Crazy Cresties Is Under New Management!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:42 PM   #1
CrestieGeckoMan
Crazy Cresties Is Under New Management!!

Hi, my name is Ali and I am now running the Crazy Cresties Company. I know there has been some indescrestions under it's former owner Wendy. I hope to redeem the business and show that there will be nothing but honest dealings from this day forth and hope to regain lost clients' trust. I know I have my work cut out for me, but I will do my best to prove to diusgruntled customers I am of my word and you will get excellent service. If you have any questions please email me @ http://www.crazycresties@yahoo.com

Old 11-30-2006, 06:05 PM   #2
Otter_23
Why does it say Jason?

Old 11-30-2006, 07:58 PM   #3
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
Why does it say Jason?
Uhhhhh, because HONESTY is the NEW hallmark of the childs name?

AHAHAhahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHahah aha

ANYONE associated with this bunch of "lovely" people is simply NOT to be trusted.

Unless, of course, you enjoy giving your money away, not getting the animals you ordered, having disputes with paypal about refunding THEM for animals they have purchased from YOU, buying purebred lizards that have had the crossbreeding bred OUT of them, a physical impossibility or just like supporting the scum of the industry, go right ahead and do business with these people.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:26 PM   #4
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
Why does it say Jason?

Man, scammers just seem to get dumber and dumber!

Old 12-01-2006, 09:21 AM   #5
Cat_72
Now THAT is a classic.

*giggle*

Old 12-01-2006, 06:57 PM   #6
Chameleon Company
Good luck with the business Ali. I know that you are who you say you are, although Wendy had put Jason's name in the signature profile box before she left. You and your Aunt have always been honest with all things. I know that Wendy is very much out of the picture. I also wouldn't waste time here in Fauna. Those posting with the snipes and insults are very unhappy people. Take care.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:54 PM   #7
SPJ
I am a very happy person Jim. I even got a chuckle out of this guys original post.

But surely, even you can see that it's really stupid to use someone elses login and a business name tied to a bad past, and expect to be taken serious as an honest seller.

"Hi, I'm Ali, ignore the fact that my profile says my name is Jason and my business name is the same as the one that proven rip off artists used, I took over that business.......I'm an honest person..........really."

Does this help you to understand why people are VERY skeptical of you?

Old 12-01-2006, 10:17 PM   #8
Chameleon Company
Steve,

Glad you are happy. Did it ever occur to you that Ali might really not have a clue how this works ? How the signature box would appear ? Wendy is gone, courtesy the powers that be. You want to call it "stupid" and ridicule it in the common Fauna fashion, well then maybe that's what suits you. I could give a rat's behind about your skepticism, as it is typical punk BS to me. Knock yourself out. If ever you want to speak mano-a-mano, instead of keyboard stupidities, PM me and I'll gladly give you a phone number. I'm EST.

Old 12-02-2006, 03:32 AM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
I also wouldn't waste time here in Fauna. Those posting with the snipes and insults are very unhappy people. Take care.

Glad you are happy. Did it ever occur to you that Ali might really not have a clue how this works ? How the signature box would appear ? Wendy is gone, courtesy the powers that be. You want to call it "stupid" and ridicule it in the common Fauna fashion, well then maybe that's what suits you. I could give a rat's behind about your skepticism, as it is typical punk BS to me. Knock yourself out. If ever you want to speak mano-a-mano, instead of keyboard stupidities, PM me and I'll gladly give you a phone number. I'm EST.
Particularly unwarranted bad post to continuously start "flame wars" while playing innocent. Daily, taking the opportunity to try and ridicule the member base and constantly degrading Fauna, no-matter, if it was before, during or after the rule changes.
Quote:
Then what better place for the usual suspect to show "the behavior and unwanted flame wars that seem to arise on this forum a little too often" then right here ? In all candor, many of us have disagreed in threads, and sometimes with a little extra English on the ball. Its not the disagreements, but the couple that have to ratchet up the pissing contests when there is one. Laura, are you not going to admit that you at least have an opinion, regarding the "flame wars", of who the regular fire-starter(s) are/is ? Anyone in particular come to mind ? C'mon girl, it ain't a long list ! Any day in the BOI, you don't have to look long or hard. Some dazzle with intellect, some baffle with BS, and some just throw it.

Old 12-02-2006, 03:53 AM   #10
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
But when the name calling starts, to include all the "cutesy" spelling, then jump in ! If for no other purpose than to throw the yellow flag. Throw some negative karma if you will, which is behind the scenes, but make a post, pointing out the foul. I'm not saying to join the "play", but if you see a flame war starting, and lament it, then do something. And I don't mean just saying "stop it boys". Go right to the first entity that threw the insult, or took it to the gutter. Smack them.

The BOI, and other parts of this forum, are great places for disagreement. If it ends up in the gutter, then blame yourself for letting it happen.
Jim, I'm just glad I could help. No need to thank me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!