Good Guy RodentPro - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:27 AM   #11
Snake-Queen
I have always ordered from RP. I have never had any issues.
I have price shopped around and including shipping costs they still beat out the competition with lower prices.

I attend several shows a year, and you would think picking them up at a show would be cheaper... not so. I always factor in the price of the "food" & the shipping to get an average cost per "dinner", still cheaper to have them shipped to me.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #12
Ingenious Incarnations
I recently picked up an order from RP that was excellent in every way. For the number and size if animals I bought, I would have paid double at my local corporate pet store for frozen food. These guys will continue to get my business, until they go out of business, or I stop keeping reptiles.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #13
iKandyXotics
I just currently ordered from RodentPro and, they do indeed have some fantastic prices. The only problem I have so far is ,that I orderd almost two weeks ago and they are just now being shipped (should arrive any time this week). Although it's not a big problem , I have some ravenous mouths to feedlol.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #14
Skinker
I've been buying from them since 2008 and haven't had a single issue. With their "hot deals" I start looking to re-up when my supply is down to 1/4 or so and usually get a smoking deal without having to just take what's available because I'm desperate for feeders. Rodents arrive frozen solid even in the middle of summer and always on time as per their shipping terms.

Quote:
All orders placed (CST) Monday thru Thursday will ship on Monday / Tuesday of the following week. All orders placed (CST) Friday thru Sunday will ship on the second Monday / Tuesday following the date on which the order was placed. Once your order has been received you will be notified with an estimated time of arrival. Click here for more information.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #15
Durke
I love Rodent Pro! I've made two orders with them so far and I haven't been disappointed. They pack the frozen rodents extremely well, and the rodents are the exact size I wanted. A++ company.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #16
Tim Cole
A lot of people had some major issues with Rodent Pro last year.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=Rodent+Pro

Old 02-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #17
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
A lot of people had some major issues with Rodent Pro last year.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=Rodent+Pro
They used to be a long time advertiser here, and I used to buy rodents from them as well, but apparently they got pissed about that issue being aired here as they dropped their advertising on this site at that time.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #18
tsthompson
I doubt we will ever see the old pricing again!

Old 02-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #19
Lucille
I'm sorry that the site lost advertising, and I'm disappointed too that it apparently happened because of a discussion here. I hope Rodent Pro did not think that because there was some revenue involved that the site would somehow put the hush on the free exchange of ideas on the BOI.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #20
TattooLost
Looking at the prices lately it seems RP and MD need money bad. Sadly they both lost my business with the jacked up prices.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
rodentpro