BF wanted - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:44 PM   #81
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
Yeppers, Lucille has a point, from the waist down, private or public. I am curious as to what this person who just makes every woman go crazy is all about.

Not every woman mind you. But lately it has been a couple who are driving me nuts. But hey what do you expect from strippers? Being sane isn't in their make-up.

Old 06-14-2004, 12:10 AM   #82
JungleHabitats
dude thats ur problem ....

i bartended in the Doll house for severa lyears ... strippers make bad bed partners lol or even anywhewre partners 99% have issues and the other 1% is getting them .

Old 06-14-2004, 12:19 AM   #83
AZ Dragoon
The issues with strippers is usually cocaine, at least from what I have seen. Not good for relationships!

Kevin

Old 06-14-2004, 03:42 AM   #84
Sybella
Well, then...since I misunderstood that you are happy, please accept my apologies for giving advice when it wasn't requested.

Old 06-14-2004, 03:17 PM   #85
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by AZ Dragoon
The issues with strippers is usually cocaine, at least from what I have seen. Not good for relationships!

Kevin

No it isn't the coke that is the biggest problem, it is the mental issues. Take to mind what these women see day in and day out. Most of them get a rapid dislike for the male species, and some get deep seated issues about finding a man who will take them away from their chosen profession and take care of them. They see these men in there day in and day out spending money on them and telling them they are either married or have girlfriends. This puts a bad taste in their mouths because the money said guy spent on them could have been spent on his wife, kids, or girlfriend. Then you add in alcohol and sometimes drug abuse and you have someone who is just waiting to snap at any given moment. So yes I do avoid them like hell now, but please explain the so called "regular" women who go nuts and see a relationship when there isn't one?

Old 06-14-2004, 06:32 PM   #86
Lucille

Old 06-14-2004, 07:18 PM   #87
bcfos
Oh number 1 is clearly stated over and over again. Friends is fine, friends with benifits is better, BUT NO RELATIONSHIP!!!!!

Old 06-14-2004, 08:24 PM   #88
Wilomn
WOW. I had taken about a week off from reading this thread, actually I just don't come here that often and simply forgot about it, but nonetheless, if this thing doesn't have Women's Entertainment stamped all over it then rob dunlevy ( aka an-al) is striaght, and if that's the case then I've slipped into a paralell universe in which not ape but chicks, have taken over.

Whew, that was hard to get out.

Brian, I suspect you are in that oft exalted but oft never achieved state of "just don't care" that is sought by so many men. Once there it's more a matter of wiping them off than picking them out, so far as the wenches go. I've seen it happen to several people and the transformation is simply amazing. It seems that as soon as you TRULY don't care whether or not you have a woman/girlfriend you can take your pick and, so long as you stay true to your non-commiting stance, you WILL have that pick when you wish it. However, aye there's the rub, no pun intended, as soon as you develope feelings for one of those that you had prior to that considered just another diversion,feelings that lead you in the direction of considering what you may be doing with that particular diversion on the next major holiday, or trying to remember just what month she was born in, or, and this is a biggy, what will her/my parents think of me/her, as soon as these thoughts stay for longer in your mind than the nanosecond it takes to dismiss them, you are doomed. DOOMED I say, doom-ed.

Whether it's a phernome or something in the way you walk or hold your head or the glint in your eye (or subsequent lack thereof) some signal goes out to all the willing and wonton Bettys previously at your beck and call, and it's over. Perhaps never to be achieved again. Exhalt in your ability to pick and choose, your inability to be kept enamoured for more than 2 weeks, the total lack of commitment that you espouse and recieve, on occasion, from those few enlightened lasses who understand that some men just can't/won't commit. Some of the best friction I ever devoloped was in relationships such as those. Whooooo wheeeee, talk about sweaty.

Someday though, and this is 100% certain with all cases I've seen that did achieve the exalted state of "just not giving a damn" if she did or didn't, you WILL meet the one that will be your downfall. And from the pinnacle you worked soooo hard to surmount, you shall tumble from the edge, ass over teakettle, laughing and smiling all the way down, feeling NOT ONE single razor sharp rock edge, nutcracking boulder or brain banging branch,because SHE pushed you.

Unless of course this is all some act to cover up the fact that you actually like boys and don't want anyone to know. I figure it's got to be one or the other.

Ain't that just peachy?

Of course, what do I really know. After all, each of the few times I've been THIS (measure the distance between the nucleus of an amoeba and its cell wall and you'll be close to the increment I am thinking of) close to achieving this exalted and rarely seen much less possessed status, some doggone woman comes along, shoves her hand into my chest, removes my heart, with no anesthesia mind you, and makes me her minion. What a racket they have.

So I, like so many others, watch from afar and dream of what might have been.

Don't be a dreamer boy, do, do them all, don't stop until any are NOT done, continue on in the vein, pun intended, that ALL men wish they could, and DO them.

HAHAHahahahahahahAHahAHahahahahAHaHahahahahahahaHA

Good luck either way.

Old 06-14-2004, 09:39 PM   #89
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
WOW. I had taken about a week off from reading this thread, actually I just don't come here that often and simply forgot about it, but nonetheless, if this thing doesn't have Women's Entertainment stamped all over it then rob dunlevy ( aka an-al) is striaght, and if that's the case then I've slipped into a paralell universe in which not ape but chicks, have taken over.

Whew, that was hard to get out.

Brian, I suspect you are in that oft exalted but oft never achieved state of "just don't care" that is sought by so many men. Once there it's more a matter of wiping them off than picking them out, so far as the wenches go. I've seen it happen to several people and the transformation is simply amazing. It seems that as soon as you TRULY don't care whether or not you have a woman/girlfriend you can take your pick and, so long as you stay true to your non-commiting stance, you WILL have that pick when you wish it. However, aye there's the rub, no pun intended, as soon as you develope feelings for one of those that you had prior to that considered just another diversion,feelings that lead you in the direction of considering what you may be doing with that particular diversion on the next major holiday, or trying to remember just what month she was born in, or, and this is a biggy, what will her/my parents think of me/her, as soon as these thoughts stay for longer in your mind than the nanosecond it takes to dismiss them, you are doomed. DOOMED I say, doom-ed.

Whether it's a phernome or something in the way you walk or hold your head or the glint in your eye (or subsequent lack thereof) some signal goes out to all the willing and wonton Bettys previously at your beck and call, and it's over. Perhaps never to be achieved again. Exhalt in your ability to pick and choose, your inability to be kept enamoured for more than 2 weeks, the total lack of commitment that you espouse and recieve, on occasion, from those few enlightened lasses who understand that some men just can't/won't commit. Some of the best friction I ever devoloped was in relationships such as those. Whooooo wheeeee, talk about sweaty.

Someday though, and this is 100% certain with all cases I've seen that did achieve the exalted state of "just not giving a damn" if she did or didn't, you WILL meet the one that will be your downfall. And from the pinnacle you worked soooo hard to surmount, you shall tumble from the edge, ass over teakettle, laughing and smiling all the way down, feeling NOT ONE single razor sharp rock edge, nutcracking boulder or brain banging branch,because SHE pushed you.

Unless of course this is all some act to cover up the fact that you actually like boys and don't want anyone to know. I figure it's got to be one or the other.

Ain't that just peachy?

Of course, what do I really know. After all, each of the few times I've been THIS (measure the distance between the nucleus of an amoeba and its cell wall and you'll be close to the increment I am thinking of) close to achieving this exalted and rarely seen much less possessed status, some doggone woman comes along, shoves her hand into my chest, removes my heart, with no anesthesia mind you, and makes me her minion. What a racket they have.

So I, like so many others, watch from afar and dream of what might have been.

Don't be a dreamer boy, do, do them all, don't stop until any are NOT done, continue on in the vein, pun intended, that ALL men wish they could, and DO them.

HAHAHahahahahahahAHahAHahahahahAHaHahahahahahahaHA

Good luck either way.

Oh god.. Where should I start on this one. Well I don't approve of the homosexual lifestyle, but it doesn't bother me as long as it isn't flaunted in my face. The idea of two guys making out will gag the most strong iron clad gut in the world. I am not against gays just them putting it out in front of me.

As for the big down fall you talk about. Yes it happened back in 1997 with a little trip down to Houston. Lets just say I will never trust Russian women again as long as I live. But past is past and we all learn from our stupid mistakes.

And it seems true when you don't really give a rats ass about going out with someone they want to go out with you. I think it is a ploy to try and figure the male species out and share findings with other females around the globe.

One funny little story I just remembered happen way back in high school. This guy I went to school with was believed to be gay because he acted so like one it wasn't funny. Well about 4 years after graduation I saw him at a football game. I asked him if infact the rumors were true that he was indeed gay. Well after I promised not to kill him when he told me the information I requested he told me something that just shocked the hell out of me. He wasn't gay, but acted that way so the girls in school would trust him. Ends up this guy not only banged my girlfriend back then but pretty much all of my friends also. Can you say con artist? And he thought I would be mad at him, I acually thought it was the funniest thing I had ever been told.

Old 06-17-2004, 06:59 AM   #90
Lucille

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!