Here they are! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-30-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
TattooLost
Here they are!

Okay, so I haven't been on here much. I'm currently working up near Fort Worth, and don't have a whole lot of time to play online. But right before I came up to this job, all 5 of my eggs hatched! For those that don't know, they were from a het albino male I got from Cheryl, and a poss het albino female I got from Heather. I didn't want to get my hopes up, but you know how that goes... Anyways, here's the babies!

Woohooo! Not bad for my first clutch ever, eh? Hehehe

Old 09-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
TattooLost
Oh! Forgot to mention! They're a month old now. Took awhile, but 3 out of 5 have taken their first meal. The albino ate TWO pinkie rats! They will all defensively strike, but none would take. I helped the albino this past weekend by holding her and putting the rats head in her mouth. She coiled right up (around my finger as well) and ate it. I left another pinkie in the tub, and she ate it too! lol Here's to good eaters in the future!

Old 09-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
Melinda
Dude, you totally stole the morph fairy! lol

congrats! and a hatchling albino eating too. WTG!!

Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
CONGRATULATIONS RICK!!!!

i remember just before you left, im totally psyched for you!!! Glad to hear the progress in feeding is going well Pains in the butts them snakes can be sometimes it seems!!! LOL

Old 09-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
DAND
Congrats on the new arrivals!!!

It's always nice when you can change a poss het to a definite.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #6
Gloryhound
Dang not only did you change a possible het into a definate het, but you actually got a visual in the process. Rock on!

Old 10-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #7
jguyer1
Awesome! Congrats on the Albino and on proving that het out!

Old 10-02-2009, 10:03 AM   #8
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Wow!
Congrats! You proved him before I could! Now I'm starting to get excited about the two daughters of his I bred to my albino male this year........eggs due in another couple weeks. I've not had my hopes up because you know how bad my luck sucks with hets and these girls are possible hets off a het (the male you have) that had not been proven yet.........

But now you proved the male! My hopes are up!
Congrats!!!

Old 10-03-2009, 01:29 AM   #9
TattooLost
Good luck cheryl! I've got my fingers crossed for ya! I've got the 4 poss hets if you need one.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #10
TattooLost
Home for the weekend. Today was feeding day, and the albino took right too it. Struck, coiled, and ate. The others are being hard-headed unfortunately. Maybe they know the albino is my main concern. lol

I'll try to take some new pics soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!