Bad Guy Michael Gugliotta (REPTILEMANIA@aol.com) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2011, 10:07 PM   #21
chasebaker5
your telling me it took you like a year and a half to ship him his turtles?

Old 04-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #22
REPTILEMANIA
Yes I had been sick and I lost three grandparrents withen a few months of each other at that time,Regarding shipping to Mark, his order just slipped through the cracks but that is corrected now.
I do not feel the need to defend myself against false alligations
I have always taken care of my business and my customers for over thirty years, period.
I look foward to doing business with serious customers in the future.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #23
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by REPTILEMANIA View Post
Yes I had been sick and I lost three grandparrents withen a few months of each other at that time,Regarding shipping to Mark, his order just slipped through the cracks but that is corrected now.
I do not feel the need to defend myself against false alligations
I have always taken care of my business and my customers for over thirty years, period.
I look foward to doing business with serious customers in the future.

Michael

What false allegations are you referring to? Did it or did it not take you the better part of two years to ship the customer's order?

If this is your idea of taking care of your customers, you are definitely working with a unique definition of customer service

If anyone has no right to cop an attitude .....it is you.

Surreal without a doubt!

Old 06-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #24
tbhains
Michael Gugliotta is a SCAM

yes, he has taken much longer than 1.5 years to send people their turtles, he owes many people thousands of dollars. he also sells animals he doesn't have, like the albino turtles he offers...they don't even belong to him. He's also very good with excuses. Mark, were your turtles shipped in extremely poor conditions with turtles all dried up in flimsy containers?

Old 06-26-2011, 11:40 PM   #25
LauraB
Tommy, I see this is your first post here.

Please share any transaction experience(s) you've had with Mr. Gugliotta. Please know I am not defending him; I just would like to hear about your own experience.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:03 AM   #26
Revolution1221
holy

Old 09-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #27
CHELID
Michael finally sent all turtles. No problems.
  Received Infraction
Old 09-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #28
laterob
Quote:
Wait.....who are you? You aren't the OP, the accused, or any of the compaintants......how can you say that he's cleared everything up? It looks like you had a good transaction, he asked you to join Fauna and help him out. Am I wrong?

Old 09-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #29
laterob
Ug. My bad...I just looked at usernames, not full names. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #30
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHELID View Post

You were just using your other account two days ago. I suggest you continue using it. We no longer accept multiple registrations from the same user. There is a process if you want to change your user name. Simply creating another isn't acceptable. I will be closing this account as a duplicate.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!