Couple looking for FWB in MD/DE/PA/NJ - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 12:58 PM   #21
KelliH
Quote:
Kelli,

We've had one post like this in two years. The sky isn't falling, and I hardly think that the place is going to turn into a hotbed of sin overnight if it has not done so in two years.
Lucille,

The point that myself and some others here are trying to make is that this type of stuff is crossing the line. No one is saying the sky is falling or the world is going to end if that post remains. It's just tacky. Hope you don't set that precedent here, that's all.

Old 05-23-2006, 01:47 PM   #22
Scott Ashton
I'm with Kelli, Cathy, Griz, and well, the majority of those expressing an opinion on this thread.

It is NOT appropriate for this site!

That said - Chris I really couldn't care less what you do in your bedroom as long as its consensual and between adults.

Lucille: Do you know if the Thread titles for Lonely Hearts appears in
everyone's view? or just members who are 18 and over?

Old 05-23-2006, 02:15 PM   #23
Traci1
While I do think it's best to post something like that on a site that is specifically FOR people living that kind of lifestyle, I was not offended because at least it was worded tastefully. I'd like to know why was the title allowed to remain on the following thread in the photography forum? I found this title to be incredibly offensive, and reported it...but it's still there!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=78082

Old 05-23-2006, 02:31 PM   #24
KelliH
Quote:
While I do think it's best to post something like that on a site that is specifically FOR people living that kind of lifestyle, I was not offended because at least it was worded tastefully. I'd like to know why was the title allowed to remain on the following thread in the photography forum? I found this title to be incredibly offensive, and reported it...but it's still there!
Traci, it doesn't offend me either, it just seems inappropriate for Fauna, but that's just my opinion. Ok, that thread title in the link you posted DOES offend me also! I cannot believe it was reported by you (and others as well I am guessing) and still allowed to remain.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:44 PM   #25
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
........... Ok, that thread title in the link you posted DOES offend me also! I cannot believe it was reported by you (and others as well I am guessing) and still allowed to remain.
It is indeed offensive, and worse yet - it was posted by the moderator of that forum!!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 02:50 PM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Lucille, It's just tacky. Hope you don't set that precedent here, that's all.

Kelli

Don't you think some other posts here are tacky? Remember the kinky poll? And who could forget the 'Edible underwear' poll that someone else besides me posted? I mean, how appropriate is THAT for a reptile board?

Don't get me wrong, I am saying it for a second time in this thread to get my point across, I am NOT approving of open marriage.

But when people enter this forum, they know we are not talking about tortoises or geckos. No one has to enter this forum.

While I do not necessarily approve or condone every lifestyle posted here, this forum is my responsibility and will I review the posts and determine whether they will stay. There are some I would not permit to remain, but I will review and decide on a case by case basis whether posts will stay or go, at my discretion.

This one stays.

Old 05-23-2006, 03:56 PM   #27
KelliH
Quote:
Don't you think some other posts here are tacky? Remember the kinky poll? And who could forget the 'Edible underwear' poll that someone else besides me posted? I mean, how appropriate is THAT for a reptile board?
Yes, I am sure there have been other tacky posts on this forum. But Lucille, this post was an ad by someone that is specifically looking for a sex partner for he and his wife. That's way beyond posting some poll with a catchy title that is all in fun. At least, I think so. Look, I said before if you and Rich think it's fine, then it's fine. It's nothing personal or anything Lucille, I just think it is innapropriate to the max but what I say here doesn't matter anyway so I'll just shut up now.
Your welcome.

Old 05-23-2006, 03:57 PM   #28
KelliH
You're welcome, that is.

Old 05-23-2006, 04:02 PM   #29
reptilebreeder
This has still not been answered.
While you request someone to be 18 to post are there any methods employed to make that mandatory? More importantly is this thread (forum) visible to ALL reptile lovers who frequent this site, including minors? If the forum mod doesn't answer maybe Admin will be able to answer. This is something that I would like to know, as it is important to me and my patronage.

Old 05-23-2006, 04:05 PM   #30
KelliH
Quote:
This has still not been answered.
While you request someone to be 18 to post are there any methods employed to make that mandatory? More importantly is this thread (forum) visible to ALL reptile lovers who frequent this site, including minors? If the forum mod doesn't answer maybe Admin will be able to answer. This is something that I would like to know, as it is important to me and my patronage.
I can answer your question. Yes, this forum is visible to any member, whatever their age. Perhaps that should change huh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread