Good Guy Frogman11-Garrett Smith - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2017, 06:32 PM   #71
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Wow Melissa. You fell right for his smoke and mirror act didn't you? How often do you do that? Often? If you actually looked at his criminal record that I posted you would of seen 2 DUI convictions. But by him posting 4 times and have his criminal record move back in this BOI and then him repeting twice "oh a couple tail light tickets" you drank his coolaid didn't you.

DUI's are a serious offense where I come from. I don't think MADD or most people would disagree.

How do I find the forms that are the proper place to talk about this stuff? I'm going to post my criminal record the worst thing on it is a talking on my cell phone ticket. Plus I have more history on Mr Kennard. People need to see who they are backing.
I see one DUI, some of that stuff is repeated ... it all says 1st offense ... can't happen twice.

Yes, drinking and driving is bad ... by your own admission, cell phone use and driving is also bad.

If I really cared, I could look yours up, but your actions here and the claims against you are plenty to put you in a bad light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This thread, good or bad, is about you. Attempting to divert attention to the site or those who post is not going to change that.
Garrett, why not walk away and do whatever it takes to get more good guy posts?
No matter what sort of false diversion you create, the tar that you are attempting to paint others with is going to ultimately, negatively affect you.

Old 06-26-2017, 07:03 PM   #72
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
One last thing Garrett, but not for Faunaclassified and the BOI, you would still be up to your shenanigans. You still try to defend yourself on a site that you don't take seriously? Hmmmmm...I wonder why. Use and abuse doesn't work here. You know this. I have a "clean" record here. You don't.
Clean record. Pffffst lol. You've been kicked off more times than I can count. Your trader rating is ZERO. I don't think I'd be bragging about that

Old 06-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #73
Frogman11
Quote:
Oh, and yes, I've been suspended here a few times. Once for a whole year. Still outweigh your Karma., your reputation, and your record. The only negative record I have here is with people who hate me. I'm proud of that!
OMG you're comparing your DUI, many traffic violations and bankruptcy. To KARMA on a web-site. Did you bring that up in court? Yes judge I know I killed someone I only had two beers in other states I could of had 3....but on fauaclassifieds I have a lot of KARMA points.

How many people did you rip off when you filed for bankruptcy? I'm sure a lot of hard working people were hurt because of your choices. You're a piece of work Chris Kennard.

Old 06-26-2017, 07:29 PM   #74
Frogman11
[quote=Snake-Queen;2010166]I see one DUI, some of that stuff is repeated ... it all says 1st offense ... can't happen twice.

Yes, drinking and driving is bad ... by your own admission, cell phone use and driving is also bad.

If I really cared, I could look yours up, but your actions here and the claims against you are plenty to put you in a bad light.

So..,,,nothing on how he easily mis-directed you?

Old 06-26-2017, 07:37 PM   #75
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This thread, good or bad, is about you. Attempting to divert attention to the site or those who post is not going to change that.
Garrett, why not walk away and do whatever it takes to get more good guy posts?
No matter what sort of false diversion you create, the tar that you are attempting to paint others with is going to ultimately, negatively affect you.
Lucille
While I do appricate your advise. Why would I walk away? I'm having too much fun.

Old 06-26-2017, 07:50 PM   #76
Snake-Queen
Quote:

So..,,,nothing on how he easily mis-directed you?
How was I misdirected? This thread is about you, not Chris, so his background has no bearing. The only person trying to misdirect the readers is you. You are the one throwing up posts that have no relevance to the topic of this thread, which is you.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:05 PM   #77
Helenthereef
I'd let this go. We've seen how the other threads on Garrett just turn into a unsubstantiated and irrelevant slanging match. If we stop chiming in either Chris and Garret will go ahead and have another squabble without us, or it'll just wither away for lack of fuel.

Whatever the pros and cons of transactions with him, I think anyone reading this (supposedly good guy) thread will be able to make their own opinions of Garrett's character and decide whether they really want to open up this can of worms.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #78
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Clean record. Pffffst lol. You've been kicked off more times than I can count. Your trader rating is ZERO. I don't think I'd be bragging about that
Yes. Stay focused frogman. Find a post here where someone had a complaint about me with regard to a deal, trade, whatever. You can't. You won't. Yes, I once filed for bankruptcy, which, unlike smuggling animals illegally and maliciously ripping people off, is legal. I filed because I was taken for everything I had by a girl, which is very reminiscent of your actions in the herp community, which is what this forum is about. My suspensions here were warranted, yes. Yet I respect this site, unlike you, because I can. You hate it for the same reason every scam artist does. It lessoned your ability to hurt as many people as you could have. The only person my offenses hurt was me. Garrett Smith will always be known as a bad guy in this industry. I won't.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:48 PM   #79
Frogman11
Quote:
Yes. Stay focused frogman. Find a post here where someone had a complaint about me with regard to a deal, trade, whatever. You can't. You won't. Yes, I once filed for bankruptcy, which, unlike smuggling animals illegally and maliciously ripping people off, is legal. I filed because I was taken for everything I had by a girl, which is very reminiscent of your actions in the herp community, which is what this forum is about. My suspensions here were warranted, yes. Yet I respect this site, unlike you, because I can. You hate it for the same reason every scam artist does. It lessoned your ability to hurt as many people as you could have. The only person my offenses hurt was me. Garrett Smith will always be known as a bad guy in this industry. I won't.
Lol. Ahhhh Kennard, you're probably drunk now. But follow me close. If I had one, just one person that I ripped of or scammed wouldn't they go up to my ratting and give me a negitive ratting? Hummmm. Why do I have a 100% positive trade ratting. Hummmm. If I scammed and ripped people off wouldn't they sue me or press charges??? The fact is I have 100 positive transaction you have ZERO. Since 2003 not one person has been happy with dealing with you to leave a positive ratting. Hummmm. Ive been on this site a fraction of the time you have but have way more positive traction than you. Lol

Old 06-26-2017, 08:57 PM   #80
Robert Walker
We have reached a point in the thread where the posts have become nothing more than "antagonism" to each other. This needs to end now. No further warnings will be given. Any account involved with this moving forward will incur infraction points until the person voluntarily stops, or their account becomes disabled.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!