Good Guy "Good guy" Thomas Munoz/Rockabirdie reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
Billy1138
"Good guy" Thomas Munoz/Rockabirdie reptiles

I recently completed a transaction with Thomas Munoz. I am very pleased with the transaction! Thomas communicated with me, replied to my inquiries personally (I'm sure he's super busy, and I don't know if he has a staff or does it all himself)...

My geckos arrived on time, packaged beautifully and were vibrant and active upon arrival at my house. They have acclimated well, and are great eaters.

It took a little while to work shipping out, as he's located in hot, sunny California and I'm in cold, cloudy Wisconsin. I appreciate him holding off on shipping until weather was better, and I ended up with a bonus gecko .

Thank you Thomas, I am very pleased and will definitely be a future customer!

Old 01-30-2015, 06:23 PM   #2
Guy Castro
Just completed a great transaction with Thomas.

Old 11-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #3
Billy1138
Once again an awesome transaction with Tommy and Rockabirdie Reptiles! Inquired into a pair of geckos Monday morning, and received them 24 hours later! They are in perfect health and packed to perfection.

Thanks again Tommy, I am for sure going to be a regular customer

Old 11-11-2015, 09:51 AM   #4
Rockabirdie
Thanks Bill, always a pleasure!

Old 07-03-2016, 12:44 AM   #5
snakesareawesome
Just to update this, I also had a successful transaction with Tommy. He sent a pair of snakes he had on live pinkies, they have been feeding on f/t pinkies without fail since arrival a few weeks ago. Would definitely order from Tommy again.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:30 PM   #6
snakesareawesome
Fecals also came back negative which is a plus.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!