any one deal with Nufanoo9 / Rudy Hilo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2002, 09:23 PM   #1
SEANMCC
any one deal with Nufanoo9 / Rudy Hilo

we are probly setting up a trade , anyone here deal wit hthis guy? user name is Nufanoo0 or name Rudy Hilo . please let em know .
thanks

sean mcconnell sjatm941@hotmail.com
olympia washington

Old 11-15-2002, 12:19 AM   #2
pastelball
I HAD A DEAL WITH HIM ONE TIME. I POSTED SOME ANIMALS TO WHICH HE RESPONDED, WE AGREED ON THE PRICE AND HE SAID HE WOULD MAIL A MONEY ORDER OUT WHICH AFTER A WEEK NEVER SHOWED. SO I E MAILED HIM AND SAID IT NEVER SHOWED AND WOULD ALLOW A FEW MORE DAYS AND HE SAID OK. WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, 2 PLUS WEEKS LATER IT NEVER SHOWED UP!
DENDA BAILS
D&D REPTILES

Old 11-15-2002, 06:57 PM   #3
reptileguy
Same here

He's a dead beat in my book. He claimed he was sending me money... After a few days passed, I inquired, and he told me it was still on the way. A few more days passed, and I told him to go fly a kite.

He's not worth the hassle really...

Mark

Old 11-15-2002, 08:02 PM   #4
herpavian
I had a great transaction with him.

We trade my snakes for his lizards.
We shipped the same day, but my carrier lost the package for a day. SO i got the lizards but he didn't get the snakes til a day later.

Everything he stated about tehse lizards was accurate and honest. Hell, the veiled even ate the same day she arrived. And everyone knows how tempermental these guys can be.

My experience in dealing with him was great. In my opinion, he is honest and represents his animals to the "T".

ALthough the Uro is ugly:-), just like all Uros are.

Thanks Again!!

Old 11-17-2002, 07:36 PM   #5
Travis
Thumbs up Rudy Halo

I have done business with Rudy Halo (nufanoo9@aol.com). I purchased corn snakes and bearded dragons. Everything arrived alive and very healthy. Will do business again with him.

Travis

Old 11-20-2002, 06:53 PM   #6
justsnakes
I am in the middle of a deal with him. I sold him some corn snakes and got my payment pretty quickly (there was a little problem but that was on his end, I guess paypal was screwed up).

Anyway I was suppost to ship the animals out today but woke up not feeling well. Now he wants I refund (I am waiting to hear back from him) because I could not ship today and want to hold off until this next week.

here is a copy of the email he sent right after I told him I did not ship and I felt like crap:

Quote:
hey to tell you the truth... i understand how you are feeling...but just to make things easier...can you just refund the money back to jaylo9@aol.com...its just the fact that 200 of my dollars have been gone for 2 weeks and i have nothing to show for it...i can just use it for a show coming up....plus your not feeling good so it will just make things easier...if you can try to get it back to me today...i appreciate all that you have done...thanx alot....
What gets me is the fact that it has only been one week since the money was delivered to my paypal account. It would make two weeks if he decided to wait and let me ship this next week.

If he wishes for a refund (and I suspect he does) no problem. I have no reason to retain him money. I told him I would send a money order out in Thursday morning since I already took the money out of paypal and I have no credit card so a money order is about the only thing I can do. Either way he could have the animals by this time next week or a refund since it takes regular mail so long (perhaps a week?)

I don't Rudy is a bad guy, he just wants his animals that he paid for and I understand fully. I just wish he would work with me a little bit more and wait perhaps one more week to get them. Oh well. Sorry I could not send them out.

If I was put in the same boat again, I would try another deal with Rudy. It is not his fault he wants his money back. It is mine because I could not get the animals out when I said I would and he don't want to sit around and wait when he can go to a show and get them.

Old 11-20-2002, 07:12 PM   #7
justsnakes
just a quick update

I just spoke with Rudy on the phone and he will wait for his animals

Old 11-23-2002, 08:00 PM   #8
Sal Thomas
Thumbs up Ok in my book!

I recently got a good deal on a trio of snakes from Rudy....the snakes were well represented and well maintained...I picked them up and saw for myself the manner in which he keeps his animals and I have no problems recommending him or his animals to anyone.

Old 11-23-2002, 08:05 PM   #9
SEANMCC
funny , ive got 2whole different stories. good and bad . me , what i think of him? well he was going to trade with me , he replies to my snakes for sale or trade , i didnt contact him , any way the deal seemed solid till i told him he had to ship first . then he backed down , gave me 2 different stories , the first was because i posted about him here and he didnt want to do buisiness with me because i didnt trust him ,hhmmm i never heard of him befor just wanted to know about him , no wrong doing here in my book . the second reason , he said shipping was going to cost to much . haha . anyway

Old 11-23-2002, 08:15 PM   #10
reptileguy
Sean, don't forget to post your full name, so your post does not get deleted!

But I agree with you... If someone is going to get defensive about you INQUIRING about them here, there is something WRONG! I just went back and read your original post... It was polite, to the point, and non-judgemental.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!