Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:46 AM   #341
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Hello
Yes , this will be the correct route to go (Attorney & Collection agency) , but it is most likely going to cost us a fortune again !! I have been communicating with USARK and they also believe Adam wysocki to be a con man (These were the representitives exact words ) . I have also been informed that the route that I want to go is the right way, ie : Report him to IRS and local law enforcement , I will keep probing until both these agencies do a full audit on Adam (8 Ball Pythons & www.natpet.org ) .
jglass can you ps tell your friend to pay me and also tell him that I am not going to go away , I WANT MY MONEY !! (NB- And by the way , the outstanding money owing to us by Adam is few USD short of 7000 USD !! ) If Adam has got enough money to fly arround the world to the different shows, then surely he has got money to pay us back !!
He certainly isn't "flying around the world to different shows". Hamburg is not Hamm, Germany, that is for sure. I am positive if he had the money you would be paid. Sorry for what you have gone through.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #342
Focal
He can run from his online transactions but it's only a matter of time before he is picketed at shows lol.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #343
tomb9712
He's been at the last few Hamburg shows. Not 100% sure about the other shows in PA. I'd be willing to bet he'll be at the Hamburg show in December as well.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #344
lockes
I do apologize for initiating any unnecessary bickering but the intention of starting this thread was no to “bad mouth” Adam.

I really do understand that people land up in bad situations, and I sympathize. I just want to be told the truth…..if he does not have the money then tell me don’t say you have sent money if you have not.

What I do not agree with is If he is intentionally deceiving me then this is Fraud. The fact that he has repeatedly told me that he has sent cheques to me in South Africa is a lie, as he can provide no proof.

I have contacted a number of lawyers in the US so we will soon see what can be done.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #345
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
I do apologize for initiating any unnecessary bickering but the intention of starting this thread was no to “bad mouth” Adam.

I really do understand that people land up in bad situations, and I sympathize. I just want to be told the truth…..if he does not have the money then tell me don’t say you have sent money if you have not.

What I do not agree with is If he is intentionally deceiving me then this is Fraud. The fact that he has repeatedly told me that he has sent cheques to me in South Africa is a lie, as he can provide no proof.

I have contacted a number of lawyers in the US so we will soon see what can be done.

It would be to easy to send a wire transfer.

Good luck trying to get the money he stole from you.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #346
Paige n' James
I had sent Andrew Locke an email telling him that I felt bad for his situation. He emailed me on 17 Jan 2011 and asked me for advice as he hasn't had any luck getting his money back. I am telling him to ask the fauna members becuase I really don't have a clue how to help him get any kind of resolution. I wish I could paste it but he sent it to my yahoo account.

Directly quoted from the email he sent me.
"Unfortunately Adam no longer returns phone calls and/or emails so I have no way of contacting him." "I would appreciate your advice on the matter as the "nice guy" approach has got me nowhere unfortunately."

V/R Paige Culler

Old 01-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #347
david1
Adam - CON MAN - Wysocki

Hi Paige

This is just to advise that Adam owes me a lot of money as well ..... I was going to "piggy back" on Andrew's import and share all the cost's etc . I have also not received any feedback from Adam for the past few months .

If you look at NATPET (Adam's new way of generating a fraudulent income for himself ) he seems to get a lot of support from the "bigger" breeders , NB-I cannot understand why these breeders/business's are still supporting this scamster !!! Can it be that they are unaware of his fraudulent acivities ??

In the emails that I send to Adam on a regular basis ,I have informed him that we (Andrew and myself) are not going to "go away " .... because we want our hard earned cash refunded ....

If everyone that reads this forum can go back and tell their freinds, family and fellow herper's about Adam's fraudulent activities them collectively we can stop him from scamming the general public out of their hard earned cash !!!

Can anyone ps give me his home address .... as I will be notifying the Police deapartment in his area and I will be making contact with the IRS ??

Old 01-20-2011, 07:47 AM   #348
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
If you look at NATPET (Adam's new way of generating a fraudulent income for himself )
What proof do you have to back up this libelous statement? I can understand you being upset if you are owed money, but unless you can show proof that NATPET is a fraud than your statement is just words. Please post up your transaction history with NATPET that shows Adam stole money from you through them.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #349
david1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
What proof do you have to back up this libelous statement? I can understand you being upset if you are owed money, but unless you can show proof that NATPET is a fraud than your statement is just words. Please post up your transaction history with NATPET that shows Adam stole money from you through them.
Hi - The fact is that conman Adam Wysocki has ripped us off (+- 7000USD) and then he thinks that he can still operate as the CEO of NATPET and be trusted by the general public !!! This guy is receiving donations from the general public and I WILL go on every forum until he (Adam ) makes contact with me !! If he is so trustworthy why is he not making contact with me ? I have been waiting 3 years for him to refund my money !! HOW CAN THIS MAN BE TRUSTED TO HANDLE THE PUBLICS CASH ??? Once a cheat alway's a cheat !

I will still report him to your IRS and I hope and prey that they will do a full audit on him and NATPET !!! Do you personally know Adam , if you do then ps ask him to call me - he has got all my details !! Or even better ask him to comment on this forum ??

Old 01-20-2011, 08:12 AM   #350
cobraman1
Well, to be honest, proof really isnt needed. Just knowing that adam owes several people and stops communication, tells me that he isnt the best person to buy from. If he is that shady with his business, why would anyone believe he is legit with NATPET. Especially since he wont come here (even though he knows the thread exist) to help himself out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland