Inquiry Info on Seth Williams aka saint221 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2014, 04:34 PM   #1
KellyWood23
Info on Seth Williams aka saint221

I am considering doing a trade with Seth Williams and was just wondering if anyone had any info on him. Thanks!

Old 07-28-2014, 10:24 AM   #2
KellyWood23
Anyone?

Old 01-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #3
Tyrone
Bad Guy

I did a trade with him for roaches sent my translucent veilds first even though was suppose to be same day as we agreed via texts but he didnt till a few days later then only sent half of the roaches I hand counted them and recorded it with video he said he was sending more out but never did and wont answer me now should have known when he texted and never sent an email his number is 13607984882 so watch out Thanks Ty Young 208 724 6982

Old 04-03-2015, 04:41 PM   #4
Zach Spyker
Did he ever contact you and send you more roaches?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!