Enough is enough with the classifieds (*or* Why you cannot reply to classified ads) - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #171
Riplee
Could you upgrade the memory number of PM?

Old 06-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #172
hhmoore
The mailbox capacity is tiered by membership level.

Old 06-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #173
Chrisw
I raise my hand for not allowing anyone to comment on posts.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=252205

Old 06-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #174
snowgyre
Good gravy, it was an honest mistake that I already corrected. No reason to get your panties in a wad, it wasn't like I was being impolite. Ignorance can be cured, after all, and that morph needs to be named better! Too confusing to have multiple platinum morphs under essentially the same name. Besides, Justin got bumps for his thread, so it wasn't like he wasn't ultimately benefited by the discussion.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #175
goReptiles
I want to verify... For now, paid members can make responses, but others cannot.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #176
Chrisw
Quote:
Originally Posted by goReptiles View Post
I want to verify... For now, paid members can make responses, but others cannot.
Correct.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #177
Chrisw
I forgot to double quote sorry for the double post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Good gravy, it was an honest mistake that I already corrected. No reason to get your panties in a wad, it wasn't like I was being impolite. Ignorance can be cured, after all, and that morph needs to be named better! Too confusing to have multiple platinum morphs under essentially the same name. Besides, Justin got bumps for his thread, so it wasn't like he wasn't ultimately benefited by the discussion.
I wasn't directly referring to your post.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:46 PM   #178
Ponderosa Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
I raise my hand for not allowing anyone to comment on posts.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=252205
The person posting the ad will not be able to reply himself since he's not a paying member. So does he delete said ad updating the info? Will he be accused of trying to hide something. Pay $25 to correct the misinformed? What is the correct coarse of action? Not necessarily just that ad. As that one resolved itself.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #179
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by goReptiles View Post
To clarify, that is correct, but only in the classifieds sections.

Non paying members can still post classified ads as before, and edit and delete those ads, but cannot reply to their own ads, nor those ads made by anyone else.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #180
Chrisw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa Snake View Post
The person posting the ad will not be able to reply himself since he's not a paying member. So does he delete said ad updating the info? Will he be accused of trying to hide something. Pay $25 to correct the misinformed? What is the correct coarse of action? Not necessarily just that ad. As that one resolved itself.
Interesting questions, I think you and Rich posted at the same time, maybe he can answer them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!