What kind of personalities do YOU prefer? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What kinds of personalities do YOU prefer (more than one OK)
I like gentle, quiet, types 15 25.86%
I want their body, I don't care about their personality 5 8.62%
I like humorous, funny people 37 63.79%
I want someone who is strong enough to dominate me 9 15.52%
Intelligence and thoughtful types for me 36 62.07%
I prefer happy interactive people 23 39.66%
I want a submissive person I can dominate 5 8.62%
I prefer outgoing people 18 31.03%
Shyness turns me on 8 13.79%
I want a talkative person 8 13.79%
I want someone courteous, and attentive 28 48.28%
I want a party animal 3 5.17%
It doesn't matter, I will mold their personality to suit me 1 1.72%
I want to find a kind and giving person 27 46.55%
other 6 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #21
nicolai
I wish i knew what i wanted or she wanted. Evetime i think i have become what she wants she finds something else she wants me to change. Everytine i think she has become what i want her to be I come back from the chicken ranch and try to tell her what else she has to change.

Old 10-17-2005, 07:12 PM   #22
kiote9
Why does anyone have to change?

Take me as I am or leave me alone. If there is a change needed is should be agreed upon and a plan of action followed. It isn't that difficult really.

The problem seems to be that too many people believe they have the right to change the person they claim to love. If you love someone you love them regardless of the perceived flaws.

Old 11-02-2005, 06:16 PM   #23
techgirl
i need someone who can put up with my sick sense of humor and typical female ways.

Old 11-03-2005, 03:25 AM   #24
kiote9
Oh NO you don't! Put up with??? No way girl!!!

You need someone who understands and appreciate that which makes you uniquely you. If you look for someone who can "put up with" ANYTHING you are going to be very unhappy when they decide they can no longer tolerate it. You'll end up going through that you need to change thing.

There is someone out there who will like you for who you are. Someone who you will like as well.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:45 AM   #25
techgirl
well heck if they decide they can't put up with anything then they weren't worth it anyway. what i mean be put up is able to deal and understand and the ability to adjust is situation so calls for. if they can't well then

Old 11-05-2005, 06:16 PM   #26
kiote9
Someday someone will come along who actually compliments your sense of humor and understands where you are coming from. Don't hold your breath though...took me a heck of a long time to find someone who not only complimented me but also loves me the way I love him.

All I am saying is that tolerance is temporary and individuality is a permanent condition.

Old 11-05-2005, 08:00 PM   #27
Ophis
I like girls who don't speak english. This way they have a legitimate excuse for not communicating.

Old 12-06-2005, 03:28 PM   #28
CJBianco
Since my wife now has a boyfriend on the side, I guess that I am allowed to play this game too. My perfect soulmate? Hmmm...

Overall Personality -- a gentle Buddhist soul
Intelligence -- Mensa level or higher
Appearance -- the Meg Ryan type
Other -- all smiles and laughter

I could fall in love with Dharma. (Dharma & Greg -- TV Show)

Chris

Old 12-27-2005, 11:46 PM   #29
Jase_UK
I like women who are talkative kind and listen to what you have to say instead of fobbing you off.......I've got a few friends like that but I'm afraid friends is all they will be....

Old 02-04-2006, 05:59 AM   #30
ladyserpent7
i like someone that has love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control......thats the perfect man that doesnt exist.

further more...i love people that are passionate..about life..about animals/reptiles..about their culture..everything..and i like loud because im loud..i love a man thats confident...and i love a good sense of humor..if you can make me laugh..youve got me so far...i like it when a guy takes care of himself..meaning..good dresser..smells good..etc. ..also..i want someone that..hmm.. i wouldnt say dominate me..but more like..knows how to be the head in a relationship...this is what i would prefer..some of it anyway..dont know the rest..but its not saying if someone didnt portray every detail that i wouldnt give him a chance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!