My Free Snakes from Dennis1 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 12:07 AM   #11
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Please let us know if you follow-up this deal privately and if you finally receive the snakes. Best of lucks!
I will.

Old 10-08-2005, 10:17 AM   #12
nicolai
Its 10/08/05 are there any updates on the transaction????

Old 10-09-2005, 07:49 PM   #13
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I am wondering about what happened as well. I personally don't think you were ever going to ship the snakes to Karen. Post an update. Maybe I was wrong by thinking that you cannot be trusted.
Nothing yet. I think he's trying to find a shipper.

Old 10-16-2005, 01:25 AM   #14
Bill & Amy
Any update?

Old 10-16-2005, 02:14 AM   #15
The BoidSmith
Bill,

No, and I don't expect them to be. Dennis has stated that he will not be using this forum. He will conduct his deal privately with Karen. We can only expect to hear from her whenever the ETB are shipped.

Regards.

Old 10-16-2005, 10:44 PM   #16
ms_terese
Well, it *has* been 2 weeks...plenty of time to investigate all shipping options, and even become certified by Fed Ex if necessary.

However, I'm sure Karen will keep us posted as to the final completion of the deal. Let's not be jumping to conclusions....

Old 10-17-2005, 05:28 AM   #17
Karen Hulvey
Believe it or not he emailed me on the 14th and said he is working through red tape with a shipper. Only time will tell.

Old 10-17-2005, 07:46 AM   #18
ms_terese
Thanks for the update, Karen! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Old 10-21-2005, 06:31 PM   #19
Dennis1
hmmm...
I wish i wasnt having such a problem with shipping snakes...I dont know how anyone does it
I've never had this much trouble with my frogs and lizards or even the turtles
i knew there was a reason i didnt want to get into snakes....lol

I really got to get a shipper because i will be giving away some other snakes out before winter hits

Old 10-21-2005, 06:37 PM   #20
SPJ
Try searching for a local office.

They accept snakes for shipment.

May not be the best shipper to use (I still prefer Fed Ex), but in a bind, it may work for you. They will email you the waiver.

http://www.unishippers.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread