Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:33 PM   #511
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted1025 View Post
Seriously though, as terrible as I feel for the OP, is it not time to take a legal route?? The statue of limitations might run out and by now it's gotta be getting close

Going the legal route cost money and even if the OP wins the case which I don't see why he wouldn't but unfortunately it doesn't mean he'll get even a dollar from Adam.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #512
lockes
Hey...I was hoping not to go this route and doubt it would help since I live in South Africa.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #513
Devon Hodgins
It just shows the type of man,or lack there of, Adam is.

He was considered to be a "good guy"and not scam anyone.Now that he has found someone from another continent he goes and steals there money.I gaurantee that if andrew lived right down the road this would be very different.He only scammed him becuase Andrew cant do squat.

You cant use the excuse that he has just hit hard times either.If this were to happen to a real man with alittle bit of pride and dignity then he would just come and TRY to make things right.Instead he continues to coward underneath a rock

Andrew I am sorry this had to happen to you.Sometimes you just have to move on and chalk this one up as a loss.It sucks to say it, but there isnt much anyone can do besides make his name none.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #514
mc5guy
I think everyone here should stop buying anything from him. No matter we are in the US or not. This is BAD!

Old 04-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #515
Devon Hodgins
I think it would be stupid to buy from him after reading this thread!

Old 04-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #516
mc5guy
I know. But someone posted here that he only did this to andrew because he was out of the country. Adam will not scam US people. So what, even he won't scam us, I will not buy from him.

Old 04-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #517
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
There are 2 sides to every story. Unfortunately Adam isn't here right now to tell his. I have every confidence that it will be worked out.

That was stated in July of 2010 Jamie. I am guessing that your "every confidence" is probably slipping a bit by now

Old 04-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #518
Southern Wolf
John... Looks like he took a ban for his less than honorable buddy.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #519
Devon Hodgins
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc5guy View Post
I know. But someone posted here that he only did this to andrew because he was out of the country. Adam will not scam US people. So what, even he won't scam us, I will not buy from him.
If you re-read my post then it says that Adam would've not scamed you or me if we lived rigth down the road.I am not saying just becuase we are in the great place called USA that we can buy from him.If you read through the entire thread you will see that I am 100% agianst Adam.

Scammers like this strike from far away.He knows that andrew can not do anything, legal wise. Other wise he would nto be doing this.

I am sorry if one of my prevouis post was misenterpreted or worded wrongly.That is my fault.I should've stated it more clearly and straight forward.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #520
Spyral
I think it's very interesting to claim that this thread doesn't matter. When you Google "Adam Wysocki" this thread shows up #3. Definitely going to put a dent in ANY future business. The sooner he makes this right, the better for him even if he's gotten out of reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland