JENNIFER HARRISON GOOD GAL!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #71
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle

Here the post.
"Here's The post"

Old 05-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #72
RJK890
Biased Philosophy

Quote:
Quote Shrap:
Hey Jen,
I just wanted to give you some support and say how truly sorry I am that you are still having to deal with this where your animals are concerned. As before, my heart truly goes out to you. I know this has to be very hard.
I was also very sorry for Jen having to deal with this infectious disease that killed a number of her animals. However my sympathy for her stopped when she put her finance's first and offered animals that are potential carriers of this disease for $ale.

Quote:
Quote Shrap:
As far as the idiot humans who cant seem to stay out of your business, may they all go play in heavy traffic. Or at least go play russian roulette with a semi automatic. Bunch of ass clowns hiding behind their keyboards sticking their noses where it dont belong. Cowards I say. Dont let them get you down, Jen. They aint worth your time.
Idiot humans, LOL. That would be the people who brought to light the fact that Jen was going about business as usual and willing to spread this disease as far as the money orders would come from, right?

I guess we should all just stay out of Jen's Greedy business, and wait until we receive an infected animal that's been in a collection with on of her little gems. Then if that animal came from a person you feel differently about we can run them out of the hobby/industry.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:35 PM   #73
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
The link does no one any good unless they're a member of that forum, so I can't comment on that.

However, I was referring to the ads posted in #65 & #66.

How about post #8 in this thread dated 10/31/07??

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...06&postcount=8

Old 05-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #74
Serafim
Exactly when did Jen become a bad guy? Alot of you are treating her like she has scammed someone. I personally believe that Jennier Harrison would not knowingly do anything to harm someone elses collection. She loves Her animals enough to try and save them. I think she just made a poor choice.When she decided to sell the babies... Don't treat her like a scumbag after what she went through. How many of you would have sold those snakes. Don't let this get you down Jen. Alot of us know you are a good gal

Old 05-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #75
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Exactly when did Jen become a bad guy? Alot of you are treating her like she has scammed someone. I personally believe that Jennier Harrison would not knowingly do anything to harm someone elses collection. She loves Her animals enough to try and save them. I think she just made a poor choice.When she decided to sell the babies... Don't treat her like a scumbag after what she went through. How many of you would have sold those snakes. Don't let this get you down Jen. Alot of us know you are a good gal

I dont quite think thats it.

She Knew she had the virus/infection within her collection and was getting treatment for the remaining animals. awesome, im glad for it!

but before i get into this, Who WOULD have sold those animals? I certainly DO want to know, so that i might avoid their sales in the future. I know i would not sell a single animal until i was 100% sure those animals were healthy, and before i even thought of selling any, i would establish a few animals in the collection, and monitor them to be sure that they remain healthy, along with interaction with others that were doing well within the collection after the fact.

The fact that she had to be asked why she was selling these animals so soon afterwards is the problem in my eyes. Its not something that should have even needed to be told. Unfortunately it was, and people are going to be upset about that. Its not just about her feelings, and her losses, when something like this happens and animals are being released far too soon ( while understandable, it dont make it right, i dont care who you are), it then becomes OTHER peoples collections at risk too! and i dont think it fair to say to others that theyre being mean because they worry for their collections, and the risk of infection. Sure, its a maybe, and it might not even be a problem... but WHY risk it in the first place?

Just because she might be a nice girl, and love her animals as much as the rest of us, why should she get treated any differently? I know i would understand 100% if i made the same mistakes, and reacted the way Jen did to this situation, and the information she was given from her vets. She was trusting her vets word. and i cant blame her for that, but my OWN common sense tells me that, just because it might be okay, dosnt mean it is. and you know what. i wouldnt hold it against anyone. It was a BAD decision. She has amended that( by not selling them), but it seems that there seems to be some clarification needed as to when some other animals were adopted/sold out in the timeframe that she had the virus. I dont feel that its wrong of people to question these things, to better understand, and learn the risk, if there is one, about this new information.

Is it right for people to call her bad things, and treat her like dirt... no, probably not, but fear and anger do those things to people when their own livelihoods have a possible risk at stake. Is it right for the people defending her to call those others, who are just upset about the situation names or other things? Nope, probably not. But it happens.

Point is, Mistakes were made, and those mistakes have consequences. These things really do need to be thought through a bit more clearly, and i hope that to the next person this happens to, they make better choices having seen some of the ones that have been made now, and in the past.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:56 PM   #76
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler Reptiles
Please please please let me be an ass clown too....

I know for a fact that a male ball python left Jen's possession on or shorty after 11/22/07....wait let me do the math it may take me a second since I am an ass clown, 11 minus 9 equals 2....yeah that's it 2 months after she has repeatedly said that nothing has left her house since September of last year...

http://www.alexhuereptiles.com/forum...ad.php?t=19228

Congratulations my fellow Hoosier, you too get to be an ass clown!! Try copy and pasting the info. Clicking that link does nothing but ask me to log into a different forum.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #77
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Congratulations my fellow Hoosier, you too get to be an ass clown!! Try copy and pasting the info. Clicking that link does nothing but ask me to log into a different forum.
I posted a screenshot of the post that they are speaking about. I dont knwo the dates so others can confirm or whatever with that post.

Just so you know.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #78
Chandler Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Sorry all part of being a proper ass clown I suppose...
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2008, 11:09 PM   #79
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I was also very sorry for Jen having to deal with this infectious disease that killed a number of her animals. However my sympathy for her stopped when she put her finance's first and offered animals that are potential carriers of this disease for $ale.

Idiot humans, LOL. That would be the people who brought to light the fact that Jen was going about business as usual and willing to spread this disease as far as the money orders would come from, right?

I guess we should all just stay out of Jen's Greedy business, and wait until we receive an infected animal that's been in a collection with on of her little gems. Then if that animal came from a person you feel differently about we can run them out of the hobby/industry.
Look ass clown. I dont know Jen other than from here on Fauna. She is no particular friend or foe to me. I for one am just plain old fashioned tired of a bunch of pathetic no life ass clowns running around making ASSumptions about people, trying to pass those ASSumptions off as facts, harassing peoples vets, etc, etc. So go piss up a rope ass clown.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #80
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Just because she might be a nice girl, and love her animals as much as the rest of us, why should she get treated any differently?
This mentality is everything that is wrong with this place. The status quo.

The girl (jen) has actually done nothing wrong, but since she didnt do everything exactly like a few members here would have liked, you all are going to throw her under the bus and try to make her into a monster. You all suck. You all are the true monsters. Big giant ass clown monsters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!