that Jim's doesn't is completely irrelevant because it is inconsequential to any business transactions- just as yours will be once you are an adult. Until then, it is a very important bit of information.
Hey Ken, since turning 18 does not automatically make one into an adult, other than in the legal sense, I think your phrasing is a tad off.

Once he's 18 then his age will be inconsequential. Whether or not he is, as now, still acting like a 10 year old caught lying, which is in FACT what happened, remains to be seen.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:08 PM   #70
Zoological Express
No it just seems that dthomas isn't saying anything to Jim because Jim is one of his buddies but me as I can tell he isn't to fond of me.
Brent Fleischmann

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!