Inquiry tandrreptiles good or bad? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #11
tadpole
I will post our emails a little later today.... I know he said he was dealing with some "personal issues" because it took him about 2 weeks to respond to my original email inquiring about the cherryhead. I'm a very understanding & forgiving person but this is just unacceptable. You don't accept payment for goods then refuse to ship them or respond to the buyer. If he would just email me with a *valid* excuse as to why I haven't received my tortoise I would be a little more understanding. At this point though, I just want my $$ back so I can find a reputable breeder to purchase a cherryhead from.

All I have is his email addy. I was never given a contact number or address.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #12
geckos70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowboaman View Post
I emailed a link to this thread to Ryan yesterday.
Chris, thanks I guess. If you look at the emails in my first post I sent Ryan an email telling him that I was going to start a thread about him here. However, if you can get him to reply that would be great. I just want my money refunded so I can put this experience behind me.

Jodie,
there number is listed on the web page under local pickup
http://tandrreptiles.webs.com/localpickup.htm

Michael

Old 01-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #13
Rainbowboaman
Ryan hasn't logged onto Fauna since January 12th. I would of thought out of curiosity that he would have at least came here & looked at thread about himself but he hasn't. Maybe he lost internet access. Has he posted any ads, responded to paypal dispute or answered any emails since the 12th as internet sales seems to be his livelihood. Im hoping its just some pesonal problems he's having & will fix the problems he has caused here.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:48 AM   #14
geckos70
Chris,
I hope that is the case. If I were in a situation like that, I would call clients who have sent me money just to let them know that I have not forgot about them...just to keep the lines of communication open. We will see

Michael

Old 01-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #15
geckos70
Nothing as of yet. I am starting to lean towards the idea that this guy is a thief. Michael

Old 01-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #16
tandrreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckos70 View Post
Nothing as of yet. I am starting to lean towards the idea that this guy is a thief. Michael
I am not a theif and because of an incodent I dont think you have the right to judge. I have been in Chicago, tending to my father who has terminal cancer. My grandmother does not believe in t.v. or computers so I had no internet access.

This Hobby is my life, and I am the last person who would steel from people like you guys. It has just been very tuff, and I have not been ducking/dodging anyone. I told everyone I had a family issue going on. Half these people send me there money without even coming on an agreement. Then get mad when they didnt get there stuff, when I had no idea they sent the money.

All money will be paid back in full. I just dont appreciate people going into my ads and talking about me that im not trust worthy and things along those lines.

It even said earlier in these posts that I have not been on here in a while. This website is my life, and if I havent been coming on obviously something has been going on with me,

It just really pisses me off when people say" I alerted other forums to let them know.

Then you start calling me a theif, you dont even know me. I can understand why you are mad,
but when your father is dying across the country you tend to drop everything and go. You dont go on the computer and say hold on let me go on paypal.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:17 AM   #17
geckos70
I am sorry about things happening in your personal life but that is no excuse for a lack of communication after people send you money. I sent you money on 12/30/08 for a product that "YOU" said would be shipped on two separate occasions. Now on 1/25 you get frustrated because a few customers, with no communication from you, have taken action by sharing our experiences with others...I am really not sure what else you expect me to think other than someone just stole my money. Please refund my money and when you do I will post on this thread. In the future, if you are going to take money for a product and you have a tough situation in your personal life that my interfere with you getting your orders out maybe you should pass on the sale, communicate with your customers so they have an idea of what happened and things may be late, or refer the customer to a friend. However, dropping of the face of the earth with no communication is probably not the best choice.
Michael

Old 01-25-2009, 08:46 AM   #18
tadpole
Ryan~ I am truly sorry for the things you have been dealing with, and will sincerely be praying for your father.

However, you did have my contact information, including phone number, which could have been used to let me know what was going on, and you most definitely knew the money had been sent & we had agreement as you sent me a paypal invoice & I emailed you the following day to see if she had shipped yet.I understand you probably didn't write it down but maybe for future reference, as a business owner, it would be a good idea to keep full contact information on all of your buyers in some type of notebook or planner. I do this with my business so I can do re-service contacts as well.

Again, I am sincerely sorry for what you are going through. I will immediately post an explanation on the other thread I had asked about you on. I would also like to ask that you email today to let me know how you are planning on fixing the situation.

Thanks,
Jodie

Old 01-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #19
geckos70
Ryan I have been waiting all day for you to hit that refund button...I have seen you logged in a few times today. I would like to put this experience behind me...so let's go. If you have time to comb the classifieds I would assume you have time to refund that cash of mine that you have been sitting on.

general info from his profile
About tandrreptiles
Full Name
Ryan Arlen
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?
google
Total Posts
Total Posts: 44
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Find all posts by tandrreptiles
Find all threads started by tandrreptiles
Visitor Messages
Total Messages: 0
Most Recent Message: No posts
Visitor Messages for tandrreptiles
Post a visitor message for tandrreptiles
General Information
Last Activity: 01-25-2009 05:00 PM

Michael

Old 01-25-2009, 11:59 PM   #20
geckos70
I just looked at the claim from my paypal account and the sellers name is listed as Ryan Steward but he is registered on Fauna as Ryan Arlen. Just thought that was worth mentioning. Michael

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!