Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
mqbuchanan
Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull

Anyone order this film, or see it at the East Texas Herp Society Banquet on October 1st 2011?

http://www.alternarushthemovie.com/

I ordered the film on Oct. 6 2011, sent paypal payment, and have not heard much since. When I emailed to ask I was emailed by Dan Krull and told there was some hold-up with the graphic's and it he was going to send an update soon.

Website says "PRE-RELEASE DISCOUNT! FREE shipping if your order before November 1st" so I ordered in October (pre November 1st).

Anyone else order this?

Thanks, Matt

Old 01-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #2
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by mqbuchanan View Post
Anyone order this film, or see it at the East Texas Herp Society Banquet on October 1st 2011?

http://www.alternarushthemovie.com/

I ordered the film on Oct. 6 2011, sent paypal payment, and have not heard much since. When I emailed to ask I was emailed by Dan Krull and told there was some hold-up with the graphic's and it he was going to send an update soon.

Website says "PRE-RELEASE DISCOUNT! FREE shipping if your order before November 1st" so I ordered in October (pre November 1st).

Anyone else order this?

Thanks, Matt
I saw it at the banquet and I also pre-ordered a copy.

It was great to see a preview.

I have no doubt Dan will be sending them out as soon as they are available.

No need to worry about Dan, he'll come through as soon as he can.

This has been a long project and I'm sure Dan doesn't want to rush things or cut corners.

Just remember, that this is a labor of love for the Field Herpers!

Old 01-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
mqbuchanan
Thanks Tim, its just been awhile and have not heard much so was beginning to wonder! I'm looking forward to finally watching it when it arrives!
Matt

Old 01-05-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
davkaufman
Matt,
Dan is a good guy. He'll come through for you and all who ordered his film. I for one am looking very forward to seeing it.
Dav Kaufman
www.ophisentertainment.com

Old 01-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #5
mqbuchanan
I spoke with Dan and he updated me on the status, no issue here and excited to see it when I recieve it. Glad it got cleared up.

Old 09-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #6
jhh273
Red face Dan Krull is a great person to do business with

I have made purchases from Dan several times and have always been more than pleased. His snakes are always better than you expect and they are good feeders. He is very knowing and willing to help you if you have the need.
I certainly plan to buy from him again. Thanks to Dan Krull.
James H. Holloway

Old 09-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #7
jhh273
Talking Dan Krull is a great person to do business with

My email is jhh273jr@live.com
James H. Holloway

Old 09-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
Tbrent
Dan is a great guy he will come through

Old 09-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #9
JimM
Is there another link that works ? I'd like to order the movie

Old 04-01-2014, 04:46 PM   #10
Dan Krull
http://www.fieldherpforum.com/forum/...219926#p219926

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush