Deborah Broadus-Muskauski Good "Gal"! DEBSCAPTIVEBREDBALLPYTHONS.COM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
Bigalow
Deborah Broadus-Muskauski Good "Gal"! DEBSCAPTIVEBREDBALLPYTHONS.COM

Completey Satisfied with my purchase from this breeder. Shipped perfectly and quickly. She has a lot of projects in the mix right now with her first pied just being born this season.

Now, I purchased a pastel from her that was at an unbelievable price. The pastel was beautiful, just as pictured! Her emails couldn't have been any more sincere!
www.DebsCaptiveBredBallPythons.com ~ She is a determined and honest Ball Python breeder.

Her ball python came out of the packaging not head shy at all, that is how you know their Ball Pythons were loved

If you decide you're the one who enjoys receiving quality ball pythons at great prices, visit her website and ask about her collection!

Old 10-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
hhmoore
I'm a little late in getting to this, but I had a transaction with Deb that went great. It was a combination sale & trade - She paid immediately, and the ASFs I got from her were big & healthy (and there were even a couple of fresh litters )
I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #3
Diego Velarde
Goog Gal!

I recently got an albino ball python delivered from Deb's Captive Bred BPs. Deb had it on hold for me for several weeks telling me that he was doing good feeding on rats and asf's. Since it's hard for me to find any asf near by, I asked her to keep him only on rats so that I wouldn't have a problem feeding him. Deb had no problem with that and I eventually received my snake which is doing fine and has a great feeding response. I will definitely do business with her again. Thanks Deb

Old 03-24-2009, 12:27 AM   #4
JR Lawson
Deborah Broadus-Muskauski Great Gal

I bought a beautifully ball python 100% het axanthic male from Deb last week at a great price. Deb was up front and honest with our dealing and even provided the necessary paperwork on the snake. I will most definitely buy from Deb again, the experience was very pleasant. Deb thank you for Onyx he is great.

JR

Old 03-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #5
southern_boa_gurl
I've yet to order anything from Deborah, but would like to post on here what a great gal she is. I have had questions regarding ball pythons and she answered them with the utmost courtesy and honest answers. I would not hesitate to order from her either after talking with her and also viewing some of her pictures of her animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!