Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #191
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Just how it felt to me I guess....I must be wrong again
There are a few of us in this thread who did not call you a liar. If you have overlooked us, then that might be a bit insulting, and it goes back to the problem that some people here had with you embellishing the truth about the sores on the snake.

I hope the snake does well for you. You did a good thing by rescue buying it and giving it a chance, IMO, but your attitude still needs work.

Good luck.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #192
laterob
Quote:
I am gonna try and not be high maintenance from now on. I guess common decency is something out of the ordinary these days.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Why are you so passive-aggressive? You've made several statements that are directed to appease the lions, then you immediately insult them.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:53 PM   #193
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
AAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Why are you so passive-aggressive? You've made several statements that are directed to appease the lions, then you immediately insult them.

Passive, probably not. I usually speak my mind. I think it doesn't come off good in writing where Tone of voice is not present. How did I insult anyone? right now? I was called high maintenance. I am sarcastic though, that is for sure. I will tame it down as far as that goes.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:55 PM   #194
ronritzer
Its a worthwhile question

Old 08-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #195
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronritzer View Post
Its a worthwhile question

?? ehhh?

Old 08-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #196
ronritzer
That you put to robert a few posts back.

Old 08-31-2012, 10:20 PM   #197
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronritzer View Post
That you put to robert a few posts back.
Yes, if only he could tell only the truth.

Old 08-31-2012, 10:46 PM   #198
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
There are a few of us in this thread who did not call you a liar. If you have overlooked us, then that might be a bit insulting, and it goes back to the problem that some people here had with you embellishing the truth about the sores on the snake.

I hope the snake does well for you. You did a good thing by rescue buying it and giving it a chance, IMO, but your attitude still needs work.

Good luck.
Let's not forget he asked for a refund for vet bills that don't exist.

@everyone else

I seriously can't believe we are going throw Robert under the bus because of a bankruptcy. Just wow.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:38 PM   #199
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Let's not forget he asked for a refund for vet bills that don't exist.

@everyone else

I seriously can't believe we are going throw Robert under the bus because of a bankruptcy. Just wow.
Korbin, I have stated many times that I asked for a refund prior to seeking medical attention for the snake. Thinking I was going to visit the Vet which would mean Vet Bills..... This has to be the 5th time I have said this very thing.

I DID NOT ask for money after taking the snake in for attention.

Is this part clear?

As for the Bankruptcy, he filed for bankruptcy after making a deal with Bill to buy the business. The Business was signed over to Robert, however the payment was not made because Bill trusted Robert would pay him. So, with the business in Roberts name, and Robert now filing bankruptcy, the business went up for sale. Roberts mom purchased the business for less than half of the original selling price, and gave the business to Robert, for an agreed payment plan to be made to his mom.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:42 PM   #200
GBU Enterprises
Korbin5895
So you truly think that deliberately declaring bankruptcy so you can essentially steal a business and then pay pennies on the dollar for that business by having your mother buy it back from the government is the acts of an honest and truthful person?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!