Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:23 PM   #101
SquamishSerpents
Justin, you do take good care of your snakes. I know this. I got a rainbow via from you and I LOVED HER! She was immaculate.

This is your opportunity. You can't pull the wool over everybody's eyes by changing your name and switching to a contact form for your new website. Just step up please.

If you're not BC Arboreals, I suggest you contact them and ask then to stop using your photos on their website.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391790180.533901.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391790190.115351.jpg

If you are, just admit it.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #102
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquamishSerpents View Post
Justin, you do take good care of your snakes. I know this. I got a rainbow via from you and I LOVED HER! She was immaculate.

This is your opportunity. You can't pull the wool over everybody's eyes by changing your name and switching to a contact form for your new website. Just step up please.

If you're not BC Arboreals, I suggest you contact them and ask then to stop using your photos on their website.

Attachment 574565

Attachment 574566

If you are, just admit it.

They have full permission to use the pictures as its a joint project with them. So no there is no pulling the wool over no ones eyes. Do you honestly think if it was my account I would put pictures that can tie me to it. I would add all new pictures... lol

If it was a big cover up I would do a better job. Not make it so I could be tied to it. I don't think people can have the wool pulled over there eyes. If I was trying to hide things and it was me I would have made it so there is no ties to me. Simple as that.

I know what I did was wrong. I am calling out all reptiles Canada and BCRC. If they block my posts and not allow me to post then the others who have recently been caught breaking the law should get the same treatment right!

Thanks Katia for saying how my animals were cared for. They mean the world to me. Like I stated before I am sorry. I know its going to take some time but I work every day to show people that I take full responsibility for what happened with my animals.

Kevin Keller is allowed to sell illegal feeders on reptiles Canada. He should have the same treatment. They don't delete his adds. He is also aloud to post. If they blacklist one person everyone breaking the law should be treated the same way.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:51 PM   #103
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
They have full permission to use the pictures as its a joint project with them. So no there is no pulling the wool over no ones eyes. Do you honestly think if it was my account I would put pictures that can tie me to it. I would add all new pictures... lol

If it was a big cover up I would do a better job. Not make it so I could be tied to it. I don't think people can have the wool pulled over there eyes. If I was trying to hide things and it was me I would have made it so there is no ties to me. Simple as that.

I know what I did was wrong. I am calling out all reptiles Canada and BCRC. If they block my posts and not allow me to post then the others who have recently been caught breaking the law should get the same treatment right!

Thanks Katia for saying how my animals were cared for. They mean the world to me. Like I stated before I am sorry. I know its going to take some time but I work every day to show people that I take full responsibility for what happened with my animals.

Kevin Keller is allowed to sell illegal feeders on reptiles Canada. He should have the same treatment. They don't delete his adds. He is also aloud to post. If they blacklist one person everyone breaking the law should be treated the same way.

So his name just happens to be justJustinin Clark too?

Old 02-07-2014, 03:56 PM   #104
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
So his name just happens to be justJustinin Clark too?
Nope his name is Justin Sabo.

And my names Justin Clark lol not justJustinin Clark.

Thanks for coming out though lol

Old 02-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #105
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Nope his name is Justin Sabo.

And my names Justin Clark lol not justJustinin Clark.

Thanks for coming out though lol
Then why did he register as Jt Clark and introduce himself as Justin?

Old 02-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #106
Regius_ca
Quote:
Why is that? From my understanding RC is a private site, owned, paid for by one individual. If that person, or any person he gives authority to, doesn't want you on the site FOR ANY REASON, I believe it's their prerogative. Maybe it's because you're a thief or a liar, or maybe it's just because you dress funny.

Either way, you should stop wasting so much time worrying about how others feel about you. If you're so concerned about posting on a forum, maybe start your own? Pay for it yourself. Moderate it as you see fit.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:11 PM   #107
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius_ca View Post
Why is that? From my understanding RC is a private site, owned, paid for by one individual. If that person, or any person he gives authority to, doesn't want you on the site FOR ANY REASON, I believe it's their prerogative. Maybe it's because you're a thief or a liar, or maybe it's just because you dress funny.

Either way, you should stop wasting so much time worrying about how others feel about you. If you're so concerned about posting on a forum, maybe start your own? Pay for it yourself. Moderate it as you see fit.

I had to pick myself up off the ground after reading your post.

Your hilarious Robert. I think you should be a comedian!

I honestly think you have a great idea about the forums. I'm going to look into it for sure.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:46 PM   #108
Regius_ca
Quote:
I had to pick myself up off the ground after reading your post.

Your hilarious Robert. I think you should be a comedian!

I honestly think you have a great idea about the forums. I'm going to look into it for sure.
Why laughing so hard Jay. Because I told you a fact, that is true? Odd response. I thought a "yes, that is true, they don't need to let me post on their forum, that they pay for, that they control, that isn't a public entity, that I have no legal, or moral right to".

And yes, please do the forum thing. That would "teach em all to mess wit ya".

Old 02-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #109
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Then why did he register as Jt Clark and introduce himself as Justin?
Can you please answer this Jay....

Old 02-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #110
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius_ca View Post
Why laughing so hard Jay. Because I told you a fact, that is true? Odd response. I thought a "yes, that is true, they don't need to let me post on their forum, that they pay for, that they control, that isn't a public entity, that I have no legal, or moral right to".

And yes, please do the forum thing. That would "teach em all to mess wit ya".

No cause your hilarious Robert. Funniest I've heard this year. I just can't get over it. Made my day man.

Yes they don't need to let me post on there forum. And yes it is a private forum. They stat they police it. And are against breaking the law when many members are breaking the law and posting about it and getting away with it is what I find funny.

Here's an article saying how Jeremy Stone smuggled white diamond out of Brazil to Guyana, then to the US. So you are going to keep harboring people committing crimes on this forum, when I was put to read only after what happened, and now still allow them to sell animals from there classifieds that benefits and promotes criminal activity. Blows my mind away how hypocritical many are acting, there are the few that call it out and say it is not fair.......

http://www.reptilescanada.com/showth...-diamond/page2

It's there for everyone to see....

Back on topic, once again I am at fault for what happened to my animals as I didn't take the steps I should have to make sure the permits were transferable like I was told. I up and the animals paid with there lives. I had animals that didn't have permits.

The other things that happened that should be in the open, such as the needles left in the cages and the legal animals that were destroyed. That should not go unnoticed nor should the animal cruelty, and how the animals weren't given a chance to live just destroyed like there nothing.... But this is another topic that will be brought to the public's eyes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!