Bad Guy blbecker3 brandon becker - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
elkmillbillyreptiles
Still haven't anything from Brandon. If you deal with him tell him to contact me.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
JandDReptiles
I will!

-Jeremy

Old 08-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #13
rosebud945
David, Brandon hasn't been back online since the 29th. He might not have a clue that you have issues with the deal. It is likely that he hasn't seen the pm.

How did you pay him? Was it through paypal? If so, you sent the payment to his email address.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #14
elkmillbillyreptiles
People say they will contact Brandon for me, and no word from him yet. Everybody seems to be getting ripped off by him. LOOK AT HIS REVIEWS!!! BRANDON IS A SCAM!!!

Old 08-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #15
JandDReptiles
I haven't gotten a hold of him, but something must be up. He always got back to me as soon as possible. Brandon isn't a bad guy.... something isn't right.... not sure what, but I am working on finding out....

-Jeremy

Old 08-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #16
seansexotics
Sorry man I have not heard from him. We were supposed to do another trade but I havent heard from him for that either. I did not call him because in our private chat you said it did not matter.

I am curious though to the other reviews you were speaking of..

Old 08-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #17
elkmillbillyreptiles
I did say that but i want people to know what he did was wrong. Find one of his adds and you will see his reviews then click on them. Thanks for trying.

Old 08-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #18
seansexotics
Well man I still have at least a hundred butter worms for you if you want them.
Im not sure how long they last, I keep them in the fridge and have been taking them out a couple times on the weekends to do some trout fishing. They seem lively when I take them out but again I dont know how long they last. My Red/yellow foots and my burmese brown torts love them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!