two female boas for sale 100% hets - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 11:11 PM   #11
hhmoore
Who produced the female het? Do you have the paperwork? When you say she is PROVEN, do you mean that she is proven het (photos, please) or just that she is a proven breeder? Was she bred by you (well, not by YOU, but you know what I mean)? Might as well just save yourself some time and post the info here...anybody else that is interested will be asking the same things.

Old 07-02-2006, 11:46 PM   #12
hbg reptiles
true

yea let me clarrify that she is proven as in she had a litter i will provide the paperwork if i can come up with it i have had her since a baby i actually bought her from a store that sold reptiles as a het so i new i couldnt get ripped off but the place i got her at was called the zoo zone its in pa but she is a good size female as for the pastel female she was bought from the same place but is a year younger
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2006, 02:27 AM   #13
hhmoore
I mean no offense by this but, as a rule, if there's no proof....

Old 07-03-2006, 03:49 AM   #14
hhmoore
btw - what is your name?

Old 07-03-2006, 10:32 AM   #15
hbg reptiles
ok

oh yea i mena i understand where someone would be coming from but its how i purchased her and she bred that way so i can calll her genetics garunteed
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2006, 10:39 AM   #16
hhmoore
boy - you sure do leave alot of questions unanswered

Old 07-03-2006, 10:49 AM   #17
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbg reptiles
its how i purchased her and she bred that way so i can calll her genetics garunteed
What do you mean she bred that way? You already told me that she was only a proven breeder, not a proven het...but since you threw the term out there, I'll bite...what is the guarantee on her genetics?

Old 07-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #18
Fangthane
Hey Dave I noticed in the boa classifieds section of Reptileauctions someone has posted an ad making some fairly serious accusations against you. Care to comment?

Old 07-03-2006, 06:39 PM   #19
hbg reptiles
k

yea id love to comment someone with the name anjreptiles sold me two dumerils boa about a year ago and i paid 300.00$ to these people and they ripped me off and said they were in court and the ladys husband suposedly was going to jail thats what they told me so basically i put up something on ther about them stealing from me over a year ago and they saw me put up an add so they tried to sabatage me but its real funny how they wouldnt put there names on there cuz there cock suckers ANJREPTILES there from florida and there asholes thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2006, 06:52 PM   #20
hhmoore
nice language, jeez

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread