Inquiry Craig Gagne? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
chivito
Craig Gagne?

I was wondering if anyone out there has done any business with Craig Gagne out of San Antonio, TX? I saw an ad on kingsnake and was just looking for any feedback albeit good or bad in dealings with him. Thank you in advance. James Valder

Old 04-06-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
jlexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by chivito View Post
I was wondering if anyone out there has done any business with Craig Gagne out of San Antonio, TX? I saw an ad on kingsnake and was just looking for any feedback albeit good or bad in dealings with him. Thank you in advance. James Valder
I sold some animals to Craig, great buyer! I would deal with Craig again.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
lanceheads
James,
He vends at my expo in San Antonio, and has been a great vendor, with zero complaints. I understand, that he has opened up a warehouse, I think in Live Oak.
He'll be at my next show in the first weekend in June. Come visit him then and see his stock.

Randal Berry

Old 04-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
texas reptile exchange
i know craig personally & have done alot of business with him. i dont feel you can go wrong with his animals. jeff frey @ T.R.E.

Old 04-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
dustinntech
We bought 1.1 satanic gecko's from him at 2 different shows (NARBC Arlington & a Houston show, which was supposed to all be CB animals and all his animals were WC) and both times the females died on us. The second time within a few days of us getting them and we've emailed him with no responses. He also told us that the second female we got from him was definitely gravid and when she passed we did a necropsy to look for any signs of eggs and there were none to be found.

I'm assuming he tells you what you want to hear to get a sell. Then if something goes wrong ignores it. Pretty unfortunate

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!