Unsexed sub adult red ackie. Local preferred. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-25-2015, 08:05 PM   #1
Fitz19d
Unsexed sub adult red ackie. Local preferred.

So I got a pair of ackies from here a year ago. One came in pretty small, the other was a fair bit older. I hoped to get them to the same size and work at introducing but no such luck the bigger one won't stop bullying the small one endlessly and ending up biting. (And I break up asap)

Not grown as fast as I'd like compared to the other, always been very skittish though I can now feed him dubia on tweezers and place the little bits of egg and whatnot when trying to get him to eat extra.

Anywho paid something like 380, I'd be happy with like 180 just to make sure it's a serious home and I'm not completely getting reamed over. I've given the wee one the big enclosure for now and would like to get my adult moved in.

Frederick Colorado, really would meet anywhere from Cheyenne thru south Denver or maybe castle rock. Not terribly interested in shipping as I am not experienced in doing it.

Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2015, 09:37 PM   #2
Jhud18
I will take him/her CO local I PMed you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!