Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 48 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2017, 09:47 AM   #471
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Okay, I did go ahead and read that post, since you pointed it out. That post seemed aimed at providing good resource and value. It was not troll material like most others from Lucille or certainly not cringe worthy like Kennard posts.

I do appreciate the input. Thank You Lucille - I am not here to say I am right, however, I do believe I am right, and obviously I stand ready for what our legal system may dish out for me.

At no point, do I ever request, or want the support or backing from a troll, since they will never ever have my respect.

With that said, criticism does not bother me, and I respect a non troll opinion, there is a stark difference. Since nothing one could ever say, would satisfy a troll, they would always continue on with their mission of causing forum havoc, and interrupting constructive comments, such as Lucilles last post.
Wow! You continuously call Lucille a troll here, she gives you some great advice, yet she'll get no respect from you because you didn't request, or want the support or backing from a troll".

Old 02-16-2017, 11:21 AM   #472
Lucille
There is no doubt that there have been people who have tried to take advantage of Chris Davis. And I seriously do not think anyone should take unfair advantage of others.
But in many ways I feel he is his own worst enemy. Since he has been caught in some lies, trying to make the situation look more 'official' than I believe is actually the case, it is hard to know what is true.
I'm thinking that with all this huffing and puffing about having the situation under control, then with him asking for advice later, then disparaging those who ask questions, request evidence, etc. he is simply building a reputation as an easy mark.

Chris Davis, for your own sake, look at what you are doing.

Old 02-16-2017, 05:48 PM   #473
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There is no doubt that there have been people who have tried to take advantage of Chris Davis. And I seriously do not think anyone should take unfair advantage of others.
But in many ways I feel he is his own worst enemy. Since he has been caught in some lies, trying to make the situation look more 'official' than I believe is actually the case, it is hard to know what is true.
I'm thinking that with all this huffing and puffing about having the situation under control, then with him asking for advice later, then disparaging those who ask questions, request evidence, etc. he is simply building a reputation as an easy mark.

Chris Davis, for your own sake, look at what you are doing.
Couldn't agree more. I am no fan of scammers or deceptive behavior, obviously. I think the accused here was one-upped by the accuser with regard to deception. Thus my lack of sympathy. Using this forum to manipulate people to sympathize with you by bending the truth and attacking people who see through the BS is, in my opinion, a scam in itself and an insult.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:14 PM   #474
Chris Kennard
Maybe I'm wrong, but somewhere in this thread I thought there was a court date for February?

Old 02-17-2017, 10:19 PM   #475
DavidBeard
A fool and his money is soon parted. We've seen a couple instances where Chris Davis has parted with money and is looking for recourse. I'm sure you see the correlation I'm making.

Old 02-18-2017, 06:17 PM   #476
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Humiliating me would be easy enough - Andrew Popp said he came across proof they are carsno het after he "bought" them from his employer.

Andrew Popp is following This thread.

Come on here and post the source.

Mitch Cowell, Clive Longdon, or Mike Fedzen could confirm or deny the claim fairly easy in my opinion. Since Carsno is not extremely widespread.

So stop challenging me for something the court must decide, and challenge him to come on here and humiliate me and destroy my claim.
I have to wonder why these people haven't defended you here.

Old 02-18-2017, 06:25 PM   #477
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Right, I can't 100% prove that one inconsistency yet, but I can prove all the others.

I feel very safe saying they are absolute not hets. He posted them six months earlier as not hets, then lied about them being the same.

Then it became revealed that the turtles were sold to his employer, nobody ever said anything about hets.

Andrew said to me "I didn't think het gene would cause a fuss either way"

And said he doesn't know much about het. His employer was originally shocked - then lawyered up.

There are folks in this biz that are extremely knowledgeable about carsno gene. These turtles are not het.

I don't need 100% (even though I will have soon anyway) I have the reasonable doubt. And the scam is a scam - he waited six months and added tremendous size and genetics thus drastically increasing the value.

The employers involvement needs to be decided by a court. I'm willing to stand by my claim, and I'm willing to accept another loss, if that's what happens to me.
You're willing to accept another loss? That's a stark contrast to your statement in post #154, where you stated, "I'm gonna' put you on a stand In front of a judge and I'm gonna tear you apart". You better pray the judge doesn't see this thread. It has not yet been proven that Andrew lied. But your pants have been on fire throughout this whole thread.

Old 02-19-2017, 05:20 PM   #478
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
I think if his employer decides to file a countersuit against you for libel they have a good chance of winning it. Just because Andrew told you he worked there doesn't mean they're responsible for the personal deals he makes outside of work.
I would assume you were correct as well. The store did not enter into the agreement with the OP. It does not matter where the original seller got the turtles, it matters who the OP did the deal with. The original seller was not selling them as an employee of the store, he merely stated that's where he was a part-time employee, but he did not state that he was selling them for the store or as store goods.

Now, if the OP wants to sue the original seller as an individual selling the turtles under false pretenses, then that's all good and well. But he cannot name the original seller as an acting employee of the store when the store is not the one who listed the original ad or had the original seller list the animals. Especially when the original seller never said he was selling them FOR the store. He said HE was selling them (as an individual.)

The court will more than likely see that this is the case and throw out the filings since the OP is not suing the correct person, then tell the OP to refile the paperwork citing the correct person he is suing.

Quote:
Just FYI - I don't read or respond to troll comments, I don't even read the first letter or even process anything at all on those.

They come here and rant and rant, once I see something normal, I go back to reposting.

Any comments on those is simply troll slop food
You sir need to slow your roll, shut your trap and listen.

The more you act like a damned child, the longer you will be treated as such. You cannot stomp around her acting like you own the world, calling everyone who disagrees with you a troll and then expect sympathy. It does NOT work that way in the real world. As a former "law enforcement officer" you should know this. You should also know how much people hate it when other people are acting entitled. As a former LEO, you should also know that when you act like an idiot you get treated as such. I would assume that when you were an LEO and you had people who were kind, followed orders or requests and worked with you in a manner that was pleasant, that you were more inclined to help them out a bit more. When they were the opposite, you probably were a bit more of a jerk to them.

I know plenty of LEO's that would rather work with people who are kind than acting like a jerk. I would assume that YOU would rather have people be nice when you're interacting with the public (even on a public forum) so the key to getting others to be nice, is YOU being nice. You being an outright jack** to others, no matter if they've ever wronged you or not; proves that you think you can act like the world revolves around you, and you expect others to think the same. It does not work that way. You may think it does, but it does not.

10-1 you will ignore this whole post, or call me a troll but truthfully; it doesn't matter to me either way. I'm not the one who brought this thread to this forum; you did. You chose to bring this thread to the forum, yet you can't take it when the pan gets too hot for you. You need to learn to take a damn chill pill and then respond. Or else you're going to look like an idiot every time...

Good luck out there dude. You're going to need it.

Old 02-19-2017, 06:41 PM   #479
Chris Kennard
BRAVO!!!

Old 02-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #480
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
I would assume you were correct as well. The store did not enter into the agreement with the OP. It does not matter where the original seller got the turtles, it matters who the OP did the deal with. The original seller was not selling them as an employee of the store, he merely stated that's where he was a part-time employee, but he did not state that he was selling them for the store or as store goods.

Now, if the OP wants to sue the original seller as an individual selling the turtles under false pretenses, then that's all good and well. But he cannot name the original seller as an acting employee of the store when the store is not the one who listed the original ad or had the original seller list the animals. Especially when the original seller never said he was selling them FOR the store. He said HE was selling them (as an individual.)

The court will more than likely see that this is the case and throw out the filings since the OP is not suing the correct person, then tell the OP to refile the paperwork citing the correct person he is suing.

You sir need to slow your roll, shut your trap and listen.

The more you act like a damned child, the longer you will be treated as such. You cannot stomp around her acting like you own the world, calling everyone who disagrees with you a troll and then expect sympathy. It does NOT work that way in the real world. As a former "law enforcement officer" you should know this. You should also know how much people hate it when other people are acting entitled. As a former LEO, you should also know that when you act like an idiot you get treated as such. I would assume that when you were an LEO and you had people who were kind, followed orders or requests and worked with you in a manner that was pleasant, that you were more inclined to help them out a bit more. When they were the opposite, you probably were a bit more of a jerk to them.

I know plenty of LEO's that would rather work with people who are kind than acting like a jerk. I would assume that YOU would rather have people be nice when you're interacting with the public (even on a public forum) so the key to getting others to be nice, is YOU being nice. You being an outright jack** to others, no matter if they've ever wronged you or not; proves that you think you can act like the world revolves around you, and you expect others to think the same. It does not work that way. You may think it does, but it does not.

10-1 you will ignore this whole post, or call me a troll but truthfully; it doesn't matter to me either way. I'm not the one who brought this thread to this forum; you did. You chose to bring this thread to the forum, yet you can't take it when the pan gets too hot for you. You need to learn to take a damn chill pill and then respond. Or else you're going to look like an idiot every time...

Good luck out there dude. You're going to need it.
I understand what your saying, I hope that I can win the case, and I would not move forward if I felt I could not.

If I lose, it will be inconvenient. Either way, I will be more careful in the future. I should have been more careful, and when buying in the future, I will use escrow services or extremely careful measures to avoid these things.

My claim remains that funds were obtained under false pretenses. And we are taking measures to prove out the het problem quickly.

I had two bad transactions among many, and one of those was recently resolved. So I am somewhat greatful that my loss is limited.

In a worse case scenario, I will have to suck up the entire loss, and try to recoup the funds from these turtles he sent me. If they ended up being het, I know it's very unlikely. But I would surely get a big huge laugh in the face of the trolls. - lol

Anyway, we will see. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!