anyone know Kevin Peters of Danville California - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:38 AM   #11
viper1234
i had the same problem

hi my name is steve burke
i had almost the same problem with him he wanted my banded egyptian cobra and i asked him insted of money doy uo have any adult albino monacle cobras and he did. so he said for me to ship first and i nevr ship first in trades so i sayed no.then since i would not ship first he then asked me to make sure i had apermit for the state of ny to have venomous snakes and i told him yes. after i sent him a copy he told me it was fake and he was calling the cops on me. not 10 min after i got off the phone with him i call the nydec and they sayed that this guy is pulling my leg and just stop with him because they have me on file.after this he stoped emailing me and calling me.1 month later i get in email from him that says he is in fl trading snakes with exotic gems.so then i call them and they are haveing the same problem and the night kevin was going to them he never did. so the next day he says oh yea i am going to the hamburg show i said i have a table there if you want the banded i still have him so i am there all day and he never shows. also i forgot to say when he did tell me he said he lives in cal and he should not be telling me this but he has over 30 cobras in his house and no permits and the reason he does not get into truble is because he is a cop in cal. i do not have his phone number any more becase i just stoped talking to him but if there is anymore info you might need just ask me i will try to help you in anyway.
steve burke
C&S HERPS

Old 10-28-2003, 09:57 PM   #12
viper1234
i left something out

i forgot to tell you that when he did show me the pics of the monacle cobras later that month i was looking on google.com at pics of cobras and i found the pics he sent me of the cobras so i went to the link they came from and they are pics of a guys cobras he use for birthday partys i emailed him and told him what had happend and asked him if you knew kevin peters but he never heard of him
steve burke
C&S HERPS

Old 10-30-2003, 10:14 PM   #13
ZX11
Anyone with info on this piece of work called "Kevin Allen/Alan Peters" should call Det. Alex Niecu of the Tracy, Ca police Dept. 209.831.4550. He is the one working this case for me.

If you lost money to Kevin peters, you can sue him. Call 209.831.5902 or 209.473.6463

If you want to talk to the DA's office and file criminal charges, call Angela Hayes at 905.671.0583 or 209.831.5912

If you written proof of him admitting to possessing illegal animals, call Cal. Dept of Fish and Game at 1.888.334.2258 or 1.888.358.2900.

To check if he has a license for the animals, call 1.916.227.2245

The above numbers are correct to the best of my knowledge.
Michael Parkinson

Old 11-06-2003, 09:59 PM   #14
ZX11
I tried to but could not edit my previous post. The first number given for Angela Hayes was incorrect. The " 905.671.0583" number is a phone number for a book store in Canada, not the DA's office in Tracy, CA. Sorry for the confusion -- and any Canadian calls you may have incurred.

But, it was a good place to buy books. They are closed now, though..... Again, I apologize.
No, they did not carry any snake books.

The other numbers are correct. I double checked them.

The above information is true and correct-- moreso than my previous post-- to the best of my knowlege. { Or lack thereof}

Old 11-08-2003, 10:26 AM   #15
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs down Rip off artists

A few weeks ago, this individual tried to scam me out of a group of Texas Alligator Lizards-----he wanted them, didn't have the money but would send it as soon as he sold some of the lizards----well, I am a cranky old fart who has been around the block too many times--told him to get the money--send it to me-and he would receive the lizards....Over a month has passed---guess what--nada----nothing....also, isn't he associated with some other person named Vincent something or other....they both contacted me wishing to sell a Shingleback ???? I am sorry for your loss of money and/or specimens. I wish TRUST and ETHICS could be re-established in Herpetoculture--at one time these qualities were evident....Sincerely, Earl H. Turner

Old 11-15-2003, 10:02 AM   #16
bigcagereptiles
Kevin Peters going down

Hello - yes we know this poor boy..lol,
We currently have 2 police stations questioning Kevin Peters.
Last night he received phone calls and spoke with 2 officers, myself and my business partner - we tightened the noose hard on this guy. The police are aware of who he is and this is a very bad day for him. He made the mistake of messing with someone that is conected to law inforcement in the Bay Area...whoops..LOL We would like to possibly start a civil action suite - if at all possible.
But we need your help. Please email any information you want to give on this person to vmedia@vargasmedia.com
His address is actually:
Kevin Peters
1700 San Ramon Valley Blvrd
Danville CA. 94526
Here is his new cell number: 925-719-1830
today be a good day to vent your frustration on his voice mail as he is aleady squirming in a big way.
He faxed us a copy of his license and the address above checks out with police and is slightly different than the one mentioned in the prior post. According to police he has no criminal record - but with your help he will in a big way. Please email us and let us know what your experience was.
Thanks Steve

Old 03-01-2018, 05:24 PM   #17
BelgianLover417
Kevin Allan Peters updated address, location, and is byb belgian malinois in Fernley

So, gotta say, this asshole is a piece of work. If any of you are looking for him I found him. 1725 AUTUMN GLEN ST, Fernley, Nevada. His new antics: selling belgian malinois puppies for 800-2500 each. No pedigree, no reg, no OFA on sire or dam. Bred dam every heat and she's not three. There are 26 puppies in circulation (two litters) and is pregnant with a third litter right now. Puppies from the first litter were diagnosed with giardia, parvo, two forms of cancer, and hip dysplasia. He lied to everyone, showed a fake pedigree and fake ofa certification. Also told each owner a different story. There is an open and active investigation going that I was able to start, thank god, against this asshat. Well, let me know of you guys want any other info

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!