Mike Clark (serpentboy78)=BAD GUY! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2005, 09:05 AM   #61
The BoidSmith
Mike,

I’m confident you will do what you think is right. Not because what other people told you in here, but because you did put yourself in David’s shoes. Look at it this way, you are not in a loss. With what you know about the outcome (the demise of your snake) it’s probable you would’ve lost it anyways. You received a pair of nice kingsnakes for “X” amount, shipping included. And, while you are at it, you regain the trust of future customers and colleagues. You have shown me you care for other people by what you did outside of this forum (you know what I’m talking about). On the other matter hopefully you now know better and will better another strong advocate of why poisonous should not be shipped other than through authorized carriers. Hope to hear soon about the resolution of this deal between David and yourself.

Old 01-21-2005, 10:52 AM   #62
Dan Scolaro
Dennis, strange? Quite reserved I might add, and if I did say what is true about the guy, it perhaps would not be able to be posted. And you somehow are misled to believe that other post was about how I needed to prove something? That post was only Mike Clark’s attempt to cry wolf and hide his criminal acts under another name besides his, that’s all it was. And you and the others here are simply duped into believing that since you pressured Mike Clark to pay for his dead mountain kingsnake that he will not do it again? Now who is being the real idiot here? Just because you made Mike Clark pay the guy does not make him deserving of forgiveness for his crimes. What, you mean if I go and steal something and get caught and then pay for it, does that mean I should not be guilty of thievery and thrown in jail? Mike Clark is going to give someone else a double screwing just because you made him pay the guy, so in my experienced opinion, you have done nothing but incited a ticking bomb inside Mike Clark. And you somehow believe any word that Mike Clark writes? Mike Clark is a pathological liar and master conman. Nothing he said is true, not one word of any sentence. The only thing close to the truth about what he said is that he sent the money for my snakes the next day without seeing a picture of the dead snake, but he only sent half the money, $215 dollars for two gray band kingsnakes (130), and one albino speckled kingsnake (50), and shipping of my snakes (35), a total of $215.00 he sent. Now the gray bands had a retail value of (240), the albino speckled king (100), and shipping, (35), a total of $375.00. You think that because he said he sent me 160 bucks less than he should have that he is some kind of hero or prize after sending a dead snake in the mail? He only offered to send that or nothing, period, and I did not agree, I wanted to choke the bastard for sending a dead venomous snake to my house. Regardless, what would you do if one day your sitting behind your computer, months after this Mike Clark ripped you off and sent you a dead snake on purpose, and you receive out of the blue an email from someone you don’t know that says this about Mike Clark:

“I did a trade with him. After I sent the snakes, he told me he didnt have a delta account so the little ****er sent them usps for $10 when i had over $100 in shipping. On top of that, he shorted me about 8 snakes. This was about 2-3 months ago but I still have a lot of the emails. I never posted a thread on him because I am new to fauna,com and all his little friends would stick up for him and I really didnt need the bad feedback for receiving the snakes that way. But if I didnt i was out a lot of money. If you do start another thread, I will jump in.”

And then on top of it, you read in this post that Mike Clark sent a dying mountain kingsnake to another customer of his. Hey Dennis, I was very reserved in my post to Mike Clark. When he rips off another customer and if your around, lets see how you feel about permitting him to make good on this deal only to screw someone else harder. And do you think that because he said that I gave him instructions on how to ship venomous, that what he said is true? I never shipped one snake in my life until I sent him my snakes in trade and I had to get assistance to pack the box because I did not know how to pack the box. Much less, you think he is going to convince anyone that his customer told him, the seller, how to ship something? I never bought any snake in my life over the Internet or had any snake or reptile ever shipped to me until I met this Mike Clark character. Who does he think he is kidding? Not the people at the Department of Homeland Security that presently have his dilapidated cardboard box and will not return it to me so I can also send it to the FBI? If your are not satisfied with the proof in front of you, then call me and you will be in contact with someone who will tell you the facts. And what proof do you want? Mike Clark admitted to sending a venomous snake in the mail, references verified that it was dead, so what else do you require? You want a picture of the dead snake? I have that, but it is meaningless as Mike Clark admitted to sending the dead snake in the first place and his actions to send money the next day only substantiate that fact. And his email in my first post substantiated the fact that he owed me hognose snakes in his bribe to silence me. What more do you want? And I cannot provide testimony right now because those statements will be used to prosecute Mike Clark.

Old 01-21-2005, 11:06 AM   #63
Dennis Hultman
Thank you Dan for your post but it is now way off topic. You promised to start a new thread when you have evidence. I will be glad to read it on that thread.

This thread is over if a settlement has been made.

David or Mike should be the only ones to post back.

Old 01-21-2005, 11:27 AM   #64
mabump
Ok i have been biting my tounge every time a post on serpentboy comes up.Mike you got off way to easy for shipping a hot through the mail.Then you pretty much say ooops my bad i wont do it again,and not many people gave you that much sh#t about it.Then in this thread you pretty much tell dan that its his fault,he told you its only a little coral...BS...Let me ask you if this sounds famillar Mike its only a couple copperheads??
Thats right Mike Clark / SERPENTBOY shipped me hots through usps.11 copperheads and 5 atrox.If thats not enough it was suspost to be 16 coppers and 9 atrox.
I had made a trade with Mike Clark i had to ship first it was all non venomous i shipped fedex next day.I then got an email after he recieved my snakes saying that he no longer had a delt account,he would try his friends.two days later i email him to ask whats going on,and he says i should of had them by now...what the hell...Well sure enough the next day the postman was knocking at my door with a box,a crushed,cut down box,the box i used to ship him his snakes.I thought about posting a post on him,but i just started selling online last march and that was a feedback i didnt need.he warned me that it was also illegal to recieve them that way and he had friends that would jump into the post and make me look like the bad guy.The way they were packed was sickining.single bagged the 5 atrox's tails were tied together,and had vasoline and bandaids on them.Id like to know how he tied them together,because untieing them was an experience i'll never forget.

Well about 1-2 months later he emailed me saying one of the snakes i sent him dropped.I asked him about the snakes he shorted me,and mentioned about the diffrence in shipping cost and the piss pour way they were shipped.At the time he said he had some colubrids and if i did the right thing and sent him something else he would hook me up with some bull snakes.Me like a dumb ass sent him more animals.After that Mike Clark did not reply to any of my emails.About a month later he replied agian,and said the other one dropped and the other ones had mites.Well bs,if they got mites after you had them for 3 months,its because of his w/c garbage.I told him tough sh*t,and he threatened to leave a post on me saying i had mites and sold garbage.Mike i just think you have severe husbandry problems.Mike,if you would like i could have my six yearold give you a call and explain the proper care of milksnakes to you.

One last thing Mike,you had a signature that said "karmas got a way of comming back at you" boy isnt that true!!

Old 01-21-2005, 11:55 AM   #65
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabump
Ok i have been biting my tounge every time a post on serpentboy comes up.Mike you got off way to easy for shipping a hot through the mail.Then you pretty much say ooops my bad i wont do it again,and not many people gave you that much sh#t about it.Then in this thread you pretty much tell dan that its his fault,he told you its only a little coral...BS...Let me ask you if this sounds famillar Mike its only a couple copperheads??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Mike I have not finished reading this thread but it seems that you where let off pretty easily for shipping that snake Don't make another mistake here.
I said it first LOL

Our you the evidence Dan was speaking of? When did this happen?
Do you have the emails saved?

Old 01-21-2005, 12:06 PM   #66
Dan Scolaro
Dennis: I see your trying to be a moderator of types and your efforts are appreciated however the last time I checked, this was a free world, and if anyone wants to post something which might save another customer or deliveryman from being killed, then that is more important than your controlling the information provided on these forums, regardless even if it is off topic, a life is a life, and that guy Mike Clark is indeed going to kill or maim someone some day regardless of what you think of him and regardless you helped this other fellow get his money. By the way, is Mike Clark paying the guy the market value of the snakes and paying the guy for his shipping of the snakes? If not, he is still screwing the guy out of his money and shipping expenses. And that is what this SERPENTBOY is best at. He will send a dead or sick animal for the SOLE purpose to permit a negotiation so he can get a bargain deal on it.

Mike: Please do not feed all your information on SERPENTBOY right now. Your incident will be needed by several investigative agencies to put this SERPENTBOY away for a while. I have received other emails and calls with similiar happenings like the one you had and they are all being investigated by the FBI.

Old 01-21-2005, 12:09 PM   #67
SPZOOLOGICAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabump
Thats right Mike Clark / SERPENTBOY shipped me hots through usps.11 copperheads and 5 atrox.If thats not enough it was suspost to be 16 coppers and 9 atrox.
I had made a trade with Mike Clark i had to ship first it was all non venomous i shipped fedex next day.I then got an email after he recieved my snakes saying that he no longer had a delt account,he would try his friends.two days later i email him to ask whats going on,and he says i should of had them by now...what the hell...Well sure enough the next day the postman was knocking at my door with a box,a crushed,cut down box,the box i used to ship him his snakes.I thought about posting a post on him,but i just started selling online last march and that was a feedback i didnt need.he warned me that it was also illegal to recieve them that way and he had friends that would jump into the post and make me look like the bad guy.The way they were packed was sickining.single bagged the 5 atrox's tails were tied together,and had vasoline and bandaids on them.Id like to know how he tied them together,because untieing them was an experience i'll never forget.

Well about 1-2 months later he emailed me saying one of the snakes i sent him dropped.I asked him about the snakes he shorted me,and mentioned about the diffrence in shipping cost and the piss pour way they were shipped.At the time he said he had some colubrids and if i did the right thing and sent him something else he would hook me up with some bull snakes.Me like a dumb ass sent him more animals.After that Mike Clark did not reply to any of my emails.About a month later he replied agian,and said the other one dropped and the other ones had mites.Well bs,if they got mites after you had them for 3 months,its because of his w/c garbage.I told him tough sh*t,and he threatened to leave a post on me saying i had mites and sold garbage.Mike i just think you have severe husbandry problems.Mike,if you would like i could have my six yearold give you a call and explain the proper care of milksnakes to you.

One last thing Mike,you had a signature that said "karmas got a way of comming back at you" boy isnt that true!!
Michael,

You were lucky this time, that nobody was injured and the contents of the box weren't discovered. This is an extremely serious matter, and it isn't going to be overlooked. Tell me you didn't throw the box away. Can you post pictures or reciepts of shipping? E-mails? Please offer some supportive evidence.

Mike Clark,

Will you please comment on this? These are serious allegations.

My patience is wearing extremely thin with venomous herpetoculturists, who cannot seem to respect the laws.

Sean Palmer

Old 01-21-2005, 12:11 PM   #68
mabump
tell me how to post a pic and ill give you all the proof you need
thanx
mike

Old 01-21-2005, 12:22 PM   #69
Dennis Hultman
[quote=Dan Scolaro]Dennis: QUOTE]

I sent you a P.M. a couple of posts ago please read it.

Old 01-21-2005, 12:24 PM   #70
SPZOOLOGICAL
Get the photo on a floppy. Click the "Manage Attachments" option. Click "Browse", then "Upload".

If you run into problems e-mail the pictures to me and I will post them for you.

1. E-mails can be altered, but I'm curious to see what info you can offer anyway. Please post them.

2. A picture of the box.

3. Any pictures taken upon arrival (poor packing, etc)

4. Receipts

Thanks,

Sean Palmer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!