Ryan Trude aka Pitbullophis: Bad Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-29-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
Mark and Aimee
Thumbs down Ryan Trude aka Pitbullophis: Bad Guy!

Hope you're ready for a little story. Here it goes.

I advertised a pair of Hog Island Boas for adoption here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=32198

Unfortunately, I deleted the text of the ad. But it stated the female has neurological problems, and the male has a chronic URI, and feeding problems.

I did cover

Ryan Trude emailed me this:

Quote:
> This is a message from pitbullophis at FaunaClassifieds Forums (
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The
> FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility
> for the contents of the email.
>
> To email pitbullophis, you can use this online form:
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...tion=mailform&
> userid=4537
>
> OR, by email:
> mailto:PhillyBlunted610@aol.com
>
> This is the message:
>
> Hi. Just emailed you about the trades also but I'd be interested
> in them. They sound worthwhile. I have a friend who is not only a
> vet but a boa breeder and has a large colony of Hoggs. He lives
> less than a mile from me and has all sorts of antibiotics and
> everything right at his house. I'm sure he'd be more than
> interested to help me with them. Let me know what you think. I
> could send a MO to cover shipping as early as Monday if you
> haven't had someone take them already. But also, I'm in PA and it
> is 9 degrees at the moment. Not sure about sending an animal that
> already has an RI through that. Maybe we can figure something
> outh though. Thanks. Ryan.
As you can see, he was well aware of the problems with the snakes. He was interested in a Burmese Python I had at that time as well, but soon backed out of the Burm deal since it's temperament was not what he was looking for. So he became interested in my 66% het albino Retic, advertised here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=32193

We wrapped up the deal (sent him the Hogs for $70, and traded him the retic for a Brazilian Rainbow Boa +$40).

After Ryan recieved the snakes from us, we recieved this email from him:

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 2:06 PM
To: Mark Berger
Subject: ?'s

Hey Mark. I just wanted to get some more info from you and answer any questions you had about the rainbow. What were you keeping the female Hogg in? She didn't stop moving for like 15 hours after she got her. Banging her head off of everything. Is that how she normally acts? I've never seen a snake do that before. My friend thinks it might be curable with a strong antibiotic. Also, what worked for you when feeding all 3? And has the retic ever show any signs of RI? Cause he's whistling when he breathes. Thanks alot. Hope to hear back from you. Ryan.
Again, he was well aware that the Hogs had some issues. Disregard his question about the Retic - it never had a respiratory infection, and didn't when he recieved it. But nonetheless, he thinks it had one.

Where is this going? You will see at the links below, Ryan is selling these snakes as 1. a healthy and feeding pair of Hog Island Boas (proven at that!). And 2. a het albino retic. Not a 66% het, but a HET. Doesn't that insinuate it would be a 100% het, and worth quite a bit more?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=34116

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...511#post105511

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...509#post105509

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...507#post105507

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...013#post105013

As you can see from the information I provided above, Ryan is nothing more than a liar, a scammer, a con artist. In a recent email from Ryan...

Quote:
Hey Mark. Not that it's any of your business, as you stated yourself. But I have had them checked out and I've fed them and they are healthy. There's nothing wrong with them at all. They're not your animals anymore so you have nothing to do with them. I have recently decided that I don't want to be as deep into snakes as I am right now and want to get rid of most of what i have to just focus on my group of copperheads because they are extremely easy to care for. I work full time and I'm going to school. So is my wife. And we have 3 kids. So, for the best interest of the animals and my own peace of mind, that's what I've decided to do. Sound familiar? And if I don't get the money that they really are worth, then I'll keep them. Maybe I'm not as generous as you to give away perfectly healthy animals but that's none of your business anymore either.

As far as the retic, I have been telling people it's background when they email about him and the Hoggs as well. Which I can only chalk their problems up to the female's nerve damage. Which still in my opinion makes her totally healthy. It's up to the buyer to decide. Not you. So, I thought you were a nice guy too. Now I see you're just like 90% of these lifeless idiots on the internet. Mind your own business. You are way out of line to email me with this bull<font color=red>[bleep]</font> when IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I've made a personal decision to downsize my collection. Sorry if you think it has anything to do with you.
My ultimate question - If Ryan is equipped with all this information about these animals, why doesn't he just post it in the ad, rather than tell every person who inquires about them individually?

If you've inquired about any of these animals, could you please post Ryan's response to you here?

Thanks, and have a nice day.

Old 02-29-2004, 03:20 PM   #2
pitbullophis
Sniveling bitch

Wow Mark. What a sniveling little cry baby bitch you turned out to be. You guys all have fun. I'm sure this will be a good one. Enjoy. Lust leave me out of it. Just one question though Mark, do you go out in public dressed as a man? Just curious. You sound like a woman to me.

Old 02-29-2004, 03:41 PM   #3
Dr Owens
Mark and Aimee Berger are two of the most upstanding people that I have come across in this industry and as far as I'm concerned their word is gold.

Now Ryan on the other hand appears to be cut from a completely different mold. In fact, I think that his post here does a fine job of demonstrating his character (or lack thereof).

What's the problem Ryan? Are you angry about the fact that Mark has exposed your intent to rip people off?

Old 02-29-2004, 03:42 PM   #4
DThomas
Ryan, weren't you banned once already? Nice to see you made another account to get around that and post again. Nice ethics too, taking in an adoption and turning right around and selling it. Your friend must be a medical wonder, clearing up an URI and neurological damage so quick. I am assuming they are all cleared up since there is NO mention of either problem in your adds. You must be a speed breeder too? Nice to see you proved out those hoggs yourself so quick.

You have to ask yourself do you really want to deal with someone that references drug use in their email address? By that and all his prior posts, we can see we are dealing with a real mature individual here.

Old 02-29-2004, 03:48 PM   #5
Dr Owens
Interesting...

Ryan,
If you had nothing to hide, then why did you delete all of the ads that Mark provided links to? It sure looks now like you had something to hide.

I'm willing to bet that no one will come on here and defend you by saying that you were completely honest with them and that you had provided them with all of the info about the animals.

Old 02-29-2004, 03:54 PM   #6
Mark and Aimee
Correspondence

Here's my last reply to Ryan's messages to me:

Quote:
Ryan,

All responses to this issue can be posted to the BOI from this point on. I'm sure the people who have inquired about the animals will show whether or not you have been honest and forthright.

You can even post copies of your sent messages to people who inquired. That would help your case as well.

See not only am I posting the truth, I'm helping you show your side of the story also.

Mark
Of course, he had a great reply as well:

Quote:
Well, ya see Mark, I have more important things to do with my time than get involved in one of those moronic BOI threads that you seem to wanna volunteer me for so bad. N thanks. So you guys have fun. I'm sure there will be hundreds of responses. You can all talk like you have the intelligence of more than a dog and feel like you're making a difference or whatever the hell gratification people like yourself must get from that. Enjoy. Just leave me out of it. Take care.
There you have it. Boy do I feel dumb for ever sending animals to this guy. I just hope it isn't a death sentence for the snakes.

Old 02-29-2004, 03:57 PM   #7
pitbullophis
Who do I have to defend myself against?

You idiots? I don't think so. Saint Mark is the one who told me they were proven. Guess he left that out to make himself look squeaky clean. I deleted the ads to avoid giving you morons something to feed on. Bottom line, it's my word against his. And this is my last word. I bet you all will post and post though. What fulfilling lives you must all lead. Enjoy each other's company.

Oh by the way, the Hoggs are just fine and Mark's just pissed off he gave away perfectly good animals. Crybaby. Whatever. Guess I'll just hang onto all of them and breed them myself. I have no problem with litters of Hogg Island Boas and Albino Retics. Guess I just have to devote an extra hour of my week caring for them, which is all I was trying to eliminate by posting them. Bye bye losers.

Oh wait, one more thing, whichever idiot said about referring to drug use in my email. It's an herb, not a drug. Get it right stupid.

Old 02-29-2004, 04:00 PM   #8
pitbullophis
Haha. A death sentence for the sankes.

The snakes are perfectly fine, healthy and feeding. Hope they don't just drop dead while they're cruising their cages like healthy animals do. Or when they successfully breed for me next season, which with the way they're going, they'll have no problem doing. You guys really enjoy listening to Mark whine?

Old 02-29-2004, 04:02 PM   #9
pitbullophis
By the way, I love the bad guy thing...

"Well say good night to the bad guy. It'll be the last time you see a bad guy like me" -Tony Montana

Haha. You people are great. Very entertaining.

Old 02-29-2004, 04:05 PM   #10
DThomas
Walk into your local police station and tell them its an "herb." I guess that "herb" is clouding your mind. What's the matter Ryan, your life so pathetic, shallow, and empty you need a "herb" to make yourself feel better? You really are pathetic...lmao

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!