Good Guy greg bryant - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
reticguy76
greg bryant

wow, again, i dont normally post new threads here, but i just got a higher end morph retic from greg bryant at the retic ranch. everything went great. no complaints. ups delivered to the wrong address, but i was able to get to my house and set her right up in her new cage. again, nice to know i dealt with one of the good guys over all the bad guys that seem to be out there lately.

thanks much greg

Old 10-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
paulWTAMU
Since this thread is fairly recent; I purchased a neonate retic from Greg back in March. It arrived fine, and was a stunning lavender albino. Months on she's still going strong and I still think I got a great deal. This is the sweetest animal I've ever had. She is also going to be huge--she's 6' already.

Amazing animal, good price, great service. I'm buying from him again in 2010 for sure.

Paul White

Old 10-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
bcherps
I have known Greg for a few years now, and have been to his warehouse several times. It is one of the better collections I have seen, definately the largest retic colony I have seen and everything is in tip top shape. Its dam hard to keep 15-18 foot animals neat, tidy, and from evenly ditributing there water troughs throughout thier cage. Everytime I have shown up he is there cleaning, and working the animals himself.

Which is another key point to getting consistent great animals. Working the animals himself. He knows whats up with everyone, so you dont get a sub-par animal accidently going out the door becuase you had an employee pack the order.

And on several occassions Greg has even passed locality boa sales onto myself and other breeder friends so the customer got first hand animals instead of trying the buy and flip on the customer.

Definately need more people like Greg around the large snake world.

Thanks
ben

Old 10-08-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
reticguy76
he is awsome. very timely response to emails and calls. hope this isnt too off-topic for the boi, but id love to visity his warehouse sometime. thanks again, greg.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!