For Sale Extra large reptile cage and accessories - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
Kenalbee
Extra large reptile cage and accessories

Large custom reptile cage. 8' X 3' X 4'. Mounted on four large casters. All sides are insulated with 1.5 inch Styrofoam insulation for energy conservation. Two large locking windowed doors open 180 degrees for easy access to the animal and for easy cleaning. The interior floor is covered with fiberglass paneling. This also extends up the interior sides 8 inches. There are two adjustable vents on each end. There are two dual fluorescent light fixtures and one dual incandescent fixture on the top. You’ve got to see this. It cost me $500.00 in materials just to build this. To sweeten the deal I’ll include a Cane heating mat, rheostat, timer, two power bars with twelve foot cords, two digital thermometers, water bowl, ceramic heating element, Powersun 260 watt UV bulb, and three large palm logs. That’s over $300.00 in accessories! And as if that wasn’t enough, I’ll even deliver if you not to far away. I'm asking $275.00 for everything. WOW! This is a deal! I'm located in Southern California. Chino Hills, about 50 miles East of Los Angeles.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
TeguTerra03
wow i live in pittsburgh pa 15214 and i am interested in your cage where are you located

Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
Kenalbee
Great, but I'm in Chino Hills, California. I don't think it would be worth the shipping. Sorry I didn't specify my location. I'll edit my post.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
Briscoe007
Can't buy it cause I'm in TX, but I'll give it a bump just cause I want it so bad.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
Desert Dragons
Hi! I'm interested. I don't live too far from you, I could pick it up. What type of material is the cage made of - I see you mention the insulation? Is it very heavy?

Old 11-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
adamnaly
Great job building this cage, really came out nice wish I lived closer.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #7
Kenalbee
Extra large reptile cage

Thanks for the props! I'm an amature but really get into my projects.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 AM   #8
mtokrs
would it cost less if you dont include the accessories? i have a lot of stuff so dont really need them. i live about 7 minutes from what would be considered east l.a.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:53 AM   #9
Kenalbee
Sorry, not at this time. I'd like to have every go together. It's less hassle for me. Not to mention, between the $500.00 in materials and the countless hours I spent building it I can't possibly take less. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense because I'm loosing mass amounts of money either way but somehow it makes it easier.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread