Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2017, 12:28 AM   #481
Chris Kennard
If they ended up being het? Another stark contrast from your previous statements. As I said before, you're willingness to breed turtles you claim to be too small or too young to breed is a reflection on your ulterior motive here. You have no case. If you claim "size" is the issue, you're done. If you claim "het" is the issue, you're done, thanks to your most recent post.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:11 AM   #482
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledonia View Post
And THAT is what deligitimizes this place.

The fact that a certain group of people we all recognize as "regulars" who get their jollys "baiting" people for their own enjoyment.

Just sad that this is what BoI has devolved into. Thanks a bunch to all you regulars.
I don't hate on trolls, I am a constitutionalist and even if I had the authority to ban them, I would not ban them. The members in the community know who the "regulars" are - cyber trolls have free speech just like the next guy.

The boi is entertainment, and perhaps without trolls, it would not be entertainment.

Cyber trolls are not paid a penny for their work, and they are not recognized as professionals. And they depend on other cyber trolls to back them up.

At the end of the day, their is no pay or benefits. At least a scammer gets paid. Anyways - let the trollers troll - and the scammers scam!!

The scammers are probably worse, since Again, they get paid for their work. And they don't offer entertainment like trolls.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:38 AM   #483
filenamex5100
youll never see eye to eye. everyone thinks they make a point here. myself included. I'm sure ive said things in other threads that make no sense to anyone but me. opinions vary. that being said.... everytime you address the troll issue, you are encouraging that response!

would you admit/agree that your last post (#482) was antagonistic? youre only saying those things knowing that others will respond. I'm starting to think you actually like it.
you surely don't expect us to believe that you are not reading what the "trolls" are writing?? lets say for a minute that you are in fact ignoring those post. by quoting and addressing the issue at all shows that you are incapable of distancing yourself from it.

if a certain post doesn't directly have a positive vibe towards your original issue at hand, why even get involved? honestly I'm not even sure why I'm still replying to this thread.
from the outside looking in....you are making a fool out of yourself, calebroad. people may wonder why the BOI turns into comedy. this is comedy for me at this point.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:39 AM   #484
tlmoon
I think you have a very skewed view of things. I don't see "trolls", I see people who ask questions you don't like and disagree with you. The way you speak back to them is a pretty good example of "trollish" behavior on your part. Yes, I think there are a few who prod you a bit, because you generally lash out. But some of the nastiest things in this thread have been said by you.

Anyway, by admitting they might be hets, you undermine your whole entire argument. As I've said before, unless you absolutely know they aren't hets then all this is conjecture. I understand that you have your reasons for thinking there were some shenanigans, but still you don't really truly know.

I don't know what Andrew and the store are going to do, but if I were in their shoes, falsely accused and being subjected to continued defamation of character and libel (from their point of view), I would certainly hit back. Your worst case scenario here may not be not winning the case - it may being sued yourself and having a judgment made against you. You've done a pretty good job in making their case for them: all those statements about fraud and criminals, etc, then admitting you don't truly know whether they are hets or not, contradicting yourself, and so on.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:58 AM   #485
filenamex5100
tlmoon....well said.
I think I said it before that this, for a lack of better evidence, is a case of buyers remorse. the het thing cant be proven until much later which means a judge likely wouldn't issue a judgment against a defendant.

on the other hand...all the defamation of the parties involved is plain as day and doesn't need to wait. the op just doesn't know how to vanish and stop talking. this thread will be around forever but at least the sooner its left alone, the sooner it can bury itself in the darker pages of the BOI (for the op's sake).

calebroad, you have a right to think what you want and do what you want. just don't be foolish enough to think the defense wont have a copy of this thread and the statements you have made within it. if they don't already, your lawsuit would likely have whats called a "discovery" period (I just successfully settled 2 lawsuits). that period is to gather additional info/evidence.

i would think at a minimum you will be counter sued after this is over. i could be wrong but i would think just because someone has a criminal past, you cant talk trash about them because you want your way and to sway someones judgment into your favor based on a criminal history. that doesn't seem right to me. people make mistakes. some live and learn, some don't. it still cant be used to determine someones ethic in all aspects of life. just my opinions of course. same for you....no matter what you will either live and learn from this or you wont but i would think you would want the opportunity to do business in the future without being reminded of the mistakes you've made in this thread.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:12 AM   #486
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
tlmoon....well said.
I think I said it before that this, for a lack of better evidence, is a case of buyers remorse. the het thing cant be proven until much later which means a judge likely wouldn't issue a judgment against a defendant.

on the other hand...all the defamation of the parties involved is plain as day and doesn't need to wait. the op just doesn't know how to vanish and stop talking. this thread will be around forever but at least the sooner its left alone, the sooner it can bury itself in the darker pages of the BOI (for the op's sake).

calebroad, you have a right to think what you want and do what you want. just don't be foolish enough to think the defense wont have a copy of this thread and the statements you have made within it. if they don't already, your lawsuit would likely have whats called a "discovery" period (I just successfully settled 2 lawsuits). that period is to gather additional info/evidence.

i would think at a minimum you will be counter sued after this is over. i could be wrong but i would think just because someone has a criminal past, you cant talk trash about them because you want your way and to sway someones judgment into your favor based on a criminal history. that doesn't seem right to me. people make mistakes. some live and learn, some don't. it still cant be used to determine someones ethic in all aspects of life. just my opinions of course. same for you....no matter what you will either live and learn from this or you wont but i would think you would want the opportunity to do business in the future without being reminded of the mistakes you've made in this thread.
There is an entertainment value of trolls, and I do enjoy the BOI.

I always insisted the description was false, the size was wrong, the satisfaction guarantee was not honored, the hets are false, and so on. And the turtles were posted six months earlier, as non hets, and the size was intentionally inflated, based on that post. Even after the scam unraveled, I was promised, in writing a refund.

However, with the het situation I have fully admitted that although I am sure, and I will know soon. I cannot prove that point 100%.

So that is not breaking news. It was a scam - and I was careless for sending the money so quickly. And I trusted Andrew Popp - which was a stupid thing to do.

As far as the defendants, they asked I give the hets time to prove out, before pursuing on. And that is something we are considering, as I recently posted. We are also exploring other avenues to confirm.

Nick stated he believed that I can possibly grow the turtles, quicker than I initially thought. So I am providing warm water and lots of food, and UV - the attorneys say I can amend the claim, as to provide more time, or dismiss without prejudice, then refile when that are proven as non-het.

Lots of options are on the table, lots of ppl say to avoid the BOI, for troll sake. But I honestly find entertainment in the BOI, as I do the hobby itself. But also in the mix of junk, I also find constructive criticism and information, of which has been relevant and useful.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:02 AM   #487
filenamex5100
careless or not, you shouldn't be scammed if that's what actually happened. carless or not with your money. if you possess other evidence, that's great for you (honestly I'm too lazy nor have a vested interest to look back for it).
your claim/thread is so lengthy and confusing that the high paid wigs that may decide your case might have a clouded judgment (like I do). almost one of those "lets dismiss it because its so confusing". you just admitted that you cant prove the het situation. that to me is the brunt of your case. the size difference is another....which you admitted you could likely live with that. so I am wondering where the wrong doing is.

if you are not 100% sure, you are 0%. "fact" leaves ZERO room for possibility. the defense may argue that your method of measuring turtles is not the norm either. and I'm no genetics expert but het doesn't always prove out even if it really is het right?! maybe all your other evidence will pull through and show his intent to deceive and defraud you. just seems like a slippery slope.

I really only got re-involved because of the "troll" comments. you avoided, or forgot my question. do you agree that the post was antagonistic on your behalf? if not, why bring up the exact point that you claim to be avoiding at all cost? please don't label me a troll for asking a question ;-) . I'm not picking on you. just trying to figure you out and wondering why you cant leave this thread alone when it offers nothing of value in your current situation.
obviously, this is all my opinion.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:48 AM   #488
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
careless or not, you shouldn't be scammed if that's what actually happened. carless or not with your money. if you possess other evidence, that's great for you (honestly I'm too lazy nor have a vested interest to look back for it).
your claim/thread is so lengthy and confusing that the high paid wigs that may decide your case might have a clouded judgment (like I do). almost one of those "lets dismiss it because its so confusing". you just admitted that you cant prove the het situation. that to me is the brunt of your case. the size difference is another....which you admitted you could likely live with that. so I am wondering where the wrong doing is.

if you are not 100% sure, you are 0%. "fact" leaves ZERO room for possibility. the defense may argue that your method of measuring turtles is not the norm either. and I'm no genetics expert but het doesn't always prove out even if it really is het right?! maybe all your other evidence will pull through and show his intent to deceive and defraud you. just seems like a slippery slope.

I really only got re-involved because of the "troll" comments. you avoided, or forgot my question. do you agree that the post was antagonistic on your behalf? if not, why bring up the exact point that you claim to be avoiding at all cost? please don't label me a troll for asking a question ;-) . I'm not picking on you. just trying to figure you out and wondering why you cant leave this thread alone when it offers nothing of value in your current situation.
obviously, this is all my opinion.
I don't label your post as troll. Yes, my post was likely antagonistic. Trolls have dominated this post as well as many others. And it doesn't bother me, I probably get a kick out of kicking a troll, haha. Especially when I have to work at night and things get boring.

Anyway, the fact that I have nothing else to add right now, except for repeating my claim is reason enough to stay off here. It won't take long for the trolls to unleash on this post.

The statement that I ignore the trolls post, is true, I really Scan over them, if you don't, things get so confusing that any accurate dipiction becomes unlikely.

The trolls cause havoc - but that's their goal. Anyway, my claim stands, even if I agreed to accept the size upon verifying the genetics, that's true. But they refused to verify. But anyway they offered a full refund after that offer.

We may very well wait to prove them out, time is on my side. But I may not, this is what courts are for. I've stood by my claim, and even if I lost in court, I would still insist it was a scam.

I will sign off, and refrain from commenting no matter what the dramatic trolls lash out about next.

I'll check back when I have something new to add about the status.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:32 AM   #489
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
The boi is entertainment
I believe that you have vigorously attempted to orchestrate and influence the readers here, and have gone so far as to lie to them in an effort to bolster your position in an unsuccessful attempt to bluff both the readers and the other parties into thinking you have more evidence than you do.
When readers saw through your falsehoods, you attempted a save by proclaiming that it is all merely entertainment.

You have still not provided requested evidence, and have not addressed the lies you fed to the readers here.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:43 AM   #490
Black Adder
Good Lord Mr Davis, get a grip!

After reading your last few posts of diatribe it seems your definition of "troll" is somebody who does not agree with you or cowtow to you.
Then by all means continue to label the vast majority of the BOI participants as "trolls"!

You may have been genuinely wronged and if so that is obviously a concern BUT the way you handle yourself in the face of genuine questions and self inflicted criticism is what has brought you to the plight you are in right now.

You are the one who is doing all of the baiting sir not the BOI!

Please just stand back, take a deep breath, look around you, smell the roses, whatever it is that floats your boat and then shut off your pc and take a very long leave of absence!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!