Enough is enough with the classifieds (*or* Why you cannot reply to classified ads) - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-12-2011, 05:54 AM   #241
bsharrah
It is quite fitting offroad537 posted. To those who can't understand why this was implemented, just take a look at this user's prior posts. I am just amazed he ONLY received 9 infractions since 2009. Perfect example of someone who is incapable of respecting someone's ad.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #242
nvrc51
Help using "Post Reply" on Classified adds

I try to post a reply but for some reason I can't. I keep getting this message

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Someone please help, thank you.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #243
AbsoluteApril
At this time only contributing members can post replies in classified ads (that is what this entire thread is about).

If you want to contact a seller, please use the contact info given in the ad to send them a PM, email or call.

Any member can still post for sale or wanted ads for free.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #244
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrc51 View Post
I try to post a reply but for some reason I can't. I keep getting this message

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Someone please help, thank you.
It probably would have been helpful to you had you actually READ this thread that you posted your message in.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #245
nvrc51
Thank you for your help AbsoluteApril...

Old 06-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #246
Rainbowman
Anyone know how to pick up a reply to a post someone has made on the classifieds?

Old 06-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #247
hhmoore
I don't understand your question.
What do you mean by picking up a reply?

Old 08-25-2012, 11:29 AM   #248
Lizzy65
So, I'm concluding that in order to reply to classified ads, I have to pay to be a member. Would it be this one?: Option C - Contributor Level Membership, for $25 a year?

Old 08-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #249
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy65 View Post
So, I'm concluding that in order to reply to classified ads, I have to pay to be a member. Would it be this one?: Option C - Contributor Level Membership, for $25 a year?
To reply IN the ad, itself, yes. But anyone (paid member or not) can reply to an ad via PM.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #250
Lizzy65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
To reply IN the ad, itself, yes. But anyone (paid member or not) can reply to an ad via PM.

Ok, thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!