4 heat packs in a box DEAD SNAKES whos to blame - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 02-13-2005, 12:00 PM   #81
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_TLK
Richard

Please dont put words into my mouth. I stated what I stated. I have said my side of the story.
You put that word in your own mouth and put quotes around it. My only question was if that was the message you intended when you wrote it.

Old 02-13-2005, 01:08 PM   #82
Mickey_TLK
Richard Im glad you have been lucky enough to be happy when dealing with Alfredo, I have stated the facts around my dealings with his company. Im sorry it doesnt conform to what you have experienced (seriously I am, as I didnt spend all the money I have to not be satisfied).

Let me ask you something, as you seem to want to spend your time defending this company. Have you ever yourself stepped foot inside Alfredos shop?

Old 02-13-2005, 01:18 PM   #83
Mickey_TLK
Let me clarify that last statement, and make a quick update. After this I AM DONE POSTING...PERIOD.

When I asked if you Richard had ever been in Alfredo place the reasoning behind it is simple. And HONESTLY its NOT a knock against Alfredo persay. Anyone who deals with wild animals knows that not every animal comes in perfect. Not every animal comes in mite or tick free. Not every animal comes in feeding.

My point was, someone gets theese animals. That was my point dont want to keep beating a dead horse so I will leave it at that.

I just got an email from Alfredo.

"As to end this nonsense lets both accept our half of the responsibility and put an end to this waste of time"

He is sending out a partial refund, and I will be the first to say not only am I suprised, but appreciative of the gesture. I will NOT post another word in regards to Alfredo, Xtreme, or this incident PERIOD. If anyone bates for a responce, Im going to ignore it. If anyone has something they expect a responce from, email me.

Old 02-13-2005, 01:25 PM   #84
Ophis
THAT is how it should have gone down in the first place. Too bad all of this drama occured prior.

Old 02-13-2005, 01:34 PM   #85
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_TLK
"As to end this nonsense lets both accept our half of the responsibility and put an end to this waste of time"

He is sending out a partial refund, and I will be the first to say not only am I suprised, but appreciative of the gesture. I will NOT post another word in regards to Alfredo, Xtreme, or this incident PERIOD. If anyone bates for a responce, Im going to ignore it. If anyone has something they expect a responce from, email me.
A great resolution IMO. I think it shows good character on both sides for him to make the gesture and for you to accept it. In reality you could both flip the proverbial bird to each other without so much as a blip on the radar of either of your businesses, his being in demand from retailers nationwide that don't read this board and yours servicing the retail consumers in your area. I'm glad you came to a resolution.

Don't get me wrong, I am defending neither party. I am simply hoping to get all the facts straight for my own analysis of the situation as I have been considering buying from Alfredo myself and you never know, I may have something you need for your store in the future so we may be in the position to do biz at some point.

When I asked you if that's what you meant by mark it wasn't to start a conflict or anything of that nature, I was simply trying to clarify that you meant it in that way......sometimes things when typed sound harsher than they are meant or harsher than they would seem if spoken (with a joking tone, etc).

Old 02-13-2005, 02:59 PM   #86
AF Exotics
Talking Dead Snakes

I am glad that you two were able to resolve this in a professional matter.Two people looking out the same window,each has a different view.Neither see the same thing,the same perspective.They can agree they are looking out a window.Mickey,if I remember correctly,you were known for some quality beardeds a few years back.I f I am wrong,I stand corrected.If that is you,you have a good reputation already.Alfredo,is someone who I have seen,grow his business leaps and bounds in the last few years.Sometimes there are compromises in doing so.I still think his intent is to remain in business,such as yours is.He has provided many a quality product to myself and countless others.Sometimes things go wrong,its inevitable.Usually things can be resolved.I am glad you both were able to do so. Marcus Quesada

Old 02-13-2005, 03:05 PM   #87
The BoidSmith
Quote:
A great resolution IMO. I think it shows good character on both sides for him to make the gesture and for you to accept it.
Richard said it very well. Congratulations to both, and best of lucks during 2005.

Regards.

Old 02-18-2005, 04:35 PM   #88
Mickey_TLK
I figured I should post a note that the refund from Alfredo DID arrive today, and he DID keep his word on this issue. I figure its only fair to acknowladge this on the thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!