John Lewis/hisss_1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2004, 08:32 AM   #1
Podunk
John Lewis/hisss_1

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with or heard of this individual. He says his name is John Lewis and also goes by hisss_1 and Corallus_caninus is his paypal address. Hisss_1 is also his e-mail address @ Hotmail. If you have any info on this character please contact me at PodunksPets@aol.com or post here.

Thanks,
Jeremiah "Podunk" Jaeger

Old 10-17-2004, 12:00 PM   #2
dmasio
I was wondering what are you buying from him?? It wouldnt happen to be a 2 year old female woma? If so someone else won the auction for it he had on reptibid, if he really had it at all. The guys email address is josco79@kimes.tv. I would have kept bidding on the item but I offered to pay with a money order to be dropped off by a DHL driver and he would have picked up the package righ then but John Lewis refused this which I found fishy so be careful. Im not saying hes a crok but it didnt seem right to me.

Old 10-17-2004, 12:05 PM   #3
dmasio
Scubaqueen
Kourtney Walker

Feedback Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 1
[ View User Warnings ]

Fraud on reptibid.com....
I was just ripped off on reptibid.com by a guy who used a fake name, but his email addy is Hisss_1@hotmail.com Be warned, he waits for your money to clear and then just dissapears.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
I just found this so I wouldnt do any bussiness with this scum-bag.

Old 10-17-2004, 12:13 PM   #4
Podunk
Thanks alot for all the info, and if Scubaqueen sees this thread please contact me at PodunksPets@aol.com.

Jeremiah "Podunk" Jaeger

Old 10-17-2004, 02:26 PM   #5
Podunk
I did a little searching and came up with this little bit of info. I found this on the Home Page for Wichita Kansas, I love the internet.

Special Investigation
Bureau Commander ___ Captain Mike Bruce
Intelligence, Computer Crimes, DEA, Crime Stopper ____ Lt. Alan Prince
Administration ___ Lt. Alan Prince

Special Investigation_ (316) 268-4269

I urge all who have had bad dealings with this John Lewis individual to contact the Special investigation unit of the Wichita Police department. With the bits and pieces of info we can all ad maybe they will be able to find this person and bring him to justice.

Jeremiah "Podunk" Jaeger
PodunksPets@aol.com

Old 10-17-2004, 09:33 PM   #6
Scubaqueen
Thanks for the info

I know that he has several email addresses, as well as a few reptibid accounts. There's another guy that I've been talking to that is dealing with the same <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>. I'll forward this to him. Thanks.

Old 10-17-2004, 09:36 PM   #7
Scubaqueen
oh. . .

He also goes by treeboa on reptibid which has a Georgia address. So, I'm not actually which one is real. you can contact me at kourtney9 at hotmail or kourtney@ tailsexoticpets . com

Old 10-18-2004, 07:09 PM   #8
josco79
John_Lewis

I contacted the special investigation unit in Wichita (thanks Jeremiah) and he said ALL the information this slime ball gave out to bidders is fake. Anyone who was ripped off (or almost like me) should contact Ralph Clark RLClark@wichita.gov and give him any details you have. Let's nail this guy.

Old 10-18-2004, 09:02 PM   #9
critical bill
I believe this is him...

I did a search on switchboard.com and this is what turned up.

Hope it helps!

Lewis, John R
1945 Farmstead St,
Wichita, KS 67208-1747
(316) 684-5786

Chuck

Old 10-19-2004, 03:46 PM   #10
Podunk
Chuck, I think you should edit your last post and remove that individuals address and phone number. The reason I say this is I have just received an address for "John Lewis" that does not match the one posted at all. Plus I feel we shouldn't be posting anyone's address and phone number in a case such as this until we have proof it is indeed their address. In a case such as this if the address you have posted is incorrect it could be considered slander.
I have just contacted the Wichita special investigation unit with all the info I have gathered. E-mail addresses, IP addresses, physical addresses and everything else I could think of. When I
hear any news I will make sure to post it. I will also post the address and phone number for the individual once I have proof it's for the correct person and not just another fraudulent lie.
I also want to mention that if the address I have just obtained our search will be leaving Kansas all together. It will also not be located in GA, the supposed residence of Treeboa. When the information is authenticated I will post the surprise state for all to see.

Stay tuned for the next installment of "Hunting down Scum"

Jeremiah "Podunk" Jaeger

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!