For Sale Sub-Adult Hypo Orange/Citrus Male Leatherback - Het Trans - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-18-2018, 08:13 PM   #1
jimmysdragonhobby
Sub-Adult Hypo Orange/Citrus Male Leatherback - Het Trans

SOLD!!! - Sub-adult Hypo Orange/Citrus Leatherback Male - Het Trans. He is mostly orange but has citrus showing. He has darker bluish-purple bands. Unfortunately he has a tail nip but it has completed healed. $85 plus shipping (discounted for nip) - SOLD!!!

Please check out my Facebook Page @jimmysdragonhobby as I have more colors, morphs, and dragons. Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-20-2019, 04:24 PM   #2
Goodsoldiersit
Hello Sir, Do you have any more leatherbacks like this for around the same price? Thank you much

Old 08-20-2019, 06:55 PM   #3
jimmysdragonhobby
Hello, I do have a few citrus leatherbacks available, but not as orange; they are more yellow. One may be in that price range, but, most are slightly or a decent amount more.

Thanks,

-James
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-20-2019, 06:59 PM   #4
Goodsoldiersit
Could you send me a photo of the one that is that price? Thank you

Old 08-20-2019, 07:01 PM   #5
jimmysdragonhobby
Okay, I will take some photos over the next couple of days. Thanks - James
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2019, 05:49 PM   #6
jimmysdragonhobby
Okay, I have some photos for you. Please send me your email address and I will get them to you (can't attach photos here unless they are an URL Link). Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!