Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #201
hboyles66
Angry

I haven't sold 200 snakes... the 200 snake reference was to the friends animals who have not died or become sick since being in contact with any of mine or snakes they got from me... The 2 snakes I've had die since then were completely unrelated... I'm pretty damn sure IBD does not give a BCI a pyrometra infection in her uterus, LOL... And the Burm died from liver failure which was shown in the pathology I posted in the thread... If you take the time to READ unlike some other ppl have, you would see that... And I have already stated that I'm not breeding or selling any more until after a year of no deaths... It HAS been OVER a year since the last supposed IBD related death, but whatever... My burm passed in I believe early June, I'd have to look at the pathology report... But yea... I won't be doing anything until after June of this coming year provided no animals die until then... AND I am sending off blood samples to Dr. Jacobson to start proving that there is no issue with my collection... So I AM doing what I need to... All my other animals are fine... So are any animals that have been in contact with my animals... Including my ex roomates animals who were in with my animals for attempted breedings... And other friends who have had their animals with mine or brought their animals over, etc...

This was emailed to me from Mr. Dean as I finially contacted him through some mutual friends. It clearly states in this email that she doesn't plan on DOING ANYTHING until June of next year from you just proved is another lie as her CL ads are still up and she is on the vendor list for the show. How is that not DOING ANYTHING UNTIL JUNE OF NEXT YEAR? He has not been doing any breeding in over a year and has no deaths of any animals since the snake sent to Ashley. I have been asking around and he did his part and I believe the IBD, if it was IBD according to Ashley, came from her own collection or one of the many snakes she has come across. I just wanted to let everyone know that she clearly states here in this email she is not DOING ANYTHING UNTIL JUNE. So we will see if that turns out too be true. IMO she feels there si no issues and will continue buisness as usaul unless someone confronts her personally. Also she has stated that she only buys fron reputable breeders but why is she buying snakes that are sick? Are they coming from reputable breeders too? What a piece of work she has become.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #202
sally-dog
I think at this point it would be best just to steer clear of this person and her animals. How truly digusting.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:03 AM   #203
hboyles66
I must say I have to agree. That email was a little distrubing to me considering it was sent just a few days ago.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #204
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboyles66 View Post
I must say I have to agree. That email was a little distrubing to me considering it was sent just a few days ago.
She clearly does NOT know what she is doing, and if she does, she clearly does NOT CARE!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #205
hboyles66
It HAS been OVER a year since the last supposed IBD related death, but whatever...

I just wanted to show this line in particular. I read all the post about MR. Dean and he was told not to vend and to stay away from all reptile shows because he sold a snake with IBD. Now Ashley in her own words has said SUPPOSED IBD death. I am not saying Mr. Dean was in the right because he did do some other dumb things but this leads me to believe that Ashley was just mad the snake died and trying to get her cash back. She most likely has ahd IBD in another animal that could have possibly infected everything. DISGUSTING!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:13 AM   #206
hboyles66
Sorry that first line was a direct line from Ashleys email to Mr. Dean. Fogot to put that.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #207
sally-dog
I'm just reading the e-mails and PMs to Elizabeth and the whole attitude and vibe I get from her is that she is totally flippant and unprofessional about the entire thing. That's what bothers me.

Thing is, Ashley is only one of these types of "breeders" that have been caught in the act. There are countless more that haven't, at least they haven't been so vocal and active online to leave a trail of breadcrumbs pointing out their lies.

If this were me, I'd be waving a flag in defeat right now. There' s just no point in trying to continue this, at least if one had any ethics whatsoever.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #208
amercnwmn
Hank I agree..
Ashley DID buy some NICE snakes from reputable breeders, and THOSE snakes weren't sick..the issues came from questionable pick ups along the way, and exposing her snakes to "200+" other snakes belonging to friends, snakesitting, "rescues", etc.

A few of her snakes came from Craigslist, which is NOT a good source for reputable breeders, IMO.

I'm sure there are SOME people that post on CL that have well cared for animals with KNOWN backgrounds...

From MY understanding, CL is for REHOMING/ADOPTING and NOT sales.

Sure seems like a lot of "backyard breeders" popping up on CL with animals they've bred for SALE and not animals they are trying to "rehome".

Judging from the older posts on RTB, Ashley looked at the cheapest and best deals on CL, and was NOT selective in the snake's health or background.

I remember this thread:

http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/jus...605-herps.html
A man was moving to Vegas from Texas wanted to SELL:
Quote:
2 male crested geckkos. the large male is a harlequin and the younger male is one of the babies hatched from the father and the mother was a dalmation.
a large broen tarantula,
green anaconda very tame about 5 ft in legnth,
a red tailed boa female 5ft,
ball python male young 24 in,
blue tounge skink adult male 24in,
green iguanna male verry tame 5 ft,
sugar gliders male and female and new babby.
savanah monitor lizzard male and very tame 3ft,
black throat monitor lizard male 3 ft.
The images clearly show deplorable housing.

She was wanting the large female retic the guy didn't currently have for sale.
I don't think she ever got that snake..
But even THEN everyone was warning her of the dangers of buying snakes off CL especially in conditions like the ones represented in the photos.

Mites & diseases were even mentioned, and this was back in March 2009.

SINCE then, she's obtained several snakes from CL..which isn't a big deal, if you keep your current animals separated.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #209
chongorojo
So high on my avoid like the plague list!! These are truly the actions of a "person" that does not give a fuzzy rats bum about her animals nor any of her customers animals.... Truly disgusting!!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #210
hboyles66
I agree 100%. She claims to be perfect and do all the right things except when called out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd