Man puts rattlesnake in mouth, gets bitten (Video) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-18-2007, 09:38 AM   #1
Kingetula
Man puts rattlesnake in mouth, gets bitten (Video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off...snake.bite.kgw

Old 09-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #2
chimpkin
Words escape me...

Old 09-18-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
99Vengeur
That guy is going to ruin it for all of us!!

Government officials rarely ever hear, "A drunk retard stuck a snake in his mouth and got bit, nearly dieing." But instead, "A man gets bit by a snake and nearly dies." Now, I know that media plays a big part in what and how it gets reported, but still. His poor choices and handling habits will no doubt take its toll on the rest of the herp community.

'Tis a shame.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Vengeur
That guy is going to ruin it for all of us!!

Government officials rarely ever hear, "A drunk retard stuck a snake in his mouth and got bit, nearly dieing." But instead, "A man gets bit by a snake and nearly dies." Now, I know that media plays a big part in what and how it gets reported, but still. His poor choices and handling habits will no doubt take its toll on the rest of the herp community.

'Tis a shame.

I posted this at another site so I might as well here.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
ccole74
I saw this elseware. When I was a kid I used to dig my bagle out of the toaster with a fork. Iwas always told NOT to do that because I could get shocked. I kept doing it and I got shocked. I have felt like the worlds biggest dolts since I was 7 years old. Now I dont feel so stupid anymore.

Old 09-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #6
jsrocket
Thank God that idiot survived.

Not for the benefit of the human gene pool, but imagine the publicity if he had died.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
99Vengeur
Too bad he did....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Thank God that idiot survived.

Not for the benefit of the human gene pool, but imagine the publicity if he had died.
....He could have won the Darwin Award.

Old 11-23-2007, 03:14 PM   #8
christophermchale
what a tard.

Old 04-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
Stevefromsd
CNN doesn't get good ratings from stories about responsible snake owners.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!