Casey Hulse/ Nature's Spirit - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2004, 12:41 PM   #1
GiantFeeders
Thumbs up Casey Hulse/ Nature's Spirit

This summer I purchased three "Snake Shacks" made by Nature's Spirit Reptiles. Two of them were directly purchased (traded for actually) with Casey Hulse and the other was a new one I purchased from a third party. I can't say enough great things about the racks. People who know me, know that I obsess over cage purchases for a couple of years before I can commit to one. It is a huge investment, one which should last for years in useful beneficial ways for my animals as well as for me in terms of maintenance. I looked at many racks and I'm very happy with the ease of the design and complete washability of the "Snake Shacks." As for Casey Hulse, I highly recommend him and his products. He's a great guy to work with. Thanks Casey!

Old 08-19-2004, 02:26 PM   #2
DavidBeard
Thumbs up

I agree that Casey has some of, if not *the* best racks out there....they are awesome quality especially for their prices. I ordered a rack from them last year and I couldn't be happier with is...I am getting 2 more from him soon, and I can't wait. Two thumbs way up for Casey & Nature's Spirit/Snake Shacks!

Old 08-19-2004, 02:33 PM   #3
nicolai
website

whats the website so i can take a look at some of his racks?
nick bonn

Old 08-19-2004, 02:59 PM   #4
DavidBeard
Here ya go.....

http://www.nsreptiles.com

Old 08-19-2004, 03:28 PM   #5
Sybella
I haven't gotten my rack yet but I've been talking to Casey in email to work out a trade for one...I couldn't be happier. Casey talks to you like he really cares, like a friend, and he's very considerate and flexible. I can't wait to get a rack from him!

Old 08-19-2004, 05:14 PM   #6
Casey Hulse
Thank you all!

Thank you for the compliments! They are very flattering.

Old 08-19-2004, 10:58 PM   #7
Amy Truman
Wink Thanks Casey

I appreciate your great customer service and your wonderful racks.
I will always recomend you above everyone else.

Old 08-20-2004, 10:25 PM   #8
beastie
Arrow

I've posted before, but i'll post it again!!!

I have a rack from Casey, i've talked to him at several shows, he once bought a kingsnake from me, and he's a GREAT GUY who makes a GREAT PRODUCT and sells them at a GREAT PRICE!!!
(i received no compensation for this endorsement. sadly. )

He is highly recommended by me.

Bryan Cantwell

Old 08-27-2004, 04:21 PM   #9
Sand&SunReptile
Sounds Great

I have been talking to Casey, and he is very quick to respond, and seems genuinly interested in helping me save money and get the best thing for my situation. He is very easy to work with on customizations on racks, mixing and matching different styles and sizes. I am ordering one today, and Casey has already told me basically the day I'll be getting it. No other people, atleast that I know of get your racks out this quickly. Instead of the generic, "4-6week" deal, as soon as your order is placed, Casey and Darla get it done, and on its way.
I am very excited to get my rack.

Old 08-29-2004, 04:36 AM   #10
BrianB
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=48469

Bump. I just replied to a duplicate thread, should have replied to this one. To summarize: Good guy, excellent service, nice rack, nice snakes, ordering again soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!