Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 111 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #1101
sally-dog
She has removed the part of her website that lists her collection, which leads me to believe she is trying to unload these animals under peoples' noses. Removing that section from her website makes it harder to compare any sale ads from other sites in a direct manner. We'd have to dig through more of previous forum posts to potentially notice if the animals listed in such ads are consistent with SOME of the ones Ashley has or has had. Of course, there is NO way of knowing what she has. There has been dispute of the actual number being 74+ from cage counts based from what we could see in photos.

It wouldn't be impossible to do, but since CL posting is largely anonymous, e-mail addresses can be changed and the collection section of her site is down, it is far more time consuming for us watching other classifieds sites to be able to compare those ads.

If anyone knows her address or phone number, please watch those sections of CL she has been known to post in. I am NOT asking you to post that personal information here. If you know it and can watch ads and try and trip her up that is one more road block that can be used in her trying to move her collection. Normally, I wouldn't condone trying to trip people up, but Ashley has proven her dishonesty time and time again and the virus she could possibly be unloading on unsuspecting people is a serious one.

I sincerely believe she is trying to do this, and if she is not doing so already, she will do it in the near future or when she tires of taking care of all of those animals as "pets". No person in their right mind has 70+ snakes, many of which will reach a good size (if 70+ is the actual number) solely as pets.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #1102
crotalusadamanteus
People smarter then me know how to find that stuffed cached on the web.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #1103
amercnwmn
That would be VERY handy, I am skeptical since her friend has posted pictures of a baby Bolivian she is soon to be getting. Since that friend does not believe there is a risk, and continually places herself in direct contact with Ashley's collection, I find it impossible to believe that Bolivian is still in Ashley's possession.

We all realize Ashley has NOT accepted the severity of her situation, she's only lying low till this thread goes away. That's why she doesn't reply unless it's something not related to her collection or testing.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #1104
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
LOL me too.

I still believe though, that Ashley did that to try and foil people and it is not going to work. Taking that section down was about the only thing she could do herself though. The forum posts will always remain. The pictures can be removed, but as long as she posted what was in those pictures it can be compared in the long, drawn out manner I mentioned.

She also has some very unique animals and although I don't think she will unload some of those because they are worth more, and she is more attached to them, they should be noted. Examples are her Paradox albino and a trio of longicauda. Bolivians are almost a dead giveaway because not many people breed those. I wouldn't expect to see multiple ads for Bolivians in one area of CL like I would expect to see, say, het albinos.

Old 01-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #1105
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Ask and ye shall receive:

http://14thstreetgeckos.com/sakura/

I've screen-shotted her posts from a couple of forums, as well as her animal images by name from Photobucket, which wasn't locked down. (Oops!)

There is some duplication between the forum and photobucket caps, so the same animals may be listed several times. But it's a resource, at least.

The images are just plain old screen caps, and they're large--too large to post inline. If anyone wants to take the caps, crop them, and post them here, or use them for anything else to help ID these snakes being sold, please feel free to do so.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #1106
boaterr
I can't believe she is still on Retic Forums posting pics like nothing is wrong. She even has the nerve to tell someone that her snakes are all having no issues when she is smack in the middle of a freaking IBD Mess!

Old 01-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #1107
kaotik94
Quote:
Originally Posted by boaterr View Post
I can't believe she is still on Retic Forums posting pics like nothing is wrong. She even has the nerve to tell someone that her snakes are all having no issues when she is smack in the middle of a freaking IBD Mess!
I agree...I am pissed about that. I dont understand how she can even show her face around any forum for that matter.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:28 PM   #1108
boaterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotik94 View Post
I agree...I am pissed about that. I dont understand how she can even show her face around any forum for that matter.
I PM you.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #1109
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by boaterr View Post
I can't believe people think this is all a joke and we are pathetic with no lives..

I'll admit, I was bored when I stumbled on some of the lies like her snakes being in the same room with the BCL that died from suspected IBD. I wasn't the FIRST one to point out that picture though, and wouldn't have noticed if someone ELSE hadn't pointed it out first.
This thread was a COLLECTIVE effort. Ashley spread herself around so many forums and posted so much personal information, no WAY could one person put it all together.

However I'm not complaining, because of her "sharing nature" we are aware there are some SERIOUS problems, and Rachel & Elizabeth, the Jamp, the corn snakes and her ads posted in a CAR FORUM 2 days after a necropsy indicating IBD are proof that there are WAY MORE issues than JUST an IBD indicative test. If it kept ONE person from buying snakes from her, or engaging in a breeding loan, as I know it has it was worth it, IMO.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:47 PM   #1110
sally-dog
I saw that as well. At this point, I say let the people who don't think there is a MAJOR problem, after seeing all this here, hang themselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd