What kind of personalities do YOU prefer? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What kinds of personalities do YOU prefer (more than one OK)
I like gentle, quiet, types 15 25.86%
I want their body, I don't care about their personality 5 8.62%
I like humorous, funny people 37 63.79%
I want someone who is strong enough to dominate me 9 15.52%
Intelligence and thoughtful types for me 36 62.07%
I prefer happy interactive people 23 39.66%
I want a submissive person I can dominate 5 8.62%
I prefer outgoing people 18 31.03%
Shyness turns me on 8 13.79%
I want a talkative person 8 13.79%
I want someone courteous, and attentive 28 48.28%
I want a party animal 3 5.17%
It doesn't matter, I will mold their personality to suit me 1 1.72%
I want to find a kind and giving person 27 46.55%
other 6 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2005, 09:17 AM   #11
Lucille
I agree on the politics....

Old 03-27-2005, 11:42 AM   #12
kiote9
I guess somewhere along the line I fell into some other dimension...

I like people who are outwardly strong. They have a good sense of humor...a bit on the dark side, intelligence, dedication, a personal sense of honor, and for some reason a deep need to hide who they are so that just when you think you know them they do something that makes you question why you would waste your time with such a loser. Then they say or do something that somehow redeems them and they are great again. Is this because I am female or is it a deep seated psychosis?

It also seems that if they are not well liked they are more attractive. Looks really aren't important, personality rules.

Old 08-24-2005, 03:31 PM   #13
Griz
Hmmmm.....interesting poll. For me, my list is short:

1) wit, brevity is the king of wit
2) intelligent, nothing irks me like talking to a brick wall
3) fearlessness, I want a woman who will hold my snake without fainting
4) fearful, I still like it when I have to investigate the bump in the night
5) attractive, must like to take care of themselves
6) humble, I don't want anyone that can compete with my arrogance! There is nothing like a humble heart that can melt me.
7) modest, I don't need someone who has to wear a thong on the beach, at home is another story!
8) self assured - I like a woman who will fight when she knows she is right
9) patience - I have to have someone that will offset my weakness
10) forgiving - holding a grudge never solved anything
11) someone who can look past my freakishly large hands, 12 inches from base to fingertip
12) 36-28-36

Griz

Old 10-17-2005, 12:34 PM   #14
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I want someone who is strong enough to dominate me for *censored* times. I want a submissive person I can dominate for some of the *censored* times lol. I want a party animal only at a party
My goodness....I came to share and caught a woody. Thanks baby....you my fav fauna lady.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:36 PM   #15
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Hmmmm.....interesting poll. For me, my list is short:

1) wit, brevity is the king of wit
2) intelligent, nothing irks me like talking to a brick wall
3) fearlessness, I want a woman who will hold my snake without fainting
4) fearful, I still like it when I have to investigate the bump in the night
5) attractive, must like to take care of themselves
6) humble, I don't want anyone that can compete with my arrogance! There is nothing like a humble heart that can melt me.
7) modest, I don't need someone who has to wear a thong on the beach, at home is another story!
8) self assured - I like a woman who will fight when she knows she is right
9) patience - I have to have someone that will offset my weakness
10) forgiving - holding a grudge never solved anything
11) someone who can look past my freakishly large hands, 12 inches from base to fingertip
12) 36-28-36

Griz

HOT DOG! I'm your woman!

Old 10-17-2005, 12:49 PM   #16
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I prefer women with multiple personalities. It is like going out with a totally different person everytime.
Are you IMPLYING here that somewhere there is in ACTUAL existance a woman with ONLY one personality?

To that I must say, based solely on every experiance I've ever had with them, that you sir, are living in a world that I do not have access to.

Is it nice there? I bet it's quiet isn't it? hmmmmm very interesting..... wenches of one personality......who'd a thunk.....nope, I just don't see it happening.....would be something to see though.....so would flying pigs and about as likely to be seen too.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:54 PM   #17
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I prefer women with multiple personalities. It is like going out with a totally different person everytime.
If you date multiple women with each their own personality its definitely going out with a different person each and every time.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:57 PM   #18
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
I guess somewhere along the line I fell into some other dimension...

I like people who are outwardly strong. They have a good sense of humor...a bit on the dark side, intelligence, dedication, a personal sense of honor, and for some reason a deep need to hide who they are so that just when you think you know them they do something that makes you question why you would waste your time with such a loser. Then they say or do something that somehow redeems them and they are great again. Is this because I am female or is it a deep seated psychosis?

It also seems that if they are not well liked they are more attractive. Looks really aren't important, personality rules.
I have an interdimensional call for Shelly Pauly, paging Ms. Shelly Pauly, is there a Shelly Pauly in the room?

Ms. Pauly, it seems you left a message on your last existential expedition that you should be contacted Immediately upon successful aquisition of the search you were engaged in. It seems your man, er item has been found, was found and left behind actually, silly wench, on your last trip.

Please drink the Blue Koolaide found in Kiosk #2 and proceed as you did previously to the second star to the right, then straight on til morning.

Your partner/party will meet you there.

Or will he?

Old 10-17-2005, 01:18 PM   #19
kiote9
Wes, have you misplaced something?

Old 10-17-2005, 01:20 PM   #20
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
Wes, have you misplaced something?
More than likely. Probably more than one something too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!