Bad Guy Barry @ Blood Bank - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #71
WebSlave
The ban hammer is cocked and ready.............. Anyone who continues the personal attacks and crap in this thread will get smacked for a minimum of 30 days.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #72
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
First off I won’t address anything southern wolf said because the fact that his avatar is a confederate flag with a wolf on it says enough. If you can make a list and the number one thing to put on that list is: BRUSH YOUR TEETH! I think the MODS need to start checking some IP addy's because I’m smelling something rotten besides his breath.
There is nothing to address. I posted every PM word for word....only censored the parts that would get ya spanked for language.

The point of my original request still stands. How bout posting the missing emails that you say you have? That proves that you were trying to contact them.. and they only responded when you got nasty?

Old 06-27-2009, 02:17 AM   #73
sizzlindragons
LOL, I just skimmed through this BS.
I am not a puppet and have never dealt with Barry. I have dealt with Steven and got one hell of a great trans last year with fast and friendly customer service.
I was never contacted by bloodbank to come and defend them.
I do want to point out that as a breeder and seller of dragons if you have a problem with a dragon upon arrival you better contact me ASAP! If you let 3 days pass before you try and contact me and do so in that manner you did you would not be offered a full or partial refund like you were. I pride myself in great customer service but the customer needs to have some sort of pride in himself. Not ego but pride in how you conduct yourself as a business person weather buying or selling. You even admitted it was due to the price drop after you bought your lot. So really you had no problem but seems to me like you got one now. Great job with the BOI thing. How did that work out for you?
If you think you are like "Tank" and have to pattern yourself after a movie character that is really sad. Tank was not an ass for shits and grins he got paid to be an ass.
I don't care how hot you think you are, you definitely are no "Tank" just another ordinary asshole from what I can read. Your ego was large enough to get "Tanked" by yourself with starting this thread. Maybe you should pick another movie character because you did not pull this one off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!