Can you say glow in the dark?? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-22-2005, 11:22 PM   #51
MattP
I agree!

PEACE

Old 03-22-2005, 11:22 PM   #52
Manhattan Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
How stupid. This whole thing is D-U-M-B and you know what? I am so outta here. Have fun everybody.
i agree with kelli there...this is pathetic..

god squad LOL more like good friends..

lets give it a rest now and agree to disagree, you've made your point steve, a point you have to make everytime someone mentions albertos name and its getting old now, lets act our ages and stop nit picking on everything, im tired of coming here and seeing another arguement every night, this place is taking a turn for the worst and i think it makes us look bad

as monte said, enjoy the hobby, you do your thing steve, and let alberto do his, thats all, this place needs to go back to the way it was when i first came here, friendly, and welcoming..these constant pissing wars are getting annoying now, i am pleading that this stops, please guys just end it already

PEACE AND LOVE BABY! PEACE AND LOVE!

Old 03-22-2005, 11:28 PM   #53
WizardLizards
????????????????

Maybe its just me, but can anyone explain why we are seeing so many pissing wars in here?
Why does it seem like one poster has to tear down another just to try and prove that they are holier than thou.
I come to this site to learn about leos, not see one breeder defame another. What good does it do?
Everytime I see these things it makes me really wonder if we need a reptile community.

Tony

Old 03-22-2005, 11:28 PM   #54
E2MacPets
You seem to think Kelli is refering to me.... I can assure you she is not.

Anyway, I too am bowing out. I enjoy passionate discussions, not pissing matches, and I am sorry that my postings are seen in any other light than my intent.

I don't need arguments, I don't need the immaturity, and I don't need to feel the urge to scold people as if they were my own naughty children to be validated in my hobby.

I've worked for years to achieve my goals in this hobby, I have my friends and acquaintences within this hobby, and as a result my life is very fullfilling.

Perhaps we should all take a break to focus on what hopefully brought us all here in the firstplace- love and passion for our hobby.

Goodnight and god bless.

Old 03-22-2005, 11:34 PM   #55
Xavier
I'm sorry if I stated all this

It was by no means not my intentions......

Old 03-22-2005, 11:35 PM   #56
Manhattan Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
Perhaps we should all take a break to focus on what hopefully brought us all here in the firstplace- love and passion for our hobby.

agreed,

now maybe rich should lock this thread...

Old 03-22-2005, 11:55 PM   #57
Bringerofdoom
I agree with the majority of what people have to say here, The duels and arguments are getting annoying. My only comment to this thread was to mean that he comes to fauna to bother to share his pics, but will not get involved in these pissing matches that people are starting over basically nothing. From the looks of that, he probably will think twice about posting pictures even, if people want to argue about him.

It's actually quite sad to see the leopard gecko community come to this.......

Old 03-22-2005, 11:55 PM   #58
riverjop
What Is with everyone? At this rate no one will post for fear of being ripped apart!
God I hope Rich isn't watching all these ranting and raving threads, while he keeps hitting his back button to "Best Beaches of the World" guide!!!!!

Geeeezzz everyone take a chill pill! I think I'll follow Kelli! (I wonder if she's looking at the "Best Beaches of the World" guide too!!!)

Old 03-23-2005, 05:33 AM   #59
Spydergotboost
steve i was no way trying to take your accomplishment away from you and if that is how you felt by what i said i am sorry for this my point is this every time alberto has someting nice hatch you accuse him of buying it how would you like it if he did that to you or any body here? now i havent posted in this forum for many monthes because i dont want to get into pssing wars every nightit vary well seems that no one is entitled to an opinion around here. and ass for god squad why do we have to be his god squad i stand for him for what he has done for me i have become much better and more knowledgable than i ever could by mself. if you or any one else has done this for me i would gladly stand by your side also, but no one has even come close to helping me out the way he has. i am sorry you see me as kissing his ass but quite frankly he desevers it he is by far one of the smartest people i know in this hobby and if he truely was just trying to make a buck he wouldnt share that with anyone for fear of them competeing with him. all i know is he has awsome animals at competeative prices and he is there if you need him for any advice of knowledge what more could you want from a person? and his animals are in the best possible health if any one has recieved an animal from him that was not please i would really like to hear about it

and Kelli i am sorry if i have contributed to your leaving i ask you please dont because many people can benafit from your knowledge also and it wouldnt be fair to them if myself and a few others just cant see the light well all i can say is we will have to wait and see

War is inevitable but in the end thereis NEVER any true winners

i just hope we can all be friends and remember why we all even talk to each other in the first place you know those beautiful little creatures we call Leopard geckos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!